Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 8:44 pm

CKey: AxaDeo
Character Name: Random
Banning Admin: Memerino
Ban Date and Round ID: 2019-08-15 43343
Ban Reason: "metagrudging"
Ban Type: Host?
Ban Length: Permanent
Why should I be unbanned: So I got boinked by an admin the previous round for apparently metagrudging the captain. He said something along the lines of "I know who you are" and "nice metagrudging". After explaining to the admin I don't know who the fuck he is and that it's literally my first time on Hippie in well over a few months I got told I'm good and went about my way. Second time I ran into the same guy during another round, he killed me and I got banned for 'Metagrudging Godsring for whatever reason'. I don't know who the guy is and the ban string was the first time I've ever seen the name Godsring. The only reason I got into an altercation with him was because he was captain.

To my knowledge, no proof has ever been presented for this alleged metagrudging except for the word of the person who reported me.
Turret
Game Admin

Re: AxaDeo banned by Memerino for metagrudging

Post by Turret » August 15th, 2019, 9:03 pm

I'm going to preface this with that Godsring recorded footage of that round and saw you trying to clamp down on his ass for whatever reason every goddamn round. Besides, I was the admin in the previous round before Memerino permabanned you and I'm going to say that I let you scot free to look if you're going to try and grudge the lad again. I had some other stuff to do at that time, so I handed the ticket over to Memerino so he could deal with it.

If this ban is truly unjust, I take all the blame on myself, as I told Memerino to permaban you.
also godsring stop seething
Second time I ran into the same guy during another round, he killed me and I got banned for 'Metagrudging Godsring for whatever reason'.
Dude, you tried to jump him out of nowhere with the clear intent to mug him. I think you even dealt some brute to him while a fight took place, and all this was for literally no reason other than him being the captain.

[2019-08-15 19:42:51.423] ATTACK: AxaDeo/(Merideth Brindle) has attacked [notice board] with the stun baton (Engineering Foyer (120, 85, 2)) - this is when you started trying to stun dr. light for no reason

[2019-08-15 19:42:54.178] ATTACK: Godsring/(Dr. Light) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 105, 2))
[2019-08-15 19:42:54.180] ATTACK: Godsring/(Dr. Light) has shot AxaDeo/(Merideth Brindle) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 100) (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 105, 2))
[2019-08-15 19:42:54.632] ATTACK: Godsring/(Dr. Light) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Aft Primary Hallway (Aft Primary Hallway (113, 109, 2))

this is when godsring runs back to the aft primary hallway and starts blasting you with disablers

Really dunno what did you expect when doing this.
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 15th, 2019, 9:04 pm

By the way, look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z-C_A- ... e=youtu.be

There's clear evidence starting from 15:20, check it.
AxaDeo

Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Turret wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:03 pm
I'm going to preface this with that Godsring recorded footage of that round and saw you trying to clamp down on his ass for whatever reason every goddamn round. Besides, I was the admin in the previous round before Memerino permabanned you and I'm going to say that I let you scot free to look if you're going to try and grudge the lad again. I had some other stuff to do at that time, so I handed the ticket over to Memerino so he could deal with it.

If this ban is truly unjust, I take all the blame on myself, as I told Memerino to permaban you.
also godsring stop seething

Dude, you tried to jump him out of nowhere with the clear intent to mug him. I think you even dealt some brute to him while a fight took place, and all this was for literally no reason other than him being the captain.
Literally the only reason I was trying to mug him was for his all access, I didn't even notice he was the captain that shift, I was just following the pinpointer.

You yourself said he exaggerated his initial report to try and get me banned the first time by claiming I "left him in a secluded place with no way of contacting anyone" when in truth I left him in the engineering hallway with a headset that I especially got for him so he could call for help. Am I a dick for memeing the captain? Sure. DId I do it because I know Godsring in any way and wanted to make him miserable? No.

I just don't understand why some random screaming 'metagrudging' is enough to merit a ban without any proof whatsoever. It doesn't take much to look at the logs and see I barely had any interactions with the guy and see the fact I just got back into Hippie
AxaDeo

Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 9:09 pm

Turret wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:04 pm

The evidence shows I went after him, which I don't deny. What I am denying is that I did this for any other reason other than getting his card
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 15th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Sure. DId I do it because I know Godsring in any way and wanted to make him miserable? No.
Lad, you know that even though you may not know someone you can still go out of your way to ruin his rounds over a grudge on him? You just jumped him out of nowhere.

Also, memeing the captain every round because he's Dr. Light seems really, really fishy, mate.
AxaDeo

Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Turret wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:12 pm
Sure. DId I do it because I know Godsring in any way and wanted to make him miserable? No.
Lad, you know that even though you may not know someone you can still go out of your way to ruin his rounds over a grudge on him? You just jumped him out of nowhere.

Also, memeing the captain every round because he's Dr. Light seems really, really fishy, mate.
How am I supposed to respond to this? How do you expect me to defend myself against speculation besides saying I was only after the captain regardless of their identity?
godsring

Post by godsring » August 15th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Let me make something clear, the round where he says I exaggerated, He originally full stripped and cuffed me and even took me into space without oxygen. I ahelped while I was in atmos completely stripped with cuffs on. It was not till he gave me a radio headset and left me out in the hallway that I got a reply. But the actions in a single round are not what bother me as bad as the continual meta grudging and not only in the captain role.

I would also like to add this player always picks either CE or Engineer and never does their job, it is apparent he has no intentions on actually playing the game reasonably with other players.
Last edited by godsring on August 15th, 2019, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Memerino

Post by Memerino » August 15th, 2019, 9:18 pm

AxaDeo wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:09 pm
Turret wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:04 pm

The evidence shows I went after him, which I don't deny. What I am denying is that I did this for any other reason other than getting his card
The problem is that you went after this guy multiple times in the past.
Everybody wants access, but you went after this guy SPECIFICALLY to get it. I don't know if Godsring just plays a lot of Cap, but still. That's really sketchy.
AxaDeo

Post by AxaDeo » August 15th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Memerino wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 9:18 pm
The problem is that you went after this guy multiple times in the past.
Everybody wants access, but you went after this guy SPECIFICALLY to get it. I don't know if Godsring just plays a lot of Cap, but still. That's really sketchy.
Just one time, today, 30 minutes before you banned me. And that was the time that Turret boinked me.