Post by MuseinMotion » January 14th, 2019, 1:45 pm

MuseinMotion
Viktor Reznov
Maroonenahmoron
14/01/2019 ID: 36021
IC in OOC
Temporary OOC ban
1440 minutes/19 hours.

So I was antag for the round, it was low pop so there wasn't much going on. My objectives to start off were just to die a glorious death; a few minutes later my objectives had been changed to kill Nuggets (a catbeast which I thought was Maroonenahmoron was playing as, turns out it wasn't). After some shoot-outs around the station it appeared that Maroonenahmoron had changed the catbeasts name from Nuggets to IM VALID 2 U (or something along those lines). It was as this point that I mentioned in OOC that he was being unfair - so he teleported to me as a plant pot and hit me a few times, a little while later the catbeasts in the armoury and robusts me, which is fine. It's when I ask him via ahelp about what he had done - just to recap: Changed my objectives, changed his name, teleported to me, and in general ruined my antag round. I was then giving a string of excuses and how the teleporting thing was a valid way to deal with an instance of IC in OOC, which may be the case, but if that was my punishment for Icky Ocky why was I then banned for 19 hours for the same thing? it seems to me that it was a result of my questioning on the matter that led to my ban, but anything goes, right? In summary I feel that Maroon went a bit overboard with the badmin privileges and fucked my round over and then decided to ban me because I wasn't happy.
Last edited by MuseinMotion on January 14th, 2019, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maroonenahforum
Game Master

Re: MuseinMotion banned by Maroonenahmoron

Post by Maroonenahforum » January 14th, 2019, 2:08 pm

As soon as I gave you the objective to kill Nuggets and escape on the shuttle, I announced the objectives to you via traitor panel. While I should of thought about updating you on the name change, the fact they were a catbeast and still meowing on the radio was enough of a hint that no matter what they should die for being feline scum. If you had a problem with that situation, it would of been better to ahelp it as a better compromise would been put in place there and there. As for the potted plant for stating stuff in OOC, maybe not the best punishment at the time.

(above transcript is all of the OOC messages recorded for the round)

I did enter build mode and thrown around the potted plant, hit you 2-3 times and chased down a hallway for the first 3-4 OOC messages, but after that there really wasn't a reason to continue it on. Slapped a day OOC ban on it and here we are, lads.
MuseinMotion

Post by MuseinMotion » January 14th, 2019, 2:14 pm

So you entered build mode to punish me for IC in OOC, but then on top of that decide to ban me too? even though at the time you exclusively said that being beaten with the plant pot was my punishment for IC in OOC after I asked you about it, not to mention the build mode and ban were a few minutes apart and the ban only came into place after we discussed the situation in which your last words were "spicy". Also I may be wrong, but the catbeast mentions that you opened the armoury shutters for him?
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » January 14th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Denied, maroon if he chooses to, can punish you bot in ic and ooc.