[QuarianCommando] - Complaint by Rabi131

Submit a complaint about an administrator here.
Agent Kiefer

[QuarianCommando] - Complaint by Rabi131

Post by Agent Kiefer » February 12th, 2020, 4:23 am

When did this happen: Banned from Roles: Cultist for 1 month - Quit murderboning on low pop. There's a conversion rune for a reason.
Round ID if applicable: Round ID: 48934
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): Hippie Station
What happened: Had to murk a quarter of the three dudes and a borg 'Funk Soul Brother' in Robotics while during an ahelp by QuarianCommando. Shortly after a poor response while combatting QuarianCommando taken my cultist status off me, cat ear'd, and pumped loads of lean inside of me, then catted me. Uncool, couldn't convert/shard them afterwards since catted and cult status removed. I thought QuarianCommando was cooler than this but now I believe his admins idea of the rules is as retarded as an autistic twelve year old with down syndrome and late-stage creutzfeldt-jakob disease's idea of quantum physics. Shortly afterwards left the server without remedy of the issue. i.e. lowpop cult is retarded and I agree with the month cult ban but the way he display his 'solution' was too yikes for me.
Lunaman223
Game Master

Re: [QuarianCommando] - Complaint by Rabi131

Post by Lunaman223 » February 12th, 2020, 12:08 pm

This is an absolutely retarded ban.
+1
Purple package

Post by Purple package » February 12th, 2020, 11:46 pm

can't dead people be soulstoned? he could have just asked if you were planning on doing that or hell even told you to for the sake of the round.
+1 punishing antags for being antags is fucking stupid.
enthethan

Post by enthethan » February 13th, 2020, 1:06 pm

Quarian bussing/banning people for absolute shit reasons what a shocker.
notbashes

Post by notbashes » February 14th, 2020, 1:27 pm

retard admin is retarded? no fucking way....
died in a ditch listening to MMMM on loop
gaylard
Game Master

Post by gaylard » February 16th, 2020, 7:44 am

http://forums.hippiestation.com/viewtop ... =43&t=1984 same energy but let's wait for quarian's response before we lynch him guys...
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » February 16th, 2020, 1:12 pm

Rule 1

And if you plan to bring up the part of rule 2.5 saying rule 1 doesnt apply to you, ensure to also include the part of rule 2.5 that you like to ignore every chance you get
Don't grief your teammates. Your teammates will always have an icon to the right of their sprite.
Agent Kiefer

Post by Agent Kiefer » February 16th, 2020, 5:59 pm

I think during the cult round I was abnormally impatient, especially when I was in a admin-help conservation with you," I was hoping that you'd look more into the reason why but I gave you a shitty slap-dashed response so that's my fault." Reason I was abnormally impatient and you'd probably rule 1 & 2.5'd me was the previous minutes during the round that you couldn't see that would trigger a various of complex neurons that would ultimately lead being seen wrongful. What has happened after the aftermath was that my cult-follower at cargo didn't really paid any attention when I've cuffed a non-cultist miner in front of his face and a conversion rune was placed; keep in mind that his radio wasn't taken off and it was early in the round so he could've squealed in the radio coms leaving the cult in a utter shit position. (Although, hindsight I could've stealth-converted but where's the fun in that?) So I happened to be in a room with my cult-member that has access to cargo doors that he opened but he went to go check on his console above the MULEbot areas. Leaving about 30 - 60~ time with the miner alone in cuffs? The guy sorta took his sweet time running away from converting this guy so I decided to take matters in my own hands and start to cuff him and converted the miner. Although it's been five days I am unsure if the miner even squealed over coms or not so I've placed my resolve into either converting everyone I see or either shading with my cuffed teammate around. It'd probably be more self-explanatory if you watched the replay of the round for the reason of my actions. QuarianCommando, I believe you just didn't look in-depth or questioned enough or just had a shitty day in general about a Russian smoker chick but that led to the scuffle in robotics where I had no choice to murder a solo against three and still survive at the end of it. Albeit, if I didn't suicide when I was catted and remained a antagonist that round would've been a win if you didn't interfered with your admin powers. Rule 1 also apply to other players, Rule 2.5 would apply to teammates if they would inhibit cult's chances of converting a potential member, and remember QuarianCommando "As draconian as it sounds, Hippiestation Admins have the final say on what stays and what goes. Some discretion is allowed by the admins when things are funny or a net-positive for the round, even if they are against the rules. The goal of the rules is to ensure rounds stay fun.", you leaving the game after the shitty decision of catting/removing antag status me was uncool but I just believed you just had a shitty day in general or y'know you could use the admin prison you know why...? & cult in low pop is a dumb idea so your one month cult ban I'd want to keep as a reminder that cult rotation in lowpop is a dumb idea.

tl:dr look replay, look why I did what I do, you'd see why, it's also been five days since you replied so props on you doing so thought you were dead
gaylard
Game Master

Post by gaylard » February 16th, 2020, 7:08 pm

Alright nevermind, +1. Kiefer is pretty hard to understand outside of the game as always but the ban seems like it’s completely dogshit.

First off, solo-culting, where you just shard instead of converting isn’t a new trend. There’s both gameplay reasons and clout reasons to do so. Randomly deciding to go, “Yeah, you can’t do this anymore” without even warning the player and giving him a month ban for it is retarded.

Next up, as Kiefer said, Quarian actually prevented those players Kiefer was going to shard from getting back into the round, literally doing the opposite of what he hoped to achieve. So not only was Quarian being counterproductive towards his goal (of keeping players back in the round), he actually sabotaged the cult because he didn’t agree with their methods. I truly don't believe rule 2.5 applies in this situation as the people he killed weren't cult, and still could have been inducted into the cult.

Thirdly, we denied this ban request a couple weeks ago (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2095) where Karma not only tried to solo cult with shards, but also killed one of them for pissing him off. So to place a ban like this would mean that the admin team has double standards for certain players. Outrageous!

Finally, Quarian admitted in Adminbus that he did it specifically because he doesn’t give a shit, thinks kiefer is killing the server, and doesn’t care about the rules with him. So here we have an admin openly grudging a player. If he actually felt that Kiefer was a concern, he should have brought it up in one of the admin chats he has access to, then we could have decided some limitations for Agent Kiefer if necessary. Again, just arbitrarily deciding to add some random limitation that only applies to this one specific player without consulting anyone is poor form.

I look forward to this post being deleted and opinion discarded due to paraphrasing adminbus as well retiring by the time this complaint is resolved. This should have been an appeal, as the ban/note should be deleted but I doubt anythings gonna happen to Quarian.
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » February 16th, 2020, 7:43 pm

This complaint needs to last until I'm paid so I can commission a drawing of you sucking kiefers cock.