MaterialisticThings - Complaint by Spessmann

Germa

MaterialisticThings - Complaint by Spessmann

Post by Germa » October 7th, 2019, 7:51 am

When did this happen: 10/7/19
Round ID if applicable: 45098
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): Server
What happened: Basically bussed the round to death barely after the 30 minute mark (turned everyone into cat people and shortly after that, highlanders), did this 2 rounds in a row whereas previously he made everyone lings and sped up shuttlecall to make it arrive instantly. His defense for busing before the 1 hour rule could take effect was "its 3 in the morning" "nothing is happening". There were like 13(?) people the round before and 8 this round where he dicked around constantly (driving a gigantic car around running people over and spawning random staffs (locker, hierophant)). I was traitor and had TC traded for lag stone, soon after i realized it sucks so i wanted the BS stone and asked if i could swap them, he said no so i let it go. Before the round ended he was saying in OOC how "MaterialisticThings: ur mad" "MaterialisticThings: mad cause you cant murderbone" "MaterialisticThings: with a bad stone" "MaterialisticThings: get mad cause i wont tc trade you something". Soon after he said he would give me a token (which he did) and the round ended.
MaterialisticThings
Game Master

Re: MaterialisticThings - Complaint by Spessmann

Post by MaterialisticThings » October 7th, 2019, 8:46 am

I made lings that one round because traitor was dead and I told them not to work together as the pop was low, so no problem there. I did bus pretty hard and lame the next round though, my justification is that it was pretty fucking low pop not much was happening, and I got some good reactions. Anyone who was harmed through the car was healed and some people thought it was funny. I didn't have to give you a token, but I did.
DichardRick

Post by DichardRick » October 7th, 2019, 12:44 pm

germa is a brony lmao
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » November 1st, 2019, 6:16 pm

Materialistic acting like a bitch in OOC is uncool.
I get that it's lowpop and maybe you wanna spice up the round, but this is kind of shit bus.
Accepted immediately just to clean the house on a lot of these complaints, will ask Material what's up with it.