QuarianCommando and Manly Dwarf complaint by YoYoBatty

YoYoBatty
Head Coder

QuarianCommando and Manly Dwarf complaint by YoYoBatty

Post by YoYoBatty » February 12th, 2019, 8:13 pm

When did this happen: Now, 3:10 PM EST
Round ID if applicable: 36924
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): Server
What happened: Please stop fucking bussing IN THIS ABSURB FUCKING MANNER, nobody votes on it, you guys just feel the need to this shit time and time again. BUS IS FINE BUT GOD DAMNIT, THIS SHIT IS NOT ENJOYABLE, I DON'T REALLY WANT TO PLAY WHEN IT'S JUST SPAM. Maroon does bussing right because it doesn't interfere with the round unless all antags have died, even then, they'll spawn a lone op or space vines! The vote you see was made after the round started and was already getting bussed. I don't want these guys get punished, just chill on the fucking bus, especially when I keep asking time and time again to cool it or make it a little less annoying. Please, for the love of god, I hope this makes sense. The attachments are in reverse order.
Attachments
dreamseeker_2019-02-12_15-09-38.png
dreamseeker_2019-02-12_15-09-38.png (103.31 KiB) Viewed 370 times
dreamseeker_2019-02-12_15-09-29.png
dreamseeker_2019-02-12_15-09-29.png (83.98 KiB) Viewed 370 times
dreamseeker_2019-02-12_15-09-20.png
dreamseeker_2019-02-12_15-09-20.png (116.44 KiB) Viewed 370 times
KBB
Head Admin

Re: QuarianCommando and Manly Dwarf complaint by YoYoBatty

Post by KBB » February 12th, 2019, 8:15 pm

it was announced this was a horrible round previously
stop crying over everything
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » February 12th, 2019, 8:16 pm

VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Pyko
Head Coder

Post by Pyko » February 12th, 2019, 8:21 pm

>tfw if you already know it before its going to be a horrible round, why run it?
aww fuk, bye!
YoYoBatty
Head Coder

Post by YoYoBatty » February 12th, 2019, 8:22 pm

"The vote you see was made after the round started and was already getting bussed"

Basically, there was no vote to start bussing, if we all had voted, sure, but I didn't want this to happen, it's unsolicited.
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » February 12th, 2019, 8:27 pm

YoYoBatty wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 8:22 pm
"The vote you see was made after the round started and was already getting bussed"

Basically, there was no vote to start bussing, if we all had voted, sure, but I didn't want this to happen, it's unsolicited.
"I didn't want it to happen so it's not okay."
So all the rounds where Maroon deliberately set it to Extended and make a bunch of Creeps rather than regular, he's now a shit admin.
All the rounds where admins spawned ERT? The traitor didn't want it, it's unsolicited. Badmin.
Adminbus rounds happen from time to time. I generally pass votes and this was the only exception since most of the time people say yes any way, with very few detractors.
You act as if we do this "all the time" when in reality we don't do it that much at all, once per two days at worst, or at least I certainly don't.
You also weren't a traitor this round, and the one traitor that was in this round was given a token and didn't mind the round. So it's not like you were a traitor and this ruined your round, you were just the AI.
YoYoBatty
Head Coder

Post by YoYoBatty » February 12th, 2019, 8:34 pm

I'm pretty sure you need to vote on stuff before bussing a round. Also ERT spawning is fine because an antag who murderboners is really annoying, if they can robust the ERT, more power to them.
Also, did you not understand the point of this thread? I'm just asking you guys to cool it, but of course, I'm the asshole because I've made a simple and polite request.
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » February 12th, 2019, 8:39 pm

YoYoBatty wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 8:34 pm
I'm pretty sure you need to vote on stuff before bussing a round. Also ERT spawning is fine because an antag who murderboners is really annoying, if they can robust the ERT, more power to them.
Also, did you not understand the point of this thread? I'm just asking you guys to cool it, but of course, I'm the asshole because I've made a simple and polite request.
You paint up the picture of it being a "simple and polite request" but any admin here knows that's not true.
We have nothing to "cool." This was one round out of a million that wasn't voted on, and none of us do adminbus events regularly. If you're upset about rounds which are suddenly ended by rocks being thrown at the station, that's allowed under admin protocol and recommended because rounds that drag on past the hour mark are always the gayest, slowest, and most boring rounds on the planet.
tfw
Game Master

Post by tfw » February 12th, 2019, 9:51 pm

Bus isn't explicitly always voted on. However shit bus is still shit bus. If the round was already shit then I can see why they'd just shit it up more; doing so just to get the round over and done with. Many a round have ended up like that. Yeah, this wasn't handled in the best manor, but good bus is fucking difficult to pull off. Overall I'm leaning on -1. Bus is always gonna piss someone off.
Nathanel13
Game Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » February 13th, 2019, 5:22 am

Leaning towards -1 to be honest. Was the round already bad? Antag got a token and didn't complain so that's fine. How long was the round going for?