Kekbab Ban appeal by babymin AdeptMechanicus

freshonionvendor

Re: Kekbab Ban appeal by babymin AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » November 27th, 2019, 7:36 pm

setting people on fire is not an attack, its a vibe check though. agreed, i should have pmed you yes, that was hasty of me,
"Then after we both got slipped by his peel i assblasted him as a counter attack," assblast is strong
honestly i should have handled it differently in retrospect, this issue might, just might belong more under the area of IC issues than administratively enforceable issues. no idea, ill stand by the opinion of the higher ups though

still your remarks in deadchat as well as your "20 toolboxings" shit are pretty gay
kebab124

Post by kebab124 » November 27th, 2019, 7:56 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 7:36 pm
setting people on fire is not an attack, its a vibe check though. agreed, i should have pmed you yes, that was hasty of me,
"Then after we both got slipped by his peel i assblasted him as a counter attack," assblast is strong
honestly i should have handled it differently in retrospect, this issue might, just might belong more under the area of IC issues than administratively enforceable issues. no idea, ill stand by the opinion of the higher ups though

still your remarks in deadchat as well as your "20 toolboxings" shit are pretty gay
My intened was to kill, there's nothing wrong with aaplying 20 toolboxes.
w tym antyludzkim państwie będzie was pis ruchał tak kurwa ten karakan będzie na was zarabiał w tym antyludzkim państwie was się powinno jebać nie warto było kurwa nie warto strzępić ryja w tym antyludzkim państwie to jest kurwa dramat
Dwarf
Head Admin

Post by Dwarf » November 28th, 2019, 4:58 pm

Lunaman223 wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 3:27 pm
Stealing disk makes you valid to captain/security, not to anyone on the station, unless you have clear traitor items also. Same with breaking into caps office, if the captain catches you, he can blast your ass. An assistant or a scientist catching you can't.
You are literally talking out of your ass. Read the rules, that's not stated anywhere.
Dwarf
Head Admin

Post by Dwarf » November 28th, 2019, 5:01 pm

that said, probably -1. freshonionvendor has made it pretty clear that this was not really a trade of annoyances as much as it was a violent murder
kebab124

Post by kebab124 » November 28th, 2019, 5:36 pm

"A good rule of thumb is "eye for an eye." Punching someone in retaliation to them disarm-spamming you is fine, even if this manages to escalate to critting. But if they only disarmed you twice and are willing to take a hint to leave you alone, then don't murder them."
Following your logic, toolboxing for disarming is a legitimate response, and disarming for getting your ass lit is not. I will remind you of this gay shit once i get banned for kill baiting or some other crap
w tym antyludzkim państwie będzie was pis ruchał tak kurwa ten karakan będzie na was zarabiał w tym antyludzkim państwie was się powinno jebać nie warto było kurwa nie warto strzępić ryja w tym antyludzkim państwie to jest kurwa dramat
Dwarf
Head Admin

Post by Dwarf » November 28th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Replay:
https://demo.hippiestation.com/?demo_ur ... ;kekbab124
After seeing the replay, this is a huge +1 from me. A fight broke out and Hayden started tabling Kekbab over and over for a good two minutes before Kekbab assblasts him. Hayden then continues to table and stun before going in for the kill with a shard and toolbox.
He loses.
Why was a ban placed?
Dwarf
Head Admin

Post by Dwarf » November 28th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Free Kekbab
Lunaman223
Game Master

Post by Lunaman223 » November 28th, 2019, 7:53 pm

+1, I braved the laggy replay to see that you dindu.
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » November 28th, 2019, 7:53 pm

+1, valid escalation.
Dwarf
Head Admin

Post by Dwarf » November 28th, 2019, 8:23 pm

This is accepted, but seeing as the ban has expired already, I'll just be tossing you an antag token for your troubles.
This was blatant escalation. I think Replays are really showing us a lot more than logs can (i.e how long you were being tabled, the missed shots, how it truly went down step by step), and as such they need to be added as something that we can do while a round is still going.