imagine posting an appeal on someones vBulletin

Axanthic

imagine posting an appeal on someones vBulletin

Post by Axanthic » July 9th, 2020, 5:04 am

CKey: axanthicthemoff is what I've used since playing again think the ban is for lilnug or something
Character Name: N/a
Banning Admin: N/a
Ban Date and Round ID: Over a year ago or more probably?
Ban Reason: Being a shitter
Ban Type: Sticky ban
Ban Length: Infinite
Why should I be unbanned: All the other servers code suck dick and are run by SJWs, think I got in a fight with one of the admin on hippie so I plasmaflooded or something after he booped me cause 'fuck jannies'

Ironically I think hippie has banned most of it's userbase. I used to play 24/7 on hippie before 512 came out I was too lazy to figure out how to evade. Most everyone I've spoken to that's played on hippie tells me they've been banned.
Can I also get a link to the discord?
carlospaul
Game Master

Re: imagine posting an appeal on someones vBulletin

Post by carlospaul » July 9th, 2020, 4:06 pm

+1, a year is long enough

EDIT: If the people that you've talked to are banned and wanna be unbanned, tell them to make an appeal
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » July 9th, 2020, 5:42 pm

Don't know if I can +1 or not, but would love to have this old lad play and gain knowledge as a mentor.

P.s +1(?)

give me the mentor role again, database fucked up
Milesmoralis
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » July 9th, 2020, 9:03 pm

+1 more than a year
fuck zyzarda
Axanthic

Post by Axanthic » July 9th, 2020, 11:06 pm

carlospaul wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 4:06 pm

EDIT: If the people that you've talked to are banned and wanna be unbanned, tell them to make an appeal
Most of them were random people on all the other stations discords upon discussing hippie. Separately I'd be curious how hippies player numbers would look if you guys tried out backing up the ban list and wiped it on the main server.

Not to shit on anyone but It deeply saddens me to see my favorite server only have 2-5 players today is actually the highest I've seen in months with 10 people. If you think over a year is long enough then why would you of set it to be permanent from the beginning as opposed to a year? Because you want people to go through the exercise of begging for forgiveness? You get what I mean?
Like what % oi the currently banned players have bans over a year old?

This is totally separate from my ban and just trying to argue for some form of complete ban reset or to always include some sort of ban duration, based on the limited amount of information I can see. Especially since I think my ban was likely more dramatic than most others.

Perhaps I'm wrong and you guys haven't banned a ton of people.
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul » July 10th, 2020, 12:36 am

Axanthic wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 11:06 pm
carlospaul wrote:

Most of them were random people on all the other stations discords upon discussing hippie. Separately I'd be curious how hippies player numbers would look if you guys tried out backing up the ban list and wiped it on the main server.

Not to shit on anyone but It deeply saddens me to see my favorite server only have 2-5 players today is actually the highest I've seen in months with 10 people. If you think over a year is long enough then why would you of set it to be permanent from the beginning as opposed to a year? Because you want people to go through the exercise of begging for forgiveness? You get what I mean?

This is totally separate from my ban and just trying to argue for some form of complete ban reset or to always include some sort of ban duration, based on the limited amount of information I can see. Especially since I think my ban was likely more dramatic than most others.

Yeah, I don't like permabanning people since it is kinda just cringe. We'll talk about unbanning everyone
Axanthic

Post by Axanthic » July 10th, 2020, 1:27 am

carlospaul wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 12:36 am
Axanthic wrote:
carlospaul wrote:

Yeah, I don't like permabanning people since it is kinda just cringe. We'll talk about unbanning everyone
>actually read paragraph of autism
Fucking based. I mean at least over a year would be a start.

Anyhow is there like a certain amount of approvals or something for me to get unbanned.
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul » July 10th, 2020, 1:31 am

Axanthic wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 1:27 am
carlospaul wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 12:36 am
Axanthic wrote:

>actually read paragraph of autism
Fucking based. I mean at least over a year would be a start.

Anyhow is there like a certain amount of approvals or something for me to get unbanned.
yes
Punkinguy

Post by Punkinguy » July 10th, 2020, 1:34 am

Axanthic wrote:
carlospaul wrote:

im finna whip this hoe fard fard fard and then it goe fard fard fard water ice salt water ice salt bang fard back at it again at krispy kereme bewbewbebwebw
Pools closed!
Axanthic

Post by Axanthic » July 10th, 2020, 4:46 am

Punkinguy wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 1:34 am
Axanthic wrote:
carlospaul wrote:

im finna whip this hoe fard fard fard and then it goe fard fard fard water ice salt water ice salt bang fard back at it again at krispy kereme bewbewbebwebw
Such a deep and powerful statement, thank you kind stranger. I will remember these words till my last breath.