Post by EmilyAmongTheStars » May 18th, 2019, 1:44 am

Your CKey: EmilyAmongTheStars
Your Character Name: Dorms Proctologist

Offenders CKey: Carlospaul
Offenders Character Name: Carlos Paul
Round ID: 40081
Link to logs: https://logs.hippiestation.com/hippiest ... und-40081/
Reason to ban: Invalidly murdered me, hid my brain

The only reason I post this is because JackTheLing fucked up somehow or something and told me that the only way this could be settled is with a ban request - despite there being three admins on at the time.
So I had just gotten out of cloning, and was performing brain surgery on myself. I finished, and It was around this point Carlos started to fuck with the doctor and I in the operating theater, and was just being petty. I began to operate on my previous body when he began to interfere even more, and I ended up attacking him, trying to get him to fuck off. He persisted and I ended up cuffing him and dragging him around for a little bit, but did not tamper with his inventory or harm him any further, and I even went so far as to continue reassuring him and then deposited him safely in medbay. The situation de-escalated properly and things were fine, for the while that went by, right up until he flashed me out of nowhere, stripped me completely and hid all of my belongings, murdered me, cut my brain out, and hid it deep in maint in a locker.
Anyways, i'm just posting this as a courtesy to Jack, he already knows the details.
carlospaul

Re: carlospaul ban request by EmilyAmongTheStars

Post by carlospaul » May 18th, 2019, 2:23 am

Alright, here is the story from my perspective:

I go into medical bay as a roboticist because I want a rolling bed, to perform convenient surgery on people in the hallways. The only roller I find is in the surgery room, so I start disarming Emily for it (Which I agree, is petty and dickish). After I fail to disarm her for the roller, I ask for it, which I then get the roller. As I exited the surgery room, Emily decided to saw me with a bone saw, so I start disarming her for her bone saw and then to run away with it. But she is backed up by the CMO and I get flashed and dragged out of the room. When I get back up, I start disarming Emily again for her bone saw. I fail again and start exiting medical bay with the rolling bed, but then Emily follows me out of medical bay even though the conflict has ended, and she flashes me, and cuffs me, and drags me into escape maintenance. I scream over the radio but she takes it off of me. She drags me around maintenance for about 9 minutes and is a dick about it, reassuring me how she will not harm me and that I will be alright. I got pissed because it was all a big waste of my time. She put a bear trap on me so that I wouldn't escape, which was annoying. Eventually, when she finally released me, I tracked her down and flashed her at the kitchen counter. I then dragged her away into escape maintenance and took off all of her shit so that the AI couldn't track her via suit sensors, and to piss her off. I then sawed off her head with my bone saw and hid it in a locker in the maintenance tunnel and then proceeded to die to a vampire as I was making my way to the maintenance exit.
EmilyAmongTheStars

Post by EmilyAmongTheStars » May 18th, 2019, 2:38 am

Except for the part where you wouldn't leave the room and you were walking into me to push me around while I was trying to operate, which is why you got whacked with the saw to begin with. Don't try and play it off like I chased you out and then hit you, you refused to leave. Anyways, i'll let Jack deal with it
carlospaul

Post by carlospaul » May 18th, 2019, 3:13 am

Didn't you say that Jack begged you to make this ban request?
EmilyAmongTheStars

Post by EmilyAmongTheStars » May 18th, 2019, 3:57 am

Yes, in response to you blatantly insulting me and mocking me for having created this. Do you really want to bicker here publicly, in a threat requesting a ban on you?
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » May 18th, 2019, 4:03 am

blatantly insulting and mocking, boo fucking hoo. regular stupid emilyamongthestars. back to yog/para with you
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » May 18th, 2019, 11:44 am

wh-
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 18th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Log when he seems to first kick you out
When you first attempt to reenter
When he starts to get aggressive when you wont leave and also when you disarm him for the saw. Also when the person he was doing surgery on began to help I believe.
After some flashing and throwing you out the surgery room again, he finally handcuffs you.
After some rude and weird force-feeding of omnizine and nutriment and disarming of you. You are let go
After some flashing, you handcuff Emily
After full-stripping you began to kill them
When you kill her and when she leaves???
B-bonus log! You microwaving her head.

Going to voice my opinion on the matter in a few but first, review the evidence I have bestowed upon you.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » May 26th, 2019, 7:02 pm

+1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA