Zyzarda admin complaint by Toxic I11I

Miles Moralis

Re: Zyzarda admin complaint by Toxic I11I

Post by Miles Moralis » October 13th, 2019, 3:56 am

mynameajeff wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 9:26 pm
+1 Serverbanned me and OOC banned me for a week because I posted this copypasta and said it was IC in OOC

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1508

what a fucking nerd, it's in the goddamn hall of fame.
Copy pasta makes you valid anyway by anyone even in admins, you are always free to do shit moves with admins but if they ban you don't start crying in forums
Milesmoralis

[img]file:///F:/Screenshot_10.png[/img]
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » October 13th, 2019, 3:57 am

Toxici11i wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 9:25 pm
This nigga just, this round, did an event without a vote (clockcult but both sides get a fucking freedom vendor) - which delayed the round by 30 minutes.

He spawned an ERT for the station side too, negating any previous effect the clockcult had actually done.

No vote, shit event, spawning ert and spawning freedom vendors.
Are you sure zyzarda didn't spawn ert after 1hr mark or on someone's prayer or on someone's request via comms console? Any of these can result ert spawn based on station condition
Milesmoralis

Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » October 13th, 2019, 9:08 am

Miles Moralis wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 3:57 am
Toxici11i wrote:
This nigga just, this round, did an event without a vote (clockcult but both sides get a fucking freedom vendor) - which delayed the round by 30 minutes.

He spawned an ERT for the station side too, negating any previous effect the clockcult had actually done.

Are you sure zyzarda didn't spawn ert after 1hr mark or on someone's prayer or on someone's request via comms console? Any of these can result ert spawn based on station condition
They spawned the ERT at around ~30 minutes (it was a code red ERT on a code blue). They were the first people to arrive at reebe.
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » October 13th, 2019, 9:09 am

Miles Moralis wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 3:56 am
mynameajeff wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 9:26 pm
+1 Serverbanned me and OOC banned me for a week because I posted this copypasta and said it was IC in OOC

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1508

what a fucking nerd, it's in the goddamn hall of fame.
Copy pasta makes you valid anyway by anyone even in admins, you are always free to do shit moves with admins but if they ban you don't start crying in forums
copypasta in ooc doesnt make you valid for adminbus usually(unless you spam it), and certainly doesnt make you valid ic unless you say it ic.
zipzipzappityzoo

Post by zipzipzappityzoo » October 13th, 2019, 9:11 am

Miles Moralis wrote:
Toxici11i wrote:

Was in this round and was an ert member. Clock cult was murderboning, blood cult was dead, crew was fucked. Unless you wanted to watch the equivalent of a gang dominator for the next 5 minutes while everyone was dead the ert was no problem. Dumbass medics also immediately crossed beams or some shit and caused two explosions inside the ert spawn basically taking half of the ert team out of commission while we were in line for the freedom vendor. I dont think it was a great event but I didnt dislike it conceptually and feel like most of the problems stemmed from the unwashed masses who actually had to pull it off.
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » October 14th, 2019, 6:22 pm

zipzipzappityzoo wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 9:11 am
Miles Moralis wrote:
Toxici11i wrote:

Was in this round and was an ert member. Clock cult was murderboning, blood cult was dead, crew was fucked. Unless you wanted to watch the equivalent of a gang dominator for the next 5 minutes while everyone was dead the ert was no problem. Dumbass medics also immediately crossed beams or some shit and caused two explosions inside the ert spawn basically taking half of the ert team out of commission while we were in line for the freedom vendor. I dont think it was a great event but I didnt dislike it conceptually and feel like most of the problems stemmed from the unwashed masses who actually had to pull it off.
Why did you ping and quote me for this? Does my post antagonise the ERT thing bro?
Milesmoralis

zipzipzappityzoo

Post by zipzipzappityzoo » October 25th, 2019, 5:29 am

Miles Moralis wrote:
October 14th, 2019, 6:22 pm
zipzipzappityzoo wrote:
October 13th, 2019, 9:11 am
Miles Moralis wrote:

Why did you ping and quote me for this? Does my post antagonise the ERT thing bro?
It was somewhat of an explanation for the deployment of the ert, thats all. chill brother
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » October 26th, 2019, 10:59 pm

Accepted
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » October 27th, 2019, 12:09 am

KBB wrote:
October 26th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Accepted
Come on gay bb, you've got to post the picture.