Ban Reason: "HA told me to do so"
Ban Type: temp
Ban Length: 7 days
Why should I be unbanned: Im not even sure why I was banned in the first place
Nathanel13
Head Admin

Re: im just confused now

Post by Nathanel13 » April 16th, 2019, 6:37 pm

You were banned due to information that was included on your previously accepted appeal. With that said I would +1 for this ban to be shortened considerably, or for it to be changed to a catban.

There was a misunderstanding where I and perhaps a few other admins thought the ENTIRE fight was inside the rage cage.

Link to old appeal with the new logs:

viewtopic.php?f=38&p=11551#p11551
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » April 16th, 2019, 7:02 pm

Hey there! I'm the Headmin who told Sharpen to re-apply your ban, after we lifted it.
I'd like to preface this by saying that this is certainly on our fault for not actually checking the logs. It was a boring day, Sharpen has a weird timezone, so we just decided to left the ban because you said you were in a rage cage, and rage cages make you valid for as long as you're inside of them, yadda yadda. But excuses are excuses, and we did a lazy job. So, sorry to Sharpen for calling him a moron who didn't know what a rage cage was.

That being said, I have no idea what you're expecting by appealing this when we already know that you lied in your ban appeal and to Sharpen himself. Are you just dumb as dirt or do you genuinely believe that by posting this, you'll be fooling us twice?
Here's logs from SharpenLimited on the incident.
SpoilerShow

And one last one that he posted just recently
Wow! It looks like Jimmy Screwum barely did anything to you, and you were beating him to death outside of a rage cage! I do appreciate feigning stupidity and saying "oh I thought stepping in a rage cage at all made you valid", but I want to know exactly where you got such a pants-on-head retarded idea and if you ever got away with it in the past. What happens in the rage cage stays in the rage cage, no you're not valid just for entering it and exiting it. You're valid for as long as you're inside of it. That's how it always worked, and what made it a "rage cage." We might as well just catbeast you every single time you step inside of one if you were valid permanently just for waltzing inside of one.
Now, some admins might believe that you weren't actually lying and were actually just dumb, and as a result we should lift your ban because it was a misunderstanding. To them, I'd like to point out that you gave us a fake round ID on your initial ban appeal (26952 is NOT the round where this happened), and you said the QM was the killer to Sharpen even though you were bashing the victim's skull in the whole time. No, you're not dumb, you killed a guy for no reason and wanted to excuse it with "oh I didn't understand rage cage" while also lying your ass off to deflect blame. Don't try lying and saying the game messed up your round ID for that ban either, because you got an accurate round ID this time around.

As a result of all of this, no, you broke the rules, and you lied. You're why we can never give players the benefit of the doubt. So you get a fat -1. Even though I'm fully aware that other sensitive admins might say "oh but he didn't know what he was doing" and will get this lifted any way, you're not fooling me for a second and deserve your week ban. If you didn't lie about it the first time, maybe your ban wouldn't have been so harsh. But here we are.

Also this doesn't follow the format. "im just confused now" is not a proper title.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » April 16th, 2019, 7:04 pm

I actually thought that just stepping into a rage cage made you valid, even if you immediately left. That's a lot of ahelps I have marked IC. Oops
Any way, -1.
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » April 16th, 2019, 7:05 pm

>>>>>GM
If several admins actually thought that, then I'd lift this and make sure to give a full explanation of a rage cage in the rules out of sheer disappointment. The rules need an update any way.

Post by karma » April 16th, 2019, 7:16 pm

you fucking should be it's a rage cage not a go in and pussy out instantly cage
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » April 16th, 2019, 7:21 pm

If you want to bring that up, this isn't the thread for it. I'm not going to just add a different ruling for rage cages, something we've had for years now, just because some of you had different opinions in a ban appeal. Put it in Topic Discussion when we're updating the rules.
prototype_dead

Post by prototype_dead » April 16th, 2019, 7:39 pm

no the entire fight did not happen in the rage cage me and the guy I was fighting have been having a negative history for that round then he came into the cage to fight me, after realizing his defeat started to run from the cage not before throwing some unknown chemicals at me that lit me on fire, after that i had enough of his shit and started chasing him with the extinguisher I had to put myself out with check logs for that, not only did he throw unknown chemicals onto me setting me on fire but he did it wile I was in the cage and he was standing outside of it, what was I suppose to do just wait in the cage till he eventually killed me with another attempt of chemical warfare, I think not so i put an end to his debauchery right then and their, and I did not lie in my ahelps I was confused on to whom the admin was referring to due to the large amount of people I killed in the cage and I wasn't paying attention to name I was going by looks
rubjellyonme

Post by rubjellyonme » April 17th, 2019, 9:11 am

-5 lying nigger
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » April 20th, 2019, 4:46 pm

denied
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA