Zipzipzapityzoo - Ban Request by CommandoKoishi

Request that another user is banned here.
fake_h

Zipzipzapityzoo - Ban Request by CommandoKoishi

Post by fake_h » November 8th, 2019, 8:55 am

Your CKey: CommandoKoishi
Your Character Name: Johnny Shampoo
Offenders CKey: Zipzipzapityzoo
Offenders Character Name: Brick
Round ID: 46091
Link to logs: https://pastebin.com/ypjWzzqk
Reason to ban: I spawn in as security officer, gear up and go about my business and I find Brick breaking into Chemistry so I arrest and brig him for a short 2 minutes for Breaking and Entering, and go about my way. Traitor gets caught and we kill his face in, but Cap finds the det locker broken into with a spear near it that had grey jumpsuit fibers. We ASSUME it's Cronos Morphis at first but they're a cat and are braindead. I'm patrolling around looking for anyone who might have the holster when I walk into the medbay lobby where Brick is, where he IMMEDIATELY unloads into me with a riot shotgun and cuffs me, after taking my headset. He drags me into escape/science maint and fullstrips me, and starts lugging me around as I'm bleeding to shit. Cap and HOS end up spotting him and attempting to arrest him but he narrowly escapes getting caught as HoS retreats after he fires a det gun shot at him. He goes down from taser (HoS and Cap nowhere near to grab him though) and I escape his clutches temporarily, before he shoots me to shit with det gun to knock me down again, adding to my wounds and bleeding. He buckles me to a chair in sci maint (between toxins launch chamber and toxins) and grabs a straitjacket instead of meds(?), puts it on me, buckles me into a chair in the launch chamber, leaves again for meds this time but by the time he's back I've bled out and died. He leaves my body in escape to be cloned and when I'm cloned I have one arm and are in crit, bluespace teleporting until I die again and the captain MMIs me, and tells me Brick commit suicide. Zipzipzapityzoo said he was heading off and disconnected sometime before this, meaning he just killed himself and fucked off after all of that.

Doing all of this and getting me killed over a 2 minute brig sentence because "reeee shitsec!!1!!" is shit beyond belief, and I'm amazed I couldn't get an admin during the round.
Total Server Permabans: 8
zipzipzappityzoo

Re: Zipzipzapityzoo - Ban Request by CommandoKoishi

Post by zipzipzappityzoo » November 8th, 2019, 10:02 am

Let me start my defense by saying I regret nothing and would do it all over again. You were clearly salty about last shift (spent the 15 minutes prior to this crying about bungo and me in deadchat) so you arrested me for breaking the chemistry desk window with a plant. I simply wanted some iron to see whether metal based forge equipment was robust. I was an assistant who hadnt done a tool run (this is around 5 pop I'm simply chilling debating what to do on low pop). Instead of thermiting into caps office for the millionth time to steal access I broke the chemistry desk window (no chemists or medical personnel to be offended). He arrests me and oozes salt (its less than 5 minutes in the shift). Once my timer was up I immediately did a greytide tool run (insuls +toolset+rcd) and was in the armory two minutes later grabbing the nonlethal shotgun. He runs up to me in medbay so I stunned+cuff+headset removal. Took him into maintenance and stripped him, told him he was the filthy shitcurity he was and tried to take him to medbay where both the captain and the hos shot at me. I get away and use a bruise pack on johnny but notice hes still taking 02 damage from bloodloss. I drop him off in science break room while I run to get some perf to stop his o2 damage(Slow because I only have assistant ID). Meanwhile captain is attempting to negotiate his safe return over comms, I return to find he succumbed to o2 damage. I dragged him to escape and told the captain he died of bloodloss and where to find the body. He takes you immediately to cloning, where according to him (Old Man) you teleported out of the cloning pod prematurely. I tell the captain you likely are suffering from the spatial instability gene and he agrees. I shoot myself in maintenance with the detectives revolver and follow your antics as the captain chases your teleporting clone around the station (not once feeding you mutadone lol). You are not only shitcurity- but you are shitcurity on literally ~4 pop. It was also clearly either meta-grudge or meta-salt when you arrested me. I didnt intend for you to die nor did I prevent or hinder you from being cloned. Your death also happened as a result of both the captain and hos escalating on me when I was taking you to medbay. No mercy for shitcurity and no regrets.
fake_h

Post by fake_h » November 8th, 2019, 10:11 am

zipzipzappityzoo wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 10:02 am
You were clearly salty about last shift (spent the 15 minutes prior to this crying about bungo and me in deadchat) so you arrested me for breaking the chemistry desk window with a plant... ...It was also clearly either meta-grudge or meta-salt when you arrested me.
Oh no! A security officer doing his job of preventing crime? Must be metagrudge and shitsec!
You didn't even inconvenience me that round other than watching Purple Package murder me. I was bitching about Bungo helping Purple because he was helping an antag as non-antag, you didn't do shit to me for me to even be mad about you in the first place.
And if you want to label me as shitsec for stopping people from breaking and entering, please, do that and show your childishness about how I won't let you galavant across the station doing whatever you want, even on lowpop.
Total Server Permabans: 8
zipzipzappityzoo

Post by zipzipzappityzoo » November 8th, 2019, 10:32 am

fake_h wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 10:11 am

Oh no! A security officer doing his job of preventing crime? Must be metagrudge and shitsec!
You didn't even inconvenience me that round other than watching Purple Package murder me. I was bitching about Bungo helping Purple because he was helping an antag as non-antag, you didn't do shit to me for me to even be mad about you in the first place.
And if you want to label me as shitsec for stopping people from breaking and entering, please, do that and show your childishness about how I won't let you galavant across the station doing whatever you want, even on lowpop.
Imagine unironically maining sec and arresting someone on 4 pop for breaking a window
Lunaman223
Game Master

Post by Lunaman223 » November 8th, 2019, 12:52 pm

+1
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » November 8th, 2019, 1:10 pm

+1 for catban -1 for permaban
Old Man

Post by Old Man » November 8th, 2019, 10:01 pm

zipzipzappityzoo wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 10:02 am
the captain chases your teleporting clone around the station (not once feeding you mutadone lol).
Huh, in hindsight that does seem to be a pretty good idea.
zipzipzappityzoo

Post by zipzipzappityzoo » November 10th, 2019, 3:09 am

freshonionvendor wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 1:10 pm
+1 for catban -1 for permaban
Can't help but feel your uninvolved +1 is because I just had a request out about you
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » Yesterday, 10:00 am

no