[Diegoxt45] ban request by [Daddymememaster6669]

Post by AIDS AI » August 25th, 2019, 10:35 pm

Your CKey: [Daddymememaster6669]
Your Character Name: [Windy Jones]

Offenders CKey: [Diegoxt45]
Offenders Character Name: [Bashes-The-Head]
Round ID: [43713]
Link to logs: [http://logs.hippiestation.com/hippiesta ... und-43713/]
Reason to ban: [I joined the round midway through as CE. When I went to medbay, I was greeted by Bashes-The-Head lighting CMO on fire and catching me on fire as well. I request that the AI set him to arrest, and the AI goes out of his way to continuously alertg him that he is set to arrest (to bait a law 2 contradiction) and later comes up with some bizarre law 1 reason why he shouldn't be set to arrest due to their potentially being cultists. At that point I was very suspcious of meta-gaming or at least that the AI was not acting in good faith.

Throughout the round Bashes continues to light people on fire in the hallway and security/AI make it clear they have no interest in stopping him. I peacefully arrest him myself and take him to security to be dealt with. Security, with their typical feckless attitude, decide they won't do anything even when he is presented to them, along with witnesses, and eventually the Warden orders me to handle it myself. I take him down to my CE office so that I can remove his weapons. I repeatedly tell him I'm not going to hurt him, he just needs a short sentence.

While in my CE office, I remove the shotgun and other weapons he has collected and locked them in a locker. All the while the AI is trying to convince the station that I am harming him and rallying the crew to save him. After removing his weapons I release him and he immidiately harm batons me to the ground and runs around setting multiple crew members on fire. I refrain from escalating - though I do warn security again that they really need to handle this guy - and he eventually comes back and crits me and launches me in to space.

It is worth noting that no admin were on during this event. I strongly suspect him and the AI were meta-communicating or at the very least meta-friending, but I don't have strong evidence of that. Regardless I beleive Bashes is in violation of the following rules: 1 (being a dick) and 2 (eye-for-an-eye escalation).]
diegoxt45

Re: [Diegoxt45] ban request by [Daddymememaster6669]

Post by diegoxt45 » August 26th, 2019, 12:24 am

will post my version once an admin appears
Image lizard
AIDS AI

Post by AIDS AI » August 26th, 2019, 12:30 am

This certainly isn't personal and I've had many enjoyable rounds with Bashes. I'm just tired of being griefed with no security or admin intervention.
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 26th, 2019, 12:34 am

Regarding the AI, the player was either new or a complete and utter trash. Don't think there's something which involves metagrudging in that, just some mental problems.

If what you said is actually true, I gotta say that this shit from Bashes is pretty dumb. Setting a bunch of people on fire? That's shitty from him.
Gotta say that harmbatoning you was pretty gay of him, yes, but you didn't specify how much health you had left after this. If it was a single stun - it would've been okay. Critting and spacing you after this shit ain't.
I gotta say that I'd like if Diego posts his version. I'd also like if some of the players from that round posted their versions. I'll try to grab some logs if I have time.
AIDS AI

Post by AIDS AI » August 26th, 2019, 12:47 am

Yeah I can see your point with the AI.

As far as the harmbaton went, it looked like it was multiple hits to my legs, but It happened pretty fast so the logs will be more forthcoming. I wasn't in crit or anything. During this I was calling for help and someone must have shown up because he ran away. A minute or two later he found me in the hallway and finished the job.
diegoxt45

Post by diegoxt45 » August 26th, 2019, 1:06 am

i actually gave it some thought and realised i'm kind of fucking retarded and braindead, i'l take the ban
Image lizard
diegoxt45

Post by diegoxt45 » August 26th, 2019, 1:08 am

will stop using cfl3 in general when i'm not antag
Image lizard
AIDS AI

Post by AIDS AI » August 26th, 2019, 1:16 am

diegoxt45 wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 1:06 am
i actually gave it some thought and realised i'm kind of fucking retarded and braindead, i'l take the ban
:)
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 26th, 2019, 1:37 am

Accepted, Diego will be banned for 3-4 days for this shit. The ban would be for a week normally, but since he admitted that he fucked up it's lowered.

Don't do shit like this next time or your ass is grass.