GeniusLlama - admin input

(don't) Complain about how those shitmins ruined your totally legit madman serial-killer RP round here.
Post Reply
karma
Babymin
Posts: 118
Joined: November 6th, 2018, 11:32 pm

GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by karma » April 15th, 2019, 1:57 pm

this is the place where kainoa calls me a newfag
User avatar
Jujumatic
Maintainer
Posts: 142
Joined: May 9th, 2018, 2:57 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by Jujumatic » April 15th, 2019, 3:07 pm

Image

"Based and redpilled"
Welcome back to (slightly better) 2002 forums.
karma
Babymin
Posts: 118
Joined: November 6th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by karma » April 15th, 2019, 3:18 pm

Jujumatic wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 3:07 pm
Image

"Based and redpilled"
STAFFCHAT LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dogturd
Posts: 13
Joined: March 27th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by dogturd » April 15th, 2019, 3:42 pm

babymin karma needs diaper change
razorblaza
Posts: 19
Joined: May 29th, 2018, 9:09 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by razorblaza » April 15th, 2019, 3:52 pm

biggest mainchild on hippie but i mean hes alright i guess
kainoa
Posts: 82
Joined: March 18th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by kainoa » April 15th, 2019, 3:58 pm

obligatory

"+1 he's absolute dogshit and makes the server a much worse place and is terrible at being an admin, but he's online a lot so he makes a great admin!"
rubjellyonme
Posts: 79
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 2:06 am

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by rubjellyonme » April 15th, 2019, 4:47 pm

iq lower than a water beetles body temperature
User avatar
Pyko
Head Coder
Posts: 99
Joined: April 29th, 2018, 10:13 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by Pyko » April 15th, 2019, 4:51 pm

rubjellyonme wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 4:47 pm
iq lower than a water beetles body temperature
in kelvin?
aww fuk, bye!
rubjellyonme
Posts: 79
Joined: March 26th, 2019, 2:06 am

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by rubjellyonme » April 15th, 2019, 5:19 pm

Pyko wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 4:51 pm
rubjellyonme wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 4:47 pm
iq lower than a water beetles body temperature
in kelvin?
in seconds
User avatar
Jujumatic
Maintainer
Posts: 142
Joined: May 9th, 2018, 2:57 pm

Re: GeniusLlama - admin input

Post by Jujumatic » April 15th, 2019, 6:11 pm

rubjellyonme wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 5:19 pm
Pyko wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 4:51 pm
rubjellyonme wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 4:47 pm
iq lower than a water beetles body temperature
in kelvin?
in seconds
No

In centuries
Welcome back to (slightly better) 2002 forums.
Post Reply