Kekbab Ban appeal by babymin AdeptMechanicus

kebab124

Re: Kekbab Ban appeal by babymin AdeptMechanicus

Post by kebab124 » November 27th, 2019, 4:03 pm

Lunaman223 wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 3:27 pm
Stealing disk makes you valid to captain/security, not to anyone on the station, unless you have clear traitor items also. Same with breaking into caps office, if the captain catches you, he can blast your ass. An assistant or a scientist catching you can't.
seriously? that's your opinion? did you even check the logs or demo? fact i mention'd the disk was enough for you to give -1? how about you take everything into account not the fucking disc on it's own
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » November 27th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Liting guys on fire is gay which is why i decided to "violently" disarm him twice, he retaliates by throwing a toolbox, again i disarm him, he retalites with taser and disablers, he lays a trap in a form of an peel, a trap i fell into, i assblast him,
assblast is like 40 damage if i remember correctly
which ends with me getting tabled & stunlocked for a long time,
it was like 10 seconds
it would continue for much longer if i wouldn't free myself from his hold, i once again disarm him and turn my intent to harm by mistake, 1 punch landed on a guy in an hardsuit is equal to 5 slashes with a shard,
2 moth claw slashes iirc,
he shoots me again keeping me down & procedes to bash me to death (i was near crit, 2 smacks would have critted me and he wasn't stoping) but luckly for me he slipped which gave me an opening to kill him.
you caused the conflict yet you were the one to escalate it to murder, this doesn't seem cool
You never messaged or asked me about what happened, like instantly assumed you are right by the looks of it.
he ahelped way later, when he was dead and being stabbed 20~ times with a knife in the kitchen
Also you are twisting facts against
bruh??
but made a grave mistake by putting the demo in retard. (why would you even mention the kitchen? it has nothing to do with it as he was long way gone, i was just trying to steal his organs as i was starving)
you can just fry any item and eat it by the way. cannot recall if you gibbed his corpse or not, anyways big cringe at your angry frantic corpse bashing, both with toolbox and knife
I disarmed him in the first place cause he lit me and other plebs, which wasn't really damaging but was annoying, as showed on demo i only used non-lethal means as he threw toolbox at me.
yes that sounds just fine but disarming can be very powerful as seen by table stunlocking, not to mention he was cornered in the cap's office
The guy was holding a disk AND pinpointer, the crap traitor starts with assuming it's his objective, having the disc itself is extremely suspicous but doesn't make you valid.
not suspicious at all as its better for a random crewmember to have it than to let it stay on the table in cap's office, easily nabbed by a nukie. irrelevant really
Also remember i found it after i had slain him
As said a pinpointer alongside the disc makes you pretty valid
same
(btw they probs have a meta-agreement so perma ban them both)
bruh??
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » November 27th, 2019, 4:24 pm

in any case man, just chill lmao its a fucking dayban, take it as a sign to not jump the gun
kebab124

Post by kebab124 » November 27th, 2019, 4:29 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 4:24 pm
in any case man, just chill lmao its a fucking dayban, take it as a sign to not jump the gun
it's a fucking bullshit note on my account once again and dayban is a ban nonetheless
also i didnuffingwrong and you just proved it
kebab124

Post by kebab124 » November 27th, 2019, 4:38 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 4:22 pm
Liting guys on fire is gay which is why i decided to "violently" disarm him twice, he retaliates by throwing a toolbox, again i disarm him, he retalites with taser and disablers, he lays a trap in a form of an peel, a trap i fell into, i assblast him,
it was like 10 seconds
it would continue for much longer if i wouldn't free myself from his hold, i once again disarm him and turn my intent to harm by mistake, 1 punch landed on a guy in an hardsuit is equal to 5 slashes with a shard,
he shoots me again keeping me down & procedes to bash me to death (i was near crit, 2 smacks would have critted me and he wasn't stoping) but luckly for me he slipped which gave me an opening to kill him.
you caused the conflict yet you were the one to escalate it to murder, this doesn't seem cool
You never messaged or asked me about what happened, like instantly assumed you are right by the looks of it.
he ahelped way later, when he was dead and being stabbed 20~ times with a knife in the kitchen
bruh??
but made a grave mistake by putting the demo in retard. (why would you even mention the kitchen? it has nothing to do with it as he was long way gone, i was just trying to steal his organs as i was starving)
you can just fry any item and eat it by the way. cannot recall if you gibbed his corpse or not, anyways big cringe at your angry frantic corpse bashing, both with toolbox and knife
I disarmed him in the first place cause he lit me and other plebs, which wasn't really damaging but was annoying, as showed on demo i only used non-lethal means as he threw toolbox at me.
yes that sounds just fine but disarming can be very powerful as seen by table stunlocking, not to mention he was cornered in the cap's office
The guy was holding a disk AND pinpointer, the crap traitor starts with assuming it's his objective, having the disc itself is extremely suspicous but doesn't make you valid.
not suspicious at all as its better for a random crewmember to have it than to let it stay on the table in cap's office, easily nabbed by a nukie. irrelevant really
same
bruh??
Pretty sure hardsuit reduced that number by some bit
10 secs of being completly hopeless is pretty long
Lies once again unless the demo got somehowly corrupted there was only a single slash
lies
I can't fry entire body not saying cutting it body is more efficent nutrient-wise and no it wasn't me that gibbed him,
Big cringe on your lack of common sense or blindness or meta aggrement whatever, hardsuit makes you hard to kill, already explained the knife part
he gave me an argument to continue nonetheless
that's how traitor's inventory looks when he gets grabbing disc as an objective you faggot,
just furthermore proves you have some sort of an arragment, admit it
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » November 27th, 2019, 4:53 pm

kebab124 wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 4:38 pm
freshonionvendor wrote:
it was like 10 seconds
bruh??
same
bruh??
Lies once again unless the demo got somehowly corrupted there was only a single slash
lies
I can't fry entire body not saying cutting it body is more efficent nutrient-wise and no it wasn't me that gibbed him,
Big cringe on your lack of common sense or blindness or meta aggrement whatever, hardsuit makes you hard to kill, already explained the knife part
that's how traitor's inventory looks when he gets grabbing disc as an objective you faggot,

you keep making claims and just declaring yourself right and me wrong. u mad?
kebab124

Post by kebab124 » November 27th, 2019, 4:55 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 4:53 pm
kebab124 wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 4:38 pm
freshonionvendor wrote:

it was like 10 seconds

bruh??

same

bruh??
lies

you keep making claims and just declaring yourself right and me wrong. u mad?
yes im mad, i got banned for no reason and you know it
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » November 27th, 2019, 5:16 pm

your actions have lead to the death of someone, as nonantagonist without being justified by the possibility that you were unjustifiedly attacked, nor equal reciprocation naturally escalated, you went straight to killing after someone defended themselves from you jumping them and got a dayban. he has a hardsuit, you don't, mobility is in your favour and you could've ran away and not jumped the horse. i dont pretend my opinion is the ultimate and final just word but this is what i think from what Ive seen. enough squabbling and shitty nepotism blaming, this isnt going anywhere that way
kebab124

Post by kebab124 » November 27th, 2019, 7:09 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 5:16 pm
your actions have lead to the death of someone, as nonantagonist without being justified by the possibility that you were unjustifiedly attacked, nor equal reciprocation naturally escalated, you went straight to killing after someone defended themselves from you jumping them and got a dayban. he has a hardsuit, you don't, mobility is in your favour and you could've ran away and not jumped the horse. i dont pretend my opinion is the ultimate and final just word but this is what i think from what Ive seen. enough squabbling and shitty nepotism blaming, this isnt going anywhere that way
https://demo.hippiestation.com/?demo_ur ... ;2;danxnad
Checking in on the demo i was attacked in a way-being purposefully lit on fire, not so damaging but annoying as i already said. I tried to achive annoyance by disarming him which couldn't possibly do any harm yet in retaliation i recived a toolbox on my face. Not cool, especially i did no harm to him. Then after we both got slipped by his peel i assblasted him as a counter attack, later i got tabled locked-which is totally valid for now. I once again try to disarm him and make my escape shoving an accidental slash in-between and for doing that i get 5 slashes with an shard. For an odd reason he throws it away and goes for the toolbox shooting me with disabler in the meantime. Then i was beaten to the edge of my life, next 2 or 1 bashes would result in me dropping into crit, which he would probably do as he showed no will of ending the conflict peacefully as shown on the demo, though due to an misplaced move he slipped and i killed him. You can't possibly deny he caused harm to me and other pepole first, in my unharming way of retaliation i get a free toolbox to my head, He harmed me 2 times by now, and considering he takes reduced damage, the assblast was valid.
Also it's my choice to fight or run away, fighting makes me valid and vice versa, he also could have bailed by taking hardsuit off, a thing he didn't do and it ended up on him dying. It was smootly sorted IC and your intervention was not necessary, not saying you didn't ask me what happened before, just banned me without consulting which is maximum gay.
i was putting the meta-crap jokingly at first but this is becoming pretty weird. "as nonantagonist without being justified by the possibility that you were unjustifiedly attacked, nor equal reciprocation naturally escalated, you went straight to killing after someone defended themselves from you jumping them" Entire line is being an lie? something's off.
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » November 27th, 2019, 7:25 pm

'No admin no rules'