Post by thehdmicord » July 13th, 2019, 2:01 am

CKey: Deathnerd117
Character Name: Doc Highlander
Banning Admin: MrHardDrive
Ban Date and Round ID: 2019/6/17, round ID 41215
Ban Reason: Gassed his fellow gang members with meth
Ban Type: Permanent
Ban Length: Permanent
Why should I be unbanned: Okay, I want to try for an appeal again. First, let's start off with a direct quote from the ban:

"Gassed his fellow gang members with meth. When asked why, said: 'Reply PM from Deathnerd117/(Doc Highlander): 'yeah, i did. I had two chemnades left and my friend was leaving so I threw them on the ground to kill myself. turns out i just gave myself brain damage." Would normally warn for a first time offense, and this player has no notes. But he has been here since 2017, should know the rules. Metagaming/Using metacomms is strictly forbidden."

So I was partially lying by not including the gassing, and I'm sorry about that. However, metagaming was still part of the ban, and I was trying to focus on that, because it seemed more unfair to me than anything. When I say my friend was training me in-game, he was actually going through the motions of showing me how to make chemnades in-game. When he told me he was getting off, I figured that there was nothing else I could effectively learn without him, so I just planned to kill myself and get off for the day. Around that same time, gang members tripped me and indoctrinated me, so I was surrounded by others when I was trying to kill myself. Somewhat recently I learned on other servers that *suicide is a thing, so I never knew that was an option at the time. I wasn't really trying to kill any of my other gang members, and I never really meant anything by lying, I suppose I just wasn't thorough enough with my first ban appeal. I may have first played this server in 2017, but I don't play it or Space Station 13 that often at all, and I promise that if I were given a second chance, I wouldn't do something like this again. I just want to play on this server since it is one of the best I've been on so far.
Xenon
Game Master

Re: Deathnerd117 Permaban by MrHardDrive

Post by Xenon » July 13th, 2019, 2:15 am

You still lied in the last appeal, meaning you know you did something wrong. -1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
KBB
Head Admin

Re: Deathnerd117 Permaban by MrHardDrive

Post by KBB » July 13th, 2019, 2:27 am

Your last appeal was already rejected, because you lied. It hasn't even been a day.
Denied.