[Saevio] ban request by [Real Muthaphuckkin G]

Post by Sagaty12 » October 24th, 2019, 11:57 pm

Your CKey: Real Muthaphuckkin G
Your Character Name: Batman

Offenders CKey: Saevio, I dunno AI ckey
Offenders Character Name: Bada Bing and Louie
Round ID: 45643
Link to logs: http://prntscr.com/pnsfat
Reason to ban: I was HoP he was captain he killed me for no reason by throwing me inside the AI upload with lethal lasers. AI used their shell to help him.
Sarah_U / Mothis 'moth' Mothus saw everything as a ghost so they can vouch.
Saevio

Re: [Saevio] ban request by [Real Muthaphuckkin G]

Post by Saevio » October 26th, 2019, 6:57 pm

An admin just sent me this thread in the game to let me know. Not gonna lie, I don't entirely remember what happened since this shit is a minute ago and just been busy in general. I vaguely remember it being gangs and the HoP doing some sketchy shit. Logs would need to be pulled because I honestly don't know the full details anymore. I don't even think I myself put the lasers on lethal, but like I said, I don't remember.
ilikecocacola

Post by ilikecocacola » October 26th, 2019, 10:59 pm

Saevio wrote:
October 26th, 2019, 6:57 pm
An admin just sent me this thread in the game to let me know. Not gonna lie, I don't entirely remember what happened since this shit is a minute ago and just been busy in general. I vaguely remember it being gangs and the HoP doing some sketchy shit. Logs would need to be pulled because I honestly don't know the full details anymore. I don't even think I myself put the lasers on lethal, but like I said, I don't remember.
[2019-10-25 00:06:52.211] TCOMMS: Doggo1200/(Louie) [Science] (spans: robot ) "Also, the captain thought the hop was a gang member, and threw em in my upload, he also perished." (language: Galactic Common) (AI Chamber (153, 24, 2))
i am god of xenobiology
Sagaty12

Post by Sagaty12 » October 27th, 2019, 12:27 am

good excuse but I told ya several times I was not a gang member and the logs can prove it
Saevio

Post by Saevio » October 27th, 2019, 12:31 am

I didn't make any excuse? I clearly said that I don't remember exactly what happened, explained what I vaguely remember (sorry that I don't remember some non-significant round from a ss13 round 1-2 days ago to the fullest details) and that logs would need to be pulled for clarity. Also saying I'm not an antag doesn't magically somehow prove you're not an antag.
Sagaty12

Post by Sagaty12 » October 27th, 2019, 12:49 am

ok so by your logic i can kill people if i suspect they are antags even if they tell me they aren't because that's not enough proof
i was latejoin, there is a radio announcement when someone arrives
i stunned you after your first attempt to kill me and YES you did notice the turrets were set to lethal, stop lying cause thats obvious
i told you that if i were a gang member you'd be dead, not just stuncuffed
you convinced that retarded borg to help kill me even though their laws didn't allow that by the moment
dude admit it you fucked up
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » November 16th, 2019, 4:17 pm

imagine not mindshielding someone when it's clear there's some gang niggas

accepted, crabban for a few hours it is