Biluzao12345 Ban Appeal

Biluzao12345

Biluzao12345 Ban Appeal

Post by Biluzao12345 » February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm

CKey: Biluzao12345
Character Name: Rocco Brown
Banning Admin: JackTheLing
Ban Date and Round ID: 36831 02/09/19
Ban Reason: Decided to crit some one for following them with a warhammer, didn\'t actually get hit with it. Tried to convince me that, following some one on hippiestation was a good reason to crit someone.
Ban Type: ????
Ban Length: 2 days
Why should I be unbanned: Alright, here we go, I was walking around, then I walked inside chem, a guy was cooking Neurotoxin, then I took the bottle and threw it in the ground, then he kept following me with a warhammer, then he slipped, and I critted. But, seriously, is it a good idea following someone with a fucking warhammer in HIPPIE? that would obviously result in fucking bad things, he would obviously hit me with it, saying he wouldn't is really stupid, he would obviously hit me for throwing his neurotoxin in the ground. Also, apparently he didn't even die, he was just set to crit, and deserved. Also, remember he was making Neurotoxin.
JackTheBanned

Re: Biluzao12345 Ban Appeal

Post by JackTheBanned » February 9th, 2019, 9:34 pm

Biluzao12345 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Ban Reason: Decided to crit some one for following them with a warhammer, didn\'t actually get hit with it. Tried to convince me that, following some one on hippiestation was a good reason to crit someone.
Why should I be unbanned: Alright, here we go, I was walking around, then I walked inside chem, a guy was cooking Neurotoxin, then I took the bottle and threw it in the ground, then he kept following me with a warhammer, then he slipped, and I critted. But, seriously, is it a good idea following someone with a fucking warhammer in HIPPIE? that would obviously result in fucking bad things, he would obviously hit me with it, saying he wouldn't is really stupid, he would obviously hit me for throwing his neurotoxin in the ground. Also, apparently he didn't even die, he was just set to crit, and deserved. Also, remember he was making Neurotoxin.
You could've easily just took the hammer and ran off, when he slipped you could've cuffed him. Why go for critical?
Biluzao12345

Post by Biluzao12345 » February 9th, 2019, 10:21 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 9:34 pm
Biluzao12345 wrote:
You could've easily just took the hammer and ran off, when he slipped you could've cuffed him. Why go for critical?
Biluzao12345

Post by Biluzao12345 » February 9th, 2019, 10:25 pm

Biluzao12345 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 10:21 pm
JackTheBanned wrote:
Biluzao12345 wrote:
Because I also slipped. It was the guy beside me that helped me to crit him. Also, I'm not sure if you play Hippie enough to know that everyone also kills or crits for reasons like these, I am not the only one. That ban is just incredibly stupid. If he fucking wants to kill me, I'LL KILL HIM. At least that's what almost everyone does. You cannot just be fooled in Hippie, everyone is quick and agile, just, don't follow someone with a fucking WAR. HAMMER. a fucking WAR. HAMMER. That thing deals brain damage as fuck, kills quickly, it's extremely robust, it can crit anyone in a few seconds. Do you really, really think it's a nice fucking idea running after someone with a fucking warhammer and expect just to be knocked out and left for mercy? NO, NOBODY FUCKING DOES THAT. Still, this is an extremely stupid ban, he wouldn't be FUCKING CRITTED IF HE DIDNT FOLLOW ME WITH A WARHAMMER FOR ME THROWING HIS NEUROTOXIN BOTTLE IN THE GROUND. Simple, just understand.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » February 9th, 2019, 10:31 pm

Biluzao12345 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 10:25 pm
Biluzao12345 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 10:21 pm
JackTheBanned wrote:

Because I also slipped. It was the guy beside me that helped me to crit him. Also, I'm not sure if you play Hippie enough to know that everyone also kills or crits for reasons like these, I am not the only one. That ban is just incredibly stupid. If he fucking wants to kill me, I'LL KILL HIM. At least that's what almost everyone does. You cannot just be fooled in Hippie, everyone is quick and agile, just, don't follow someone with a fucking WAR. HAMMER. a fucking WAR. HAMMER. That thing deals brain damage as fuck, kills quickly, it's extremely robust, it can crit anyone in a few seconds. Do you really, really think it's a nice fucking idea running after someone with a fucking warhammer and expect just to be knocked out and left for mercy? NO, NOBODY FUCKING DOES THAT. Still, this is an extremely stupid ban, he wouldn't be FUCKING CRITTED IF HE DIDNT FOLLOW ME WITH A WARHAMMER FOR ME THROWING HIS NEUROTOXIN BOTTLE IN THE GROUND. Simple, just understand.
Still a very stupid reason to crit him for. If he did not hit you, you do not crit him. Simple. This is nowhere near an eye for eye situation.
DeltaFire
Game Admin

Post by DeltaFire » February 9th, 2019, 10:34 pm

So, you assumed he would attack you because he followed you with a hammer? Thats not a reason to crit / kill anyone. -1
Biluzao12345

Post by Biluzao12345 » February 9th, 2019, 10:39 pm

You think he wouldn't hit me with the warhammer? what do you think he'd do? just keep it in his hands and warning me to drop it again like nobody does in Hippie? Oh, cool, so next time I'll wait for him to crit me instead of critting while I can, thanks for the tip, admins!
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » February 9th, 2019, 10:41 pm

VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Biluzao12345

Post by Biluzao12345 » February 9th, 2019, 10:43 pm

DeltaFire wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 10:34 pm
So, you assumed he would attack you because he followed you with a hammer? Thats not a reason to crit / kill anyone. -1
Of course he wouldn't attack me, of course! why would he be holding a warhammer anyways? he probably wouldn't have attacked me of course! he'd be a gentleman and warn me of course! everyone warns people instead of already hitting them in hippie anyways, don't them? But, I have a question. If I already threw the neurotoxin bottle, why would he follow me? like, I already threw it in the ground, following me wouldn't recover his Neurotoxin. Ah, I forgot he'd be a good guy and tell me not to do this again like a gentleman, just like everyone does in hippie of course!
Biluzao12345

Post by Biluzao12345 » February 9th, 2019, 10:44 pm

Cmon guys, we are talking about Hippie, the station that everyone in the roundstart fights for the antique laser gun, the station that you kill someone for leaking N2O, the station that crit clown for slipping you, the station that you crit someone for punching you. At least that's what everyone do.