Analbackwash perma cluwne ban by nathaniel13

haj325

Re: Analbackwash perma cluwne ban by nathaniel13

Post by haj325 » January 14th, 2020, 5:43 am

This line of ahelps is what got you clown banned. I could have adminhelp muted you to be honest
You did in-fact whether you know it or not. When you cluwne banned me I was OOC muted and ahelp muted for the rest of that round, I do not know if this is because cluwne ban is broke or if this was intended.
It seemed fitting at the time. You ahelping not even a day later and acting like a sperg in ahelps didn't help your case either. We're not obligated to serve your every need. It's not a right for you to play here.
You're completely unwilling to see any perspective other than your own. You're hard-lining me, saying I'm a rule lawyer, while attempting to appear as laudable as possible, just shows how petty you are. And i'm willing to bet that if I didn't appeal this fictitious fucking ban I would be cluwne banned indefinitely.
I don't want to sound high and mighty, but you come across as a massive asshole or a 12 year old.
Saying that doesn't make you any less smug or pretentious. It really takes a "big" man to sling such derogatory and inflammatory assertions.
Anyways, I'd be willing to shorten this to a week clown ban.
Very patronizing of you ser, but not at all surprising considering your apparent biased approach thus far towards me for reasons unknown.
As an aside in the original ahelps "about" the monkeys, I had monkey pokemon battles or something else "creative" and "inspiring" in mind.

This ban is RIDICULOUS.
As previously stated feel free to stick your cock in a wall socket I'm sure it'll fit, beta.
Last edited by haj325 on January 14th, 2020, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admins slain:
Lunaman223
Nathaniel13
haj325

Post by haj325 » January 14th, 2020, 6:16 am

I don't feel like I'm the one who is wrong here..
Last edited by haj325 on January 14th, 2020, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admins slain:
Lunaman223
Nathaniel13
haj325

Post by haj325 » January 14th, 2020, 7:07 am

I don't do what I do for Me. I do what I do because I am... Me.
Admins slain:
Lunaman223
Nathaniel13
Turret

Post by Turret » January 14th, 2020, 8:41 am

Wtf...monkey can no kill??? Wtf monkey wtf admin idiot
gaylard

Post by gaylard » January 14th, 2020, 5:23 pm

ok official other admin here, let me give my professional opinion on this.
this ban looks fucking retarded on the surface. nath explained in the tower that,

He was a monkey and died and asked if it was valid
Then proceeded to ask the ahelps I tagged on there
@gaylard he was ahelping for a good 20 minutes trying to lawyer the rules between 4 - 5 different tickets.

which if true makes it less awful but still bad. This is one of those meme bans, where yeah, if nath was going by the book, he should have just admin muted you and maybe applied an ahelp/ooc ban. It wouldn't be that bad if he abused the fuck outta you for
the following rounds for being an autistic chimp either honestly, but making it permanent, then expecting you to appeal on the forums to get it appealed, and then still thinking this punishment should stay for a week is retarded.

Also Quarian is a faggot for supporting this ban since he made his post before nath explained himself and also removed a ban after 6 days on someone who malevolently started a plasma fire and has multiple prior notes explicitly stating that if he fucks up again he should be permabanned, viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2084 . Like is this actually a worse offense than starting a plasma fire in the hallway for no reason?

All that being said, I just wanted to insult Quarian for changing my name to faglard for the 50th time and am entirely indifferent to this ban. While it's a shit ban, I've always wanted to murder the players who never shut up about these things that are explicitly written in the rules so I understand the ban completely. I guess it should have already been lifted though.
Nathanel13

Post by Nathanel13 » January 14th, 2020, 9:03 pm

Code: Select all

And i'm willing to bet that if I didn't appeal this fictitious fucking ban I would be cluwne banned indefinitely.
Yeah, that's how permanent bans work.

Look man, do you want me to spell it out for you? I feel like I need to considering you couldn't even spell my ckey correctly when you literally posted a screenshot with it spelled out for you. You and I both know you were ahelping being an autist on purpose. If you just made an appeal and owned up to it, I would've accepted it already tbh. Instead you want to keep going back and forth on here. You were being a shit rules lawyer, just own it and move on so I can close this. Otherwise just eat the ban man, up to you.
haj325

Post by haj325 » January 15th, 2020, 7:02 pm

You and I both know you were ahelping being an autist on purpose.
I don't have a problem admitting what I am or do, I was being an autistic chimp, but that's no excuse for you.
If you just made an appeal and owned up to it, I would've accepted it already tbh.
ye suure.."grovel mutt." "why aren't you grovelling yet mutt."
Instead you want to keep going back and forth on here.
You're the one who refused to talk about it one on one and said make an appeal.
You were being a shit rules lawyer, just own it and move on so I can close this. Otherwise just eat the ban man, up to you.
>playing devil's advocate
All of this only confirms that you're an antisocial bean and I won't give you the satisfaction after all this.
Making a deal with you is no different from making a deal with the devil.
Admins slain:
Lunaman223
Nathaniel13
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » January 16th, 2020, 1:19 am

Why is anyone surprised by this by now? Nathanel always gives over the top bans in an attempt to propell himself to relevancy.

While the actions which led to this is admitedly stupid, it doesn't break any rules. Hell it looks more like nathanel in a big brain move decided to ban someone for trying to learn the rules before he soes anything stupid thus ignoring part of his duties (interpret rules) in favor of hos favorite lazy role (of banning and griefing players)
cum2

Post by cum2 » January 17th, 2020, 12:28 am

he is a draft dodging pussy obviously
Love... Respect... Meth. Thiese are what define's us. Love gaming and hitting my girlfriend have done it for years. My Trailer, My PC, My life Semper Fi
hentaisatan

Post by hentaisatan » January 18th, 2020, 12:46 am

+1 nathaniel13 shouldn't have done this for just asking questions. Super fucking lame. Nathaniel needs punished.