shedowtnt perma banned jacktheling

shedowtnt

shedowtnt perma banned jacktheling

Post by shedowtnt » February 10th, 2019, 8:39 pm

CKey: shedowtnt
Character Name: JOHN CENA
Banning Admin: jacktheling
Ban Date and Round ID: 2019-8-2 36802
Ban Reason: Slept and took the eyes of his sydicatebuddy on lavaland because he tried to take off his mask. Warned him that a classic reminder for getting revenge is, an eye for an eye. Also tried to be dramatic and seemed to think it was funny at the end Edit: Upgrading to permanent ban because he decided to explode the base because he knew he was going to get banned when he knew I was going to bring the character that he caused the death of back to life
Ban Type: ckey
Ban Length: perma
Why should I be unbanned: honestly the admin didnt quite understand the situation and my words
first: i was not being dramatic or having fun, i did an pun becaused you said an EYE for an EYE after i had removed the eyes from my partner
second: i was gonna wake him up after the surgery and then if he begaved better i whould implant them back, but he ghosted (seriously dont ghost unless ou complety need too)
also he was trying to feed me unstable mutagen
honestly this ban deserves to be downgraded to an lavaland spawns ban. yes i was an dick and i shoudlnt have gone that far i admit. but perma? thats an bit too far

thanks for reading my appeal and have an good day
Last edited by shedowtnt on February 10th, 2019, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JackTheBanned
Trial Admin

Re: shedowtnt perma banned jacktheling

Post by JackTheBanned » February 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm

I gave you a 2 day ban. Only reason I upgraded it to a permaent ban is because, you decided to blow the base right before I banned you, I assume it was because you knew you were going to be banned and you knew I was going to allow him to go back on the sydicate lavaland base, which is super shitty and rude
[url]file:///C:/Users/montg/Documents/ShareX/Screenshots/2019-02/dreamseeker_6q9wQ30o5U.png[/url]
JackTheBanned
Trial Admin

Post by JackTheBanned » February 10th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Although, I would be happy to completely remove it.
[url]file:///C:/Users/montg/Documents/ShareX/Screenshots/2019-02/dreamseeker_6q9wQ30o5U.png[/url]
shedowtnt

Post by shedowtnt » February 10th, 2019, 9:25 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm
I gave you a 2 day ban. Only reason I upgraded it to a permaent ban is because, you decided to blow the base right before I banned you, I assume it was because you knew you were going to be banned and you knew I was going to allow him to go back on the sydicate lavaland base, which is super shitty and rude
the round was about to end thats why i exploded
shedowtnt

Post by shedowtnt » February 10th, 2019, 9:27 pm

it was like 3-4 minutes before round ended
nothing cool whoyld be produced in that little time
KBB
Game Master

Post by KBB » February 10th, 2019, 9:33 pm

I have zero issues with this honestly. Ghost Roles are dumb and trying to enforce rules for them when they can't even do anything is somethin I'm not even sure if I agree with.
But let's try take in the whole situation.
Was the partner standing around, or were they actually doing something?
How close was it actually to round end?
Was there a fight that broke out, or did shedowtnt ambush the guy and start instantly ripping his eyes out?
JackTheBanned
Trial Admin

Post by JackTheBanned » February 10th, 2019, 9:37 pm

shedowtnt wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 9:27 pm
it was like 3-4 minutes before round ended
nothing cool whoyld be produced in that little time
Not sure if this is true but when I started handling the admin-help. It wasn't
JackTheBanned
Trial Admin

Post by JackTheBanned » February 10th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Also, actual ban reason

Slept and took the eyes of his sydicatebuddy on lavaland because he tried to take off his mask. Warned him that a classic reminder for getting revenge is, an eye for an eye. Also tried to be dramatic and seemed to think it was funny at the end Edit: Upgrading to permanent ban because he decided to explode the base because he knew he was going to get banned when he knew I was going to bring the character that he caused the death of back to life
shedowtnt

Post by shedowtnt » February 10th, 2019, 9:44 pm

KBB wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 9:33 pm
I have zero issues with this honestly. Ghost Roles are dumb and trying to enforce rules for them when they can't even do anything is somethin I'm not even sure if I agree with.
But let's try take in the whole situation.
Was the partner standing around, or were they actually doing something?
How close was it actually to round end?
Was there a fight that broke out, or did shedowtnt ambush the guy and start instantly ripping his eyes out?
iwas working on an neurotoxin bomb when he suddely started ripping my mask off, i tried running but he whouldnt stop
after he ghosted i analysed the contents of the beaker he was trying to feed me
It was unstable mutagen
shedowtnt

Post by shedowtnt » February 10th, 2019, 9:46 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Also, actual ban reason

Slept and took the eyes of his sydicatebuddy on lavaland because he tried to take off his mask. Warned him that a classic reminder for getting revenge is, an eye for an eye. Also tried to be dramatic and seemed to think it was funny at the end Edit: Upgrading to permanent ban because he decided to explode the base because he knew he was going to get banned when he knew I was going to bring the character that he caused the death of back to life
i was too lazy to write the whole thing down since i couldnt copy paste but thanks i will edit it