Alter the rules and make full-strip mugging a valid reason for you to kill said person.

Spessmens go here
Xenon
Game Admin

Re: Alter the rules and make full-strip mugging a valid reason for you to kill said person.

Post by Xenon » January 11th, 2019, 3:33 am

Just checked action log. Seems like you never posted here
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Captain-Ruddy

Re: Alter the rules and make full-strip mugging a valid reason for you to kill said person.

Post by Captain-Ruddy » January 11th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Eye for an eye, break into jan closet and then beartrap the little greytiding fuckstck, cuff, strip and leave his ass in maint.

Bonus points if you shove soap up his ass
The most fun you can have while keeping your pants on and your thumb outa someones ass
Xenon
Game Admin

Post by Xenon » January 11th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Make sure he has the ability to get out of maint though. Whether that means giving him a toolbox, leaving him with an ID, or leaving him with a headset to call ai to let him out. Just make sure it isn't impossible for him to leave maint
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Scythanic

Post by Scythanic » January 11th, 2019, 8:08 pm

it should be valid to kill a clown who eats their own pie.

actually no, let the pie kill clown overtime or make him throw up constantly if he/she eats it. only to the clown though
OH GOD OH FUCK
yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine » January 12th, 2019, 8:07 pm

Xenon wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 3:33 am
Just checked action log. Seems like you never posted here
Thank you.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » January 15th, 2019, 8:05 am

i can't express in words how fucking utterly gone this server is when it comes to a clear definition of what you can and can't do against greytiding shits.

i'm pretty sure at this point the only reason hippie sticks around is because hes the same guy that derives pleasure from his friends and family argueing about trump.
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » January 16th, 2019, 6:02 pm

isn't like greytiding and doing dick moves are always valid, as Rule 1 says doing dick moves can end up in two cases, best case:- Death, worst case:- ending up getting a ban.
Milesmoralis

[img]file:///F:/Screenshot_10.png[/img]