Zyzarda - Ban Request by CommandoKoishi

Post by fake_h » March 11th, 2019, 4:18 am

Your CKey: CommandoKoishi
Your Character Name: John Literallynolegs
Offenders CKey: Zyzarda
Offenders Character Name: Hunk
Round ID: 37740
Link to logs: chat logs went too far so I can't pastebin it sorry
Reason to ban: As a sec officer, mutinied against me because I threatened to demote them for insubordination and refusal to comply with captain's orders to execute a traitor the asimov borg was protecting. They stunned and cuffed me, took my ID and after a rally of greytiders and the detective came to fight him and the borg, permabrigged me and the detective for 4 minutes. After he let us out and I got my shit back, I had to kill the borg (played by Hackole) as I did not have my ID and thus could not change their laws or remove their battery to prevent them from stepping in and saving Hunk. The HoS comes by and asks if Hunk is rogue and I tell him yes. He captures Hunk near his office and Hunk screeches over the radio which cause the AI to bolt down and power down the HoS and Hunk in his office. I tell the HoS to kill Hunk for mutineering and he crits him, and I work on getting him out of there. As I'm about to disassemble the wall to get the HoS out, Hunk revives thanks to the healing virus the virologist handed out earlier and stuns and crits the HoS as I disassemble the wall fully. I try to fight him with my sabre, against his ebow and gloves of the north star, but he stunguns me and kills both me and the HoS. This was ALL considered valid for IC reasons by a headmin, but I would like a second opinion on the matter through a proper ban request.
(For the record. Success = essential genocide or greentext)
Successful BM Speedwagon rounds: 2
Successful Conjure Bees rounds: 1
Successful Badass Syndie/Balloon rounds: 1

Total Server Permabans: 8
Zyzarda
Game Admin

Re: Zyzarda - Ban Request by CommandoKoishi

Post by Zyzarda » March 11th, 2019, 4:32 am

I stunned you and took the weapon you were assaulting the prisoner and the borg with. I released you. You threatened me for not executing someone when we had an Asimov borg and AI actively watching us. I stunned you again, and take all your dangerous stuff. You tell everyone to kill me over the radio, and a mob forms. We disperse the mob and prison you for 4 minutes, then release you. You kill the borg and then try to murder me, so I killed you. There was no improper escalation, you shouldn't antagonize people if you don't want them to react in a meaningful way.
snake for headmin 2020
fake_h

Post by fake_h » March 11th, 2019, 4:39 am

Zyzarda wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 4:32 am
I stunned you and took the weapon you were assaulting the prisoner and the borg with. I released you. You threatened me for not executing someone when we had an Asimov borg and AI actively watching us. I stunned you again, and take all your dangerous stuff. You tell everyone to kill me over the radio, and a mob forms. We disperse the mob and prison you for 4 minutes, then release you. You kill the borg and then try to murder me, so I killed you. There was no improper escalation, you shouldn't antagonize people if you don't want them to react in a meaningful way.
I shot at the borg to try and get the prisoner because I asked YOU to flash the borg so I could quickly execute the tot prisoner. After you failed to do that and disarmed me of my e-gun I threatened you because you obviously weren't listening to my direct orders to execute the prisoner. You mutiny me so I call out your mutiny and the mob comes to save the captain getting fucked by a sec officer who would rather act like an asimov borg than someone receiving direct orders to permanently dispose of an enemy of the corporation who murdered atleast one person already from the Captain of the station itself. I already explained I had no other option than to let the borg intervene in our next encounter if I didn't kill it. I tried to kill you because you mutinied against the captain which is a capital and executable offense, and you killed both me AND the HoS for it.
(For the record. Success = essential genocide or greentext)
Successful BM Speedwagon rounds: 2
Successful Conjure Bees rounds: 1
Successful Badass Syndie/Balloon rounds: 1

Total Server Permabans: 8
Zyzarda
Game Admin

Post by Zyzarda » March 11th, 2019, 4:45 am

Yeah, you were being a shitter and people reacted. Just because you're the CAPTAIN OF THE STATION doesn't mean you get any special protection when people react to others being less than acceptable. Keep your RP reasons out of the ban request, they don't mean anything.
snake for headmin 2020
The Meat Man
Game Master

Post by The Meat Man » March 14th, 2019, 7:46 am

Stop being a snowflake captain that cries when he doesnt get his way. You aren’t the supreme ruler of the station. Totally IC
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » March 14th, 2019, 10:43 am

VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Yske

Post by Yske » March 14th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Denied.