JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 325
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by JackTheBanned » April 16th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Your CKey: JackTheLing
Your Character Name: Don Trouble

Offenders CKey: Dunno, would guess it would have retard or handicapped in it? (EDIT Man Mchuman : cris5311)
Offenders Character Name: Owen Merryman, Man McHuman, Charlotte Alinsky
Round ID: 38987
Link to logs:
Reason to ban: Literal retards. I've just been revived, instantly I go to cryo after getting my equipment together, I then see the murderboning monkey that killed me, so I try to kill it, instead of killing, I crit it. After that Charlotte and Owen Merryman. Arrest me, the HoP, on a rev round after I just got revived while Epic Bones Johhny, an implanted person that knew I was HoP, screams that I am a good guy, since we died to the same monkey. They then lose me to Leah Shitter who fucks me up and steals my shit then flushes me down disposals. So I see the captain, mfw he keeps me in cuffs and brings me to security. I proceed to tell him I do not have my ID and that I cannot open the one mindshield crate, that I shit you not, took HoS and Captain an all-time 10 to 15 minutes to ATTEMPT TO ORDER. Which resulted in HoS getting killed while in cargo and captain giving up, also the one that after they died/gave up on, I ordered three of them myself. I then talk to AI about how incompetent HoS and Captain was, which was known knowledge during the round but WOW. I was just blown away by how true it was. So then they beat me into crit. WITH THE MONKEY THAT KILLED ME BEFORE. Then they revive me. Telling me to open the crate. I then tell them once again I do not have my ID, so they tell me to press the crate (after I told them I do not have an ID). Which I do, it doesn't work so, In which I try to leave. So they fuck me up for the last time, cuff me again, then throw me out of the moving labor shuttle.

A reminder, this was when I was IDless, robbed, suffering from severe cellular damage & brute from Leah and surrounded by Owen, Mchuman, Charlotte, the monkey that killed me before with another monkey, and about 2 other people.
Last edited by JackTheBanned on April 17th, 2019, 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Cris5311
Posts: 28
Joined: September 8th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by Cris5311 » April 16th, 2019, 9:52 pm

I didnt intend to throw you out of the shuttle. the only reason i took you with us was to prevent you from running off which you did multiple times. you also refused to open the crate while you had the ID, so i assumed you were just being a retard (which the whole of sec agreed with). Also i didnt know that monkey was an antag. I hope you can see that i had no evil intentions (as shown by me giving you the ckey)
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 325
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by JackTheBanned » April 16th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Cris5311 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 9:52 pm
I didnt intend to throw you out of the shuttle. the only reason i took you with us was to prevent you from running off which you did multiple times. you also refused to open the crate while you had the ID, so i assumed you were just being a retard (which the whole of sec agreed with). Also i didnt know that monkey was an antag. I hope you can see that i had no evil intentions (as shown by me giving you the ckey)
I doubt that, how do you, "not mean to throw me out the shuttle". You critted the HoP multiple times on a REV round of all things. A REV round. That is like, astonishing and it was for not opening a crate, THAT I COULDN'T OPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Your butt buddies, Owen and Charlotte got me robbed and threw down disposals, for my ID, glasses, and headset (in fact I even think my ID was gone after I got cloned..). I never had my ID the entire time your fucking sheer autism was spouting out, with multiple of the retards, including you that had me in a literal circle yelling at me to open the crate and even, "press the crate" when it was stated multiple times that I, in fact, did not have an ID.

No evil intentions? You literally critted me TWICE, then THREW ME OUT THE MOVING LABOR SHUTTLE, for what you believe was me withholding mindshield implants from the security team, when I had done nothing but help the entire round (and even if the was the case, that is no reason to kill someone. Let alone a head on a rev round).

and the "entire sec" was made up of retards which could not read the multiple, "I do not have an ID".
Image
User avatar
thebiggestboss
Babymin
Posts: 22
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by thebiggestboss » April 17th, 2019, 12:15 am

I'm Owen Merryman and the only times I ever "beat" you, to my memory, was when I initially arrested you in medbay (captain, the highest authority in the station, told me to), when you were trying to run away (which you did multiple times) (also, i leg sweeped you or something equal to that) after I had gotten orders from the HoS and Captain, the two people who had authority to boss me around as sec, and even then I never beat you into crit.

JackTheBanned wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Your butt buddies, Owen and Charlotte got me robbed and threw down disposals, for my ID, glasses, and headset (in fact I even think my ID was gone after I got cloned..). I never had my ID the entire time your fucking sheer autism was spouting out, with multiple of the retards, including you that had me in a literal circle yelling at me to open the crate and even, "press the crate" when it was stated multiple times that I, in fact, did not have an ID.
Dude I never "got you robbed and threw you down disposals", I wasn't anywhere NEAR you when that happened so you really don't have the right to blame me for someone else's actions.

Also, I actually listened to you, tried getting you to tell me your account ID number to put on a blank ID card, but you didn't, so I just stopped getting involved with YOU specifically.
User avatar
thebiggestboss
Babymin
Posts: 22
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by thebiggestboss » April 17th, 2019, 12:25 am

Keep in mind that I'm not condoning anything the captain or HoS did, but what was I supposed to do? Disobey them and get perma'd for treason or some shit like that?
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 325
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by JackTheBanned » April 17th, 2019, 12:36 am

thebiggestboss wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:15 am
I'm Owen Merryman and the only times I ever "beat" you, to my memory, was when I initially arrested you in medbay (captain, the highest authority in the station, told me to), when you were trying to run away (which you did multiple times) (also, i leg sweeped you or something equal to that) after I had gotten orders from the HoS and Captain, the two people who had authority to boss me around as sec, and even then I never beat you into crit.

JackTheBanned wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Your butt buddies, Owen and Charlotte got me robbed and threw down disposals, for my ID, glasses, and headset (in fact I even think my ID was gone after I got cloned..). I never had my ID the entire time your fucking sheer autism was spouting out, with multiple of the retards, including you that had me in a literal circle yelling at me to open the crate and even, "press the crate" when it was stated multiple times that I, in fact, did not have an ID.
Dude I never "got you robbed and threw you down disposals", I wasn't anywhere NEAR you when that happened so you really don't have the right to blame me for someone else's actions.

Also, I actually listened to you, tried getting you to tell me your account ID number to put on a blank ID card, but you didn't, so I just stopped getting involved with YOU specifically.
So do you not remember when you and Charlotte rushed me in medbay when I had critted the monkey. Which then the both of you tried to escort me to the brig and Leah stole me.

Then were you not in the circle jerk where I was put in the middle of a load of people, like a school-yard bullying session, being screamed at by multiple people to do something impossible after being robbed due to incompetence.

You also helped them while they were critting me by pushing me down, neck-chopping me while I was in crit, etc
Image
User avatar
thebiggestboss
Babymin
Posts: 22
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by thebiggestboss » April 17th, 2019, 12:47 am

JackTheBanned wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:36 am
thebiggestboss wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:15 am
I'm Owen Merryman and the only times I ever "beat" you, to my memory, was when I initially arrested you in medbay (captain, the highest authority in the station, told me to), when you were trying to run away (which you did multiple times) (also, i leg sweeped you or something equal to that) after I had gotten orders from the HoS and Captain, the two people who had authority to boss me around as sec, and even then I never beat you into crit.

JackTheBanned wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Your butt buddies, Owen and Charlotte got me robbed and threw down disposals, for my ID, glasses, and headset (in fact I even think my ID was gone after I got cloned..). I never had my ID the entire time your fucking sheer autism was spouting out, with multiple of the retards, including you that had me in a literal circle yelling at me to open the crate and even, "press the crate" when it was stated multiple times that I, in fact, did not have an ID.
Dude I never "got you robbed and threw you down disposals", I wasn't anywhere NEAR you when that happened so you really don't have the right to blame me for someone else's actions.

Also, I actually listened to you, tried getting you to tell me your account ID number to put on a blank ID card, but you didn't, so I just stopped getting involved with YOU specifically.
So do you not remember when you and Charlotte rushed me in medbay when I had critted the monkey. Which then the both of you tried to escort me to the brig and Leah stole me.

Then were you not in the circle jerk where I was put in the middle of a load of people, like a school-yard bullying session, being screamed at by multiple people to do something impossible after being robbed due to incompetence.

You also helped them while they were critting me by pushing me down, neck-chopping me while I was in crit, etc
I thought Charlotte was going to go after you, I was heading back to sec wing, not trying to escort you there.
I was in that circlejerk and was trying to get you to open the crate, but then I saw you say you had no ID (which seeing that was a miracle in of itself with all of that shit going on)
You were, at the moment, someone in custody trying to run away, I wasn't just going to stand there and gawk. Also, I had no clue they were going to beat you into crit.
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 325
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by JackTheBanned » April 17th, 2019, 1:07 am

thebiggestboss wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:47 am
JackTheBanned wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:36 am
thebiggestboss wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:15 am
I'm Owen Merryman and the only times I ever "beat" you, to my memory, was when I initially arrested you in medbay (captain, the highest authority in the station, told me to), when you were trying to run away (which you did multiple times) (also, i leg sweeped you or something equal to that) after I had gotten orders from the HoS and Captain, the two people who had authority to boss me around as sec, and even then I never beat you into crit.




Dude I never "got you robbed and threw you down disposals", I wasn't anywhere NEAR you when that happened so you really don't have the right to blame me for someone else's actions.

Also, I actually listened to you, tried getting you to tell me your account ID number to put on a blank ID card, but you didn't, so I just stopped getting involved with YOU specifically.
So do you not remember when you and Charlotte rushed me in medbay when I had critted the monkey. Which then the both of you tried to escort me to the brig and Leah stole me.

Then were you not in the circle jerk where I was put in the middle of a load of people, like a school-yard bullying session, being screamed at by multiple people to do something impossible after being robbed due to incompetence.

You also helped them while they were critting me by pushing me down, neck-chopping me while I was in crit, etc
I thought Charlotte was going to go after you, I was heading back to sec wing, not trying to escort you there.
I was in that circlejerk and was trying to get you to open the crate, but then I saw you say you had no ID (which seeing that was a miracle in of itself with all of that shit going on)
You were, at the moment, someone in custody trying to run away, I wasn't just going to stand there and gawk. Also, I had no clue they were going to beat you into crit.
They had already beat me into crit once..You sure you didn't know..?
Image
Cris5311
Posts: 28
Joined: September 8th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by Cris5311 » April 17th, 2019, 11:43 am

Id like to remid you that you already didnt do while you had an id. I beat you into crit, since you kept trying to run away. I had every reason to belive you had bad intentions (and i never saw your "i had no id"). And as i said your death was acidental and not intentional. not to mention that a retard running around with an all acces id (which you gave yoursef) in a rev round can go south quickly. Id atribute my actions to incompetence and anger, not to malice.
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 325
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by JackTheBanned » April 17th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Cris5311 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:43 am
Id like to remid you that you already didnt do while you had an id. I beat you into crit, since you kept trying to run away. I had every reason to belive you had bad intentions (and i never saw your "i had no id"). And as i said your death was acidental and not intentional. not to mention that a retard running around with an all acces id (which you gave yoursef) in a rev round can go south quickly. Id atribute my actions to incompetence and anger, not to malice.
You dense fucking wall. I'll highlight this one for you and even bold it, I NEVER HAD MY ID, SINCE THE POINT OF ME BEING FORCED TO THE BRIG AFTER BEING ROBBED OR EVEN ON THE POINT OF REVIVAL! WHICH I SCREAMED MULTIPLE TIMES. (WITH ALL THAT FIRE POWER YOU COULDVE SHOT OPEN THE CRATE BUT YOU ARE VERY DENSE AND UNEDUCATED IN THE ARTS OF COMMON SENSE, READING, AND IMPROVISING)

Hey, I even underlined it for you. Also, you should tell everyone how you lost your all-access captain ID. On the rev round. Also when you critted me the first time, you said, "this is your last warning" in which I told you that I did not have it again and again...To the point where I spelled it out for you so you can understand it, so I tried to leave again, In which you CRIT ME. Take me on the labor shuttle, and SPACE me
Image
Locked