AdeptMechanicus ban request by OmegaShoots

freshonionvendor

Re: AdeptMechanicus ban request by OmegaShoots

Post by freshonionvendor » October 11th, 2019, 3:29 pm

Captain-Ruddy wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 2:59 pm
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

We all have our problems man, but stop taking yours out on the people who just want to play ss13 and have a fun time, ordering the ai to bolt every maint door so you can clear every single department one by one and permabrig anyone who fights you as the geared to the teeth hos, is a dick move... And there is no place in this community for such toxic behaviour, I have see it, time and time again. You think your smooth because you take screenshots and reference space law, and pretend that you are on the moral highground.

Trust me man, many, many better and more spiteful people have done this over the many years hippie has been around, they get found out, they always slip up, don't become another footnote in hippies history, don't ruin other people's fun.

Posted at 1am while on the sause, don't mind the spelling errors
honestly i'm being an IC "jackass" by farting on people and punishing the small crimes because a strong autism can often mitigate the lack of a strong security force, not to mention that even an innocent friendly stun can result in one's downfall if he has no other security people to back him up

ordering the ai to bolt every maint door so you can clear every single department one by one and permabrig anyone who fights you as the geared to the teeth hos, is a dick move... And there is no place in this community for such toxic behaviour, I have see it, time and time again.
uhh what? In no way that was the purpose of me ordering the AI to bolt every maint door. It was only a refreshing change from the norm, and in no way being a dick.
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
this is just meaningless jewish tricks and personal attacks masquerading as a semblance of an argument.

And there is no place in this community for such toxic behaviour, I have see it, time and time again.
woah how very much worthy of respect are you, I tip my hat kind redditor. toxic behaviour? On MY HippieStation?!! how could it be...

You think your smooth because you take screenshots and reference space law, and pretend that you are on the moral highground.
instead of saying "how" i am, you could give reasons for these words. Referencing space law? you're going on a curve, i have never done so, I have even denied doing so, as it's not used on hippiestation, as one who plays it should know.
Trust me man, many, many better and more spiteful people have done this over the many years hippie has been around, they get found out, they always slip up, don't become another footnote in hippies history, don't ruin other people's fun.
what a condescending and proud phrase, yet so vapid and empty of contextual relevance
Nooooo! You can't just play security and arrest people for doing crimes!!!
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » October 11th, 2019, 3:30 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm
Ok, after the last round 45213 - he was participating in a "group riot" on the shuttle, which involved chainflashing me, toolboxing my head in and getting others involved.

He was a non-antagonist, and when asked in ooc just said "we were rioting" (for reference i was just a naked guy on the shuttle).

would recommend perma for this boi tbh

http://prntscr.com/pi0624
http://prntscr.com/pi0685
http://prntscr.com/pi06c0
http://prntscr.com/pi06fu

Not sure if it was him, then somebody put my body through a portal into a radiation storm.
That's not me, I play with the name Uland as seen in the OP

Xenon
Game Admin

Post by Xenon » October 11th, 2019, 4:50 pm

Heirlooms should be removed. Anyway, you have a history of this. I would usually say this should be a note because of the heirloom, but because it is you, I am suggesting a security ban.
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » November 2nd, 2019, 8:57 pm

it's HIIIIIIM

i'd say that the captain mentor (idk his name) is a cretin for ranting in OOC about his old hippie headmin connections

pretty mixed on the request itself

heirlooms should be removed as a trait because no one's bothering to fix them

pretty gay of adeptus for removing the heirlooms as people die if they don't have one, pretty much a major rule 1 break.

other than that being mad at the HOS for verbally abusing the ligger is just hillarious, this is hippie station, not a hugbox
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » November 3rd, 2019, 12:13 am

forgot this was still a thing, i was on that round and sure, he was being a dick but i'm pretty sure he aint done this shit in awhile or atleast that i know of

also i prefer the term 'Space Lizard' fuck you turret
Lunaman223
Game Master

Post by Lunaman223 » November 16th, 2019, 4:23 pm

accepted