Lunaman223 - Complaint by Zanlinki

Zangeiti

Lunaman223 - Complaint by Zanlinki

Post by Zangeiti » August 15th, 2019, 7:50 pm

When did this happen: 2019-08-08
Round ID if applicable: N/A
Where did this happen: Server
What happened:
Lunaman223 posted a player note: "keeps killing random people with the mousetrap grenades after he dies"

First off, "random people" is total bullshit. I only use my mousetrap grenades on antags or on end round shuttle memes.
Mousetrap grenades can't be used after I'm dead as well (except if someone searches me).
The few times where people search me I tell them to NOT search my shit but to no avail (Typically because I didn't have enough time to tell them)
When I use my mousetrap grenades, they're only meant to be a last resort or if I know fully well that it'll end the round (wiz, etc.)
I suspect that Lunaman is just angry at me for killing him multiple times using this technique, and slaps on a note in case if I ever get in trouble for using the grenade trap to get me a harder sentence.

I ask that the note please be removed.
Turret
Game Admin

Re: Lunaman223 - Complaint by Zanlinki

Post by Turret » August 15th, 2019, 8:22 pm

I'd +1 this if not for the fact that the mousetrap grenades are bullshit sometimes if an innocent guy just finds a box lying around because an antag fully looted you and threw items around.

That said, I do agree with your point that you really use it on antags (wizards, nukies) or do a le epic end round grief. Didn't see you do that with a malicious intent against a bunch of innocent people.

btw lunaman is on vacation right now so he won't be able to respond to this for a while
Zangeiti

Post by Zangeiti » August 15th, 2019, 8:26 pm

I don't ever recall a time where a random innocent guy looted my body and blew themselves up by the mousetrap grenade, it's only those who intentionally snoop my shit.
Then again I wouldn't risk it and would compromise by using mousetraps less often.
thefastfoodguy_2

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » August 15th, 2019, 8:34 pm

the only time i've ever blown up an innocent with a mousetrap grenade is when i got brigged by the cap and the cap tried to "disarm it", knowing full well opening the box would blow him up
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 15th, 2019, 8:36 pm

Zangeiti wrote:
August 15th, 2019, 8:26 pm
I don't ever recall a time where a random innocent guy looted my body and blew themselves up by the mousetrap grenade, it's only those who intentionally snoop my shit.
Then again I wouldn't risk it and would compromise by using mousetraps less often.
Man, I'm not accusing that you were involved in such a situation, don't worry.
Bargin Mart
Game Master

Post by Bargin Mart » August 15th, 2019, 9:10 pm

-1 using mouse trap grenades makes you entirely responsible for what happens when someone searches you. Use stupid tools feel the consequences of using said tools
Zangeiti

Post by Zangeiti » August 15th, 2019, 9:39 pm

You say stupid tools, but the mousetrap grenade had made me win the round countless times (not to brag).
And I explicitly state to the people searching me to not search me because of the grenade but being hippie as it is, no one gives a damn what I say and intend on exploding into countless pieces.

extra note: people don't blow up the moment they search my backpack, they have to search a paper bag inside my backpack to activate the bomb (which acts as a layer of protection)
Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » August 21st, 2019, 10:02 am

I mean, if you give warnings to nonantags that search you, then whats the problem? Ive used and have seen people use mousetrap grenades all the time and they usually dont harm innocents because youre not going to search someone while there are several people around and there is usually enough time to warn nonantag searchers about it so whats the problem with them? +1 because mousetrap grenades make for ultimate memes
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 21st, 2019, 11:45 am

hahhahahaha sucker!!!

beg us for mercy!!!

mousetrap grenades are nerfed
UnJustSociety

Post by UnJustSociety » August 22nd, 2019, 1:58 am

In agreeance with you OP Lunna banned me a long time rule abidding player after he attacked me and i defended myself but i cant get my bann appealed because its counted as logging off ughhh!