Rabi131 Week Ban Banned by Zyzarda

Agent Kiefer

Rabi131 Week Ban Banned by Zyzarda

Post by Agent Kiefer » March 5th, 2020, 2:28 am

CKey: Rabi131
Character Name: Agent Kiefer
Banning Admin: Zyzarda
Ban Date and Round ID: BanID #30580 applied on 2020/03/04 at 20:26:49 during round ID #49366 on new round start-up. Previously, Round ID #49365 is was where the action took place. #49366 is next round's start so don't bother with that (I had antag but got week banned).
Ban Reason: Created infinite explosions in the pool, blowing a 20x20 hole in the station, to kill a single restrained antagonist.
Ban Type: 7 days and 6 hours (~Week long)
Ban Length: From 2020/03/04 @ 20:26:49 expired until 2020/03/12 02:26:49 (server time)
Why should I be unbanned: I've decided to blow this antagonist wearing a carp-suit in the pool with n-amino dumped into the pool that was captured and given to me by the Head of Personelle. I have given this small fished boy a larger pond to frolic in before his untimely demise so I given him ample time to remove his iron shackles, gave me a few puckershots to my handsomely chiseled face and then I dropped a 100 unit beaker of n-amino into the pool's controller to activate the explosion. I have sent this fish boy into the cosmos that is the great space and opened his eyes to greater depths. Explosion reached downward to the bar by ~5% of it's size down from the clown's theater room. All of my atomic remains, the fish-boy antagonist, and the parts of the Head of Personelle, whom I warned about the pool exploding twice, was scattered space and it was glorious. Why I should be unbanned is that I have simply done nothing wrong and I freed a tad pool to the higher dimensional existence that is space for that a fish in a small pond is simply too big so it must expand into a greater area.

From a logical standpoint, I knew that explosion codes were robust enough to handle in during the pool; Albeit, being warned to not create a infinite explosion is not in the nature of Hippie Station. I was given a chance to give this carp-suited man a glorious death and I have done so to the greatest extent.

So let me ask you this, man with the plan. Why are you definite in your limitation of understanding for I must teach a man to fish for he'll eat for a lifetime.

Besides, rule specifically stated,"Antagonists, Cluwnes, Catbeasts/Tajarans and those who read erotic copypastas over the radio are valid to be killed for no reason at all." Rules are rules after all, am I right as long as it maintains fun.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Re: Rabi131 Week Ban Banned by Zyzarda

Post by Zyzarda » March 5th, 2020, 2:33 am

Nothing in the rules state you're allowed to blow a more than maxcap hole in the station because you're doing it to kill a restrained antag.
fuck zyzarda
Agent Kiefer

Post by Agent Kiefer » March 5th, 2020, 2:48 am

Did that waxcap hole 'harmed' anyone else that wasn't looking for sweet release of death? Though, I should've used the radio to warn other folks about the hole but since it was 'just' a restrained antagonist that has the potential to do a complete reversal toward people in the station. I understand your logic behind why blowing things is 'bad and not good' in your point but since you were online, I reckoned to see how you would handle the situation if given the opportunity. So far I think it hasn't really harmed anyone else and as a net-positive for the antagonist that's been fucking cremated to kingdom cum his body being eviscerated as a result with a few minutes of effort making the n-amino. If all else, I'm just posting this ban-appeal to see how you would react towards a situation that is grey and blackened. Since being a babymin couldn't merit a complete fixation on the pool controller to precisive doctor-like surgery, a change could probably be changed such as adding more +PERMISSIONS.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » March 5th, 2020, 3:22 am

It doesn't matter if your gigantic hole in the station killed anyone more than the Head of Personnel, you're not allowed to blow gigantic holes in the station for your own self described entertainment.
fuck zyzarda
Agent Kiefer

Post by Agent Kiefer » March 5th, 2020, 3:38 am

Perhaps it was my fault afterall, I do love my explosives tho.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » March 5th, 2020, 4:15 am

Edit: you're right, you retracted your statement and I shouldn't have pressed on it. I'm sorry.
fuck zyzarda
Agent Kiefer

Post by Agent Kiefer » March 5th, 2020, 4:23 am

You realize an edit is an edit? +apology accepted
Last edited by Agent Kiefer on March 5th, 2020, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunaman223
Head Admin

Post by Lunaman223 » March 5th, 2020, 10:36 am

+1
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » March 5th, 2020, 4:34 pm

-1 eat your week ban.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » March 5th, 2020, 6:31 pm

Willing to lower this to something like a 3 day cat ban if enough admins support it.
fuck zyzarda