AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

AxaDeo
Posts: 8
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 8:38 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 9:20 pm

I'm honestly at a loss of words for being spoken about as if you guys know me. I got back to Hippie yesterday and played a few rounds (maybe one time as an engineer) and I played 3 rounds today. I don't understand where this profile of me is coming from.
godsring
Posts: 29
Joined: May 30th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by godsring » August 15th, 2019, 9:20 pm

Turret wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:03 pm
I'm going to preface this with that Godsring recorded footage of that round and saw you trying to clamp down on his ass for whatever reason every goddamn round. Besides, I was the admin in the previous round before Memerino permabanned you and I'm going to say that I let you scot free to look if you're going to try and grudge the lad again. I had some other stuff to do at that time, so I handed the ticket over to Memerino so he could deal with it.

If this ban is truly unjust, I take all the blame on myself, as I told Memerino to permaban you.
also godsring stop seething
Second time I ran into the same guy during another round, he killed me and I got banned for 'Metagrudging Godsring for whatever reason'.
Dude, you tried to jump him out of nowhere with the clear intent to mug him. I think you even dealt some brute to him while a fight took place, and all this was for literally no reason other than him being the captain.



[2019-08-15 19:42:51.423] ATTACK: AxaDeo/(Merideth Brindle) has attacked [notice board] with the stun baton (Engineering Foyer (120, 85, 2)) - this is when you started trying to stun dr. light for no reason

[2019-08-15 19:42:54.178] ATTACK: Godsring/(Dr. Light) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 105, 2))
[2019-08-15 19:42:54.180] ATTACK: Godsring/(Dr. Light) has shot AxaDeo/(Merideth Brindle) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 105, 2))
[2019-08-15 19:42:54.632] ATTACK: Godsring/(Dr. Light) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 109, 2))


this is when godsring runs back to the aft primary hallway and starts blasting you with disablers

Really dunno what did you expect when doing this.
He is lying I never killed him in any of the rounds I played with him you can check the logs
AxaDeo
Posts: 8
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 8:38 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 9:21 pm

godsring wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:20 pm
He is lying I never killed him in any of the rounds I played with him you can check the logs
It 's in the video you posted.. You were even boinked for it.
godsring
Posts: 29
Joined: May 30th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by godsring » August 15th, 2019, 9:22 pm

AxaDeo wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:21 pm
godsring wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:20 pm
He is lying I never killed him in any of the rounds I played with him you can check the logs
It 's in the video you posted.. You were even boinked for it.
"I" did not kill you or authorize anyone else to kill you as you can see if you actually watch the video

Edit: I disabled you then I checked to see if you were part of the cult that round by feeding you holy water because I wanted to make sure you were just meta grudging and not an antag, which you can still meta grudge even as an antag, which you were not an antag
User avatar
QuarianCommando
Game Admin
Posts: 236
Joined: May 27th, 2018, 8:42 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by QuarianCommando » August 16th, 2019, 2:38 am

+1
Hold up, let me just play captain every round and ahelp if someone dunks me more than once per night.
godsring
Posts: 29
Joined: May 30th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by godsring » August 16th, 2019, 3:59 am

QuarianCommando wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 2:38 am
+1
Hold up, let me just play captain every round and ahelp if someone dunks me more than once per night.
Lets get something straight, I did not play captain every round, I alternated between captain hop hos and ce.



Edit: I would also like to note the rounds we talked about in this were one right after the other.

Edit 2: I will also note the round he actually did strip me I was CE not the Cap, the following round I was the cap.
AxaDeo
Posts: 8
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 8:38 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by AxaDeo » August 16th, 2019, 5:40 am

godsring wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 3:59 am
Edit: I would also like to note the rounds we talked about in this were one right after the other.
Lie. There was a buffer round where I was a nuke op.
godsring wrote:
August 16th, 2019, 3:59 am
Edit 2: I will also note the round he actually did strip me I was CE not the Cap, the following round I was the cap.
Also a lie. You were also the captain in that round and even thought I was the CE and told me you were in engineering to do repairs. You were wearing the Captain's hardsuit, outfit, had the Captain's gloves, had the Captain ID and PDA, Captain's headset, had the Captain's backpack with a tazer, two laser guns, civil budget card and the station manifest among other things. I remember that because I went over your stuff after I mugged you.

Both of these lies are super easy to check, so please either Memerino or Turret look into it.

You either have me mixed with someone else or you're conjuring up even more lies to cover up your previous.


Just to summarize I don't know the guy, I barely interacted with him, I don't know where this accusation of me metagrudging him for 6 rounds is coming from, I don't even remember any interactions past the two I had with him. I did specifically target him both times for no other reason other than the fact he was the Captain and in order to take his stuff. The second time I didn't even know it was him, I just followed a pinpointer (Can be seen on the ground in Godsring's video). His claims about my role choosing habits are completely false, and it almost seems like he's talking about someone else.
User avatar
Turret
Game Admin
Posts: 256
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 3:33 pm
Location: Circulating between the US and Russia

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by Turret » August 16th, 2019, 11:00 am

Yeah, Godsring started being a Mr. Seethe and calling everyone who tries to take his shit while he's playing as a head role a dirty metagrudger, even though this person didn't really play and had two tickets involving metagrudging, the one I took and the one Memerino took. There was also a period when this lad played as a nukie. (By the way, Godsring, the person who got put on a watchlist, the one who Mideanon warned, wasn't even on the server at the time)

I'm going to say that I'll actually +1 this, as metagrudging is almost impossible to detect and your point seems pretty good. Besides, I just really wanted you to explain yourself on the forums, which you did.
Remember that going after a certain person always seems sketchy, man, and can lead to situations like this.
User avatar
Xenon
Game Master
Posts: 1223
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by Xenon » August 16th, 2019, 3:10 pm

+1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
User avatar
Mideanon
Game Admin
Posts: 106
Joined: October 26th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by Mideanon » August 16th, 2019, 3:29 pm

wait, its not the guy i watchlisted?
+1
Locked