Toxici11i Banned by Gaylard (actually homosexual)

Toxici11i

Toxici11i Banned by Gaylard (actually homosexual)

Post by Toxici11i » January 10th, 2020, 6:40 pm

CKey: Toxici11i
Character Name:Appearance ban
Banning Admin: Gaylard and turret
Ban Date and Round ID: does not matter
Ban Reason: "ban evading his appearance ban and metafriending according to X"
Ban Type: Cluwneban/Permanent Appearance ban
Ban Length: 7 days/Infinite
Why should I be unbanned:Firstly, my apperance ban from turret was because i made fun of his PR, not because i had actually done anything wrong. Secondly, cluwnebans are still broken. Thirdly, the fact i got banned (as the traitor) for "metafriending" is stupid (mostly because i didnt, and there was no fucking solid evidence i did)

Fourthly, fuck gaylard for being a retard and not testing cluwnebans on CC

http://prntscr.com/qlynh9
http://prntscr.com/qlynta
Toxici11i

Re: Toxici11i Banned by Gaylard (actually homosexual)

Post by Toxici11i » January 10th, 2020, 6:59 pm

>be me, traitor
>offer QM emag and cash
>he tries killing me
>I kill him back
>I dont kill the other people who ((havent attacked me))
>he screams metafriend
>I get banned even though the replay shows this

literally the rounds i dont choose to murderbone and instead help the crew are the ones i get banned
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » January 10th, 2020, 7:15 pm

Already went over in the ban request, discussed in the admin tower, and you said you were alright with it, right after I pointed out you literally told the two people who you were supposedly metafriending with that you were still appearance banned when they joined the station and they even recognized you for it. Not even mentioning that Adeptus gave evidence that this behavior spanned several rounds.

Look, someone had to be used to test cluwnebans, you were a worthy sacrifice and won't be forgotten.
If ANY smelly ass admins want to chime in on this appeal it's MANDATORY that they read ALL 7 pages of the ban request.
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 10th, 2020, 7:19 pm

gaylard wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 7:15 pm
Already went over in the ban request, discussed in the admin tower, and you said you were alright with it, right after I pointed out you literally told the two people who you were supposedly metafriending with that you were still appearance banned when they joined the station and they even recognized you for it. Not even mentioning that Adeptus gave evidence that this behavior spanned several rounds.

Look, someone had to be used to test cluwnebans, you were a worthy sacrifice and won't be forgotten.
If ANY smelly ass admins want to chime in on this appeal it's MANDATORY that they read ALL 7 pages of the ban request.
You didnt say how you were going to punish me, you just said "thanks for admitting to appearance ban evading".

It literally doesnt matter if i tell people im X, if ive been appearance banned because turret got annoyed that i made fun of his shitcode

also >>test cluwnebans

so you cluwneban me for 7 days

ok gaylard
Lunaman223
Game Master

Post by Lunaman223 » January 10th, 2020, 7:19 pm

-1 lmao
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » January 10th, 2020, 7:24 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 7:19 pm
gaylard wrote:
January 10th, 2020, 7:15 pm

You didnt say how you were going to punish me, you just said "thanks for admitting to appearance ban evading".

It literally doesnt matter if i tell people im X, if ive been appearance banned because turret got annoyed that i made fun of his shitcode

also >>test cluwnebans

so you cluwneban me for 7 days

ok gaylard
I said I was gon give you a normal ban, but for the sake of science we had to make it a cluwneban. Please describe your symptoms on how it doesn't work.
I also think the fact that you literally told them specifically who you are, and then dicked around with em is strong evidence in itself. A punishment had to be given but since you were acting like your current appearance ban didn't matter for dick it seemed like a good chance to test it. Like what, would you have been happier if it was a straight up server ban? We typically don't do cat bans for more than a day for some reason, and it's not funny enough to be a crab ban.
You coulda just appealed turret's ban since literally no one knows what it's about unless we just take your word for it but you're also a known liar.
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 10th, 2020, 7:26 pm

Clown bans literally do not work, they just ban you from antags and any job except assistant. They dont even cluwne you. an admin has to do it manually.

Also SEVEN DAYS cluwneban
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » January 10th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Well that's gay. Yoyo has apparently opened a github thingamajig in response to make sure you can still endure the appropriate level of suffering hopefully by the time the ban ends, https://github.com/HippieStation/Hippie ... pull/12527
your sacrifices were not made in vain.
Also I asked a GM for how long the ban should be, if you just appealed your turret ban like everyone asked it woulda been fine.
carlospaul
Game Admin

Post by carlospaul » January 10th, 2020, 9:03 pm

-1 stoopid Toxic get back in ur cage
Turret
Babymin

Post by Turret » January 11th, 2020, 2:09 am

stupid I appearance banned you because you were abusing that lizard code which gave you a lesser heatmod not because of a PR

that said I think you should be unbanned since lizards are fixed

wait no you tried to lie your way out so fuck you