DDpingy ban request by Crunion

fake_h

Re: DDpingy ban request by Crunion

Post by fake_h » November 3rd, 2019, 10:43 am

+1. Widel is scum and a parasite to this server. He steals IDs, attacks people unprovoked and slips and loots everyone who tries to fight back and cries like a little fucking girl when he's beaten. I've experienced this walking mound of shit's needless shit-stirring first hand NUMEROUS times. Destroy him.
Total Server Permabans: 8
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » November 3rd, 2019, 10:55 am

-1 git gud

maybe catban him? or make him valid
ddpingy

Post by ddpingy » November 3rd, 2019, 8:09 pm

Yea, whenever I do those things in round I 100% accept I'm valid to whomever kills me. Thats fine. And if I do and am not antag, I can't defend myself anyway as that would be self-antagging. So, if your sick of me stealing shit or slipping people shotgun me to death or slip me back and extinguisher my head in. I'm not breaking rules by doing that, but neither are you if you kill me for it.

What I do admit was my mistake and I would totally understand punishment for is I accidentally critted Crunion during one attempt at spicing up my escapades. It was not intentional, it didn't ruin their round, and I immediately healed them after. But it was still a violation of the rules to crit them even so. That I should not have done and I apologize. As I said before, whatever the admins determine fair for that I'll accept.

I'm still going to slip the shit outta people and steal their stuff, which is what most people here are complaining about. That is different than what Crunion mentioned which was a legit instance where I crossed the line.

Stealing someones ID has never been against the rules and ya'll should really be focusing on the thing I did that actually was, not the IC theft.
Crunion

Post by Crunion » November 9th, 2019, 9:15 am

my main issue isn't that you slip and steal people's shit or even that you critted me with a firelock to "spice things up"

my issue is that when you fail to slip someone the first time or if they run away you turn into a vengeful fucking spirit that lives for the chase and you refuse to leave them alone until you've successfully stolen from or humiliated them (or until you get caught in which case you scream over the radio or immediately ghost which is extremely gay)

i've had rounds where you've failed to slip me once or twice and i would have to spend the entire rest of the round hiding from you or else you would take literally everything i own only for you to come out of the woodwork with tasers and stun batons to finish the job

your gag is essentially just playing how every neon haired hos plays except you fill a spray bottle with space lube & nobody really seems to like you at all because of it
Elephant_Seal

Post by Elephant_Seal » November 10th, 2019, 12:15 am

+1 there are 850,000 km of axons and dendrites in the human brain, if there was the word hate inscribed on every single one of them it would not begin to describe the amount of hate and anger I feel when I see him, hate hate hate.
Elephant_Seal

Post by Elephant_Seal » November 10th, 2019, 12:26 am

fake_h wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 10:43 am
+1. Widel is scum and a parasite to this server. He steals IDs, attacks people unprovoked and slips and loots everyone who tries to fight back and cries like a little fucking girl when he's beaten. I've experienced this walking mound of shit's needless shit-stirring first hand NUMEROUS times. Destroy him.
also this
ddpingy

Post by ddpingy » November 10th, 2019, 5:06 am

look, I admitted to fault; I shouldn't have critted the guy, even tho I did *instantly* heal him out of crit again. It was an accident, but still a mistake and against the rules.

Why do you have to bring up the slipping and stealing IDs like thats at all relevant? That has /nothing/ to do with the rule I actually broke. Stealing and stripping has never been against Hippie rules. I don't skip to full-stripping either, I steal a persons ID and run off. If they still fuck with me then I fullstrip. Thats not against the rules, thats fair escalation.

If you believe that is against the rules please quote the rule or precedent. If it were, I should have been banned a *LONG* time ago.

Either theft is against the rules or its not. If it is, permaban me right now because I've done that too many times to count. If its not, it has nothing to do with this ban request and I ask that you keep your complaints to things that *actually are against the rules*.

(Also apparently being salty in deadchat is a relevant bannable offense in Cronos's mind. Hmm)
Elephant_Seal

Post by Elephant_Seal » November 18th, 2019, 1:20 am

ddpingy wrote:
November 10th, 2019, 5:06 am
look, I admitted to fault; I shouldn't have critted the guy, even tho I did *instantly* heal him out of crit again. It was an accident, but still a mistake and against the rules.

Why do you have to bring up the slipping and stealing IDs like thats at all relevant? That has /nothing/ to do with the rule I actually broke. Stealing and stripping has never been against Hippie rules. I don't skip to full-stripping either, I steal a persons ID and run off. If they still fuck with me then I fullstrip. Thats not against the rules, thats fair escalation.

If you believe that is against the rules please quote the rule or precedent. If it were, I should have been banned a *LONG* time ago.

Either theft is against the rules or its not. If it is, permaban me right now because I've done that too many times to count. If its not, it has nothing to do with this ban request and I ask that you keep your complaints to things that *actually are against the rules*.

(Also apparently being salty in deadchat is a relevant bannable offense in Cronos's mind. Hmm)
"salty" ok keep telling yourself that
ddpingy

Post by ddpingy » November 19th, 2019, 4:35 am

I mean... thats what it is, no? I'm not saying its great behaviour or anything, and I'm sorry for getting pissed at the time over a vidyagaem ye.
But its not like I was spamming or anything, just venting in deadchat. We can use racial slurs but not vent in deadchat?

That is my problem; everyone is bringing up all this irrelevant stuff when the only actual rule-violation I see here was critting the guy (again, accidentally and I immediately healed him out of crit but still, I admit it was a violation and accept punishment for that)

Please clarify if you really think me venting in deadchat is a rule violation and if its not, lets keep this thread focused on what people think I did that is actually a rule violation.
Crunion

Post by Crunion » November 20th, 2019, 5:15 am

i don't think anybody gives a shit about your actual rule break but it does serve as a testament to how shitty your gag is
everyone who is in favor of you receiving a ban or at the very least a warning is just saying that your gag is repetitive and obnoxious and as a result nobody likes you or likes playing with you
and i don't think as many people would have a problem with how you play if you didn't start screaming fucking murder every time someone slips you back
either take your lickings or stop being annoying