Long time no see

enthethan

Long time no see

Post by enthethan » March 22nd, 2020, 1:39 am

jannytranny.png
DUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBANDUMBJANNYDUMBBAN
jannytranny.png (33.54 KiB) Viewed 65 times
Code: Select all

CKey: [niggerfucker123]
Character Name: [Big man]
Banning Admin: [zy*arda]
Ban Date and Round ID: [49690]
Ban Reason: [blatant metagrudning!!!! ban this nigger kill his ass and bury him in your backyard,then take his bones and burn them to ashes,eat the ashes and incinerate your ash poop.]

Ban Type: [he USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[5] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity.[6] Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$24.4 million in 2019) to the U.S. government in compensation for the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($24.9 million in 2019) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($18.6 million in 2019) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years of interest.[8] ]

Ban Length: [perma]
Why should I be unbanned: [I am thhe only hope against the adrenochrome consuming global jewry,i NEED to be unbanned from hippie if i am to suceed in my crusade against the rockeefellers,the bergs ,all of them,if you weould kindly give me your credit card information i will use tthat to great advantage in our cum crusade against those damn niggers please and thank you.]

TL;DR dinddu nuffin zyzarda sucks fucking cock,his tranny powers come at a cost and hjis brain cells have takena a large hit,hes now handing out bans that don't make sense in the slightest please help.
Attachments
big cringe.png
big cringe.png (6.28 KiB) Viewed 78 times
Last edited by enthethan on March 22nd, 2020, 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Re: Long time no see

Post by Zyzarda » March 22nd, 2020, 1:49 am

You're not funny or original. Oof yourself. ((-1))
fuck zyzarda
enthethan

Post by enthethan » March 22nd, 2020, 2:06 am

Zyzarda wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 1:49 am
Why yes i drink semen by the gallons how did you know? Do tell please.
I deduced it from your profile picture.
enthethan

Post by enthethan » March 22nd, 2020, 2:07 am

Zyzarda wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 1:49 am
I NEED A BIG COCK IN MY ASS NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
i just want to get unbanned
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul » March 22nd, 2020, 2:11 am

coomer I will spin a spinner with 19 options saying "Ban Enthethan" and 1 option saying "Unban Enthethan"

EDIT: https://gyazo.com/48db5537452b93727f1364db8ddd960f
Nathanel13

Post by Nathanel13 » March 22nd, 2020, 2:11 am

I can't believe I wasted my time reading this. Denied, follow the format.