[Nicks dick] [Permanent ban] by [Memerino]
CKey: Nicks dick
Character Name: Arnold Shpitz
Banning Admin: Memerino
Ban Date and Round ID: 2019-09-13 23:40:17 round ID 44358
Ban Reason: Metagame with Cheeks Gaywood
Ban Type: Permanent ban
Ban Length: Permanent
Why should I be unbanned: I don't know anyone by the name of Cheeks Gaywood, and i don't know who i metagamed with since i only stay in maintenance. So when this admin said i was metagaming i didn't know what he was talking about and i tried to ask him who i was metagaming with and i got permabanned from the server. This is the only ss13 server I really play on and I dont understand the reasoning for banning me or suspecting me of metagaming.
Memerino
Game Admin

Re: Nicks dick (my actual username)

Post by Memerino » September 14th, 2019, 1:03 am

Alright, here's how it went.

I get an ahelp by Mastergodown, because he got killed while AFK by Cheeks Gaywood, then got stripped by YOU. Literally no reason why they got killed or stripped, as they were AFK.
I go to the Cheeks Gaywood guy, and I ask him why they killed Mastergodown. "who is that? i don't know who you're talking about".
Obviously he's bullshitting, so I go into Mastergodown's logs, yep, he critted and killed him. He's a liar, which is serverbannable.
Then, I check the note history to see if he's on thin ice. He's on a watchlist, so I check that out.
"Watch out for metagame with Nicks dick (that's his real name)" by KBB.

Wait. Wait a second.
That same exact guy who stripped Mastergodown. The guy on the watchlist, "Watch for metagaming with Cheeks Gaywood", also by KBB.
That's suspicious. Waayyy too suspicious.

So I permaban the Cheeks Gaywood guy for metagaming, and I permaban you for metagaming, simple as that.
There's no WAY that two guys put on a watchlist for metagame would kill and strip this one guy, a nonantagonist, as nonantagonists, and not be metagaming, right?

Honestly, I should've pinged KBB before I banned you, but I'm pretty sure I had enough evidence to justify a permaban, which is what this whole appeal is about.
sheen

Post by sheen » September 14th, 2019, 1:25 am

So hang on you have only the assumption that i was possibly meta gaming with someone (I have no idea where KBB got that from). And the reason why i stripped him was because i was searching if he had a ID card and it wasn't a one time thing i was searching for a bunch of dead bodies to see if they had a ID card on them.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » September 16th, 2019, 3:39 pm

Why is this in Second opinion. Moving to ban appeals
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » September 18th, 2019, 10:46 am

I'd like it if KBB steps into this since he put on the watchlists.