GM and HA Complaint by Tranquill

Tranquill

GM and HA Complaint by Tranquill

Post by Tranquill » January 6th, 2019, 4:30 am

So it seems I've been deadminned and I can imagine a lot of you are happy, despite the worst thing I've done is shit talk a lot, and post pepe pictures, in discord because I like to mess around with people. Although, my reason for deadminning really seems to raise a lot of questions, even from me. The reason stated to me was that I essentially bullied nex and toof too much. The final straw supposedly, by KBB, was me trash-talking up nex through asay, in-game, hassling him just like I do with everyone. I was hassling him because of his admiration of anime and because he was a trial admin. It's not like I abused powers or anything, quite literally words got me deadminned. I was giving him banter, calling him the "ticket tard" which is a popular nickname for trial admins, I was even given this plenty of times when I was in his position, but apparently, that is enough, nowadays, to get you deadminned.

Now, that's just on me questioning why I was deadminned, but the reason I am coining this a "GM and HA complaint" is because I received ZERO official warnings to cease my activities before risking being deadminned. I was just removed and the only reason I got told ANYTHING relating to why that happened was because I pinged KBB in the public general discord chat and he told me that it "was a democratic decision." Which, I assume means they have been discussing ways to remove me for a while in their little GM/HA channel because I haven't ever seen anything in the other admin channels about this. It just seems funny how apparently this was the final straw and they use that as their lackluster casus belli to removing me. If my "bullying" was too much, why wasn't I receiving any SERIOUS PMs from a higher up for me to stop or risk me losing my admin position?

I get it, out of all of the admins that are currently in that channel, do I overly post meme pictures and banter big time with others? Hell yeah, but that shouldn't be the lone reason for me losing my position as I have NEVER received an admin compliant nor have I abused my powers, I have always done what I needed to do it maintain a fun and good playing field in the server and dulling up boring rounds. This deadminning is purely because I SAID WORDS to nex because let's be honest here, I can't imagine toof was too bothered by my banter if she never gave me a serious warning, the most I've gotten from her in the past month is to "shut up kid." It really just seems the higher-ups were fishing for a reason and they dug through a barrel of piss and shit to get to this one. I was told my behavior was not reflective of what they want on their team (KBB), but this is the same server that banters to a crazy extent and endorses the word "nigger" so to say something like that is quite silly. It even seems almost hypocritical that this is my deadmin reason because I receive tons of banter every day in the discord and I banter back too, it's a mutual thing that happens every single day, and I leave no one out of it, it's all in good fun though even if I do in insane excesses sometimes. Nex was even spam pinging me, and you know if it was him spam pinging any other admin, he would get yelled at, but I didn't care honestly that he was, it was in good fun. At the end of the day, if you guys wanted to sack me so badly, you could've just been honest with me or even gave me a SERIOUS message telling me to stop what I was doing.
fluxtels

Re: GM and HA Complaint by Tranquill

Post by fluxtels » January 6th, 2019, 4:31 am

This whole situation stinks. I feel like Tranquill was wronged.
waterwater1212

Post by waterwater1212 » January 6th, 2019, 4:06 pm

all it takes is the cries of a woman for the faggot GMs to get rock hard and white knight like the massive faggots they are. i feel you bro, hope you get your admin back or atleast reperations for such a dick move
that's insane absolutely insane
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » January 6th, 2019, 5:31 pm

Every single GM was against you. Every single HA voted to remove you. I was pretty much the only person on the team who wasn't adamant on getting you removed (the HAs were going to bring up your removal the next day), until I saw you going after Nex in-game while they were trying to admin. There's banter and then there's just flat being an annoying, unfunny gay baby, and that's the line right there. Admins need to be a team and work together, which is why I'm also extremely disappointed in Nexendia for constantly biting the bait and engaging with turds. They have only gotten more and more people against them, and to be honest, I'm starting to think they're not even worth the trouble any more.
I personally would rather you would have stuck around, but I honestly didn't even know how the hell I was supposed to warn you to stop even if that time came. You seemed like the type of person who would just tell me to fuck off or not take it seriously, or call me sensitive, hence why I just started the vote. I would have figured that other admins would have told you to stop, since I clearly wasn't in a good position to. I don't care for you calling me "gaybb" or not.
However, there were times that I have warned you, not in PMs, but on the Discord its self. You weren't constantly gay baby jailed just as a joke, Tranquill, it's because you constantly de-railed discussion in adminbus with unfunny gay baby shitflinging. I had told you numerous times in adminbus to cut the shit, or at the very least that you were annoying, and you never took a hint at all. If you can't take a hint in public, if you can't take a hint through constantly being gay babied, if you can't take a hint through all of the GMs clearly hating you (you even admitted this), then how the hell are we supposed to even talk to you in PMs?

Admins are held to higher standards than players. I don't care for you running around and saying the word "nigger" over and over, nor memeing it up in GBJ, nor posting huge pictures, or anything like that. I do care for being obnoxious to your other admins when they're just trying to administrate or do other things, which you've been seen doing numerous times in the Discord, and now in-game. The lot of us don't care for banter, but you managed to make an exception for a large part of the team by doing it non-stop, to the point to where it stopped being funny and just became extremely annoying. I can't even remember the last time you had a discussion about something that didn't involve shitflinging at another admin or general insults, you hardly ever discussed the server or anything like that. You were only here to start shit.
As for the HAs not warning you, honestly, I have no idea. It was very obvious that a lot of the GMs were complaining about you being annoying and unfunny in the GM channel, and the lack of HA attention is completely on them I'd say. I obviously can't be the one who goes out and warns you since you constantly banter on my end as well, so suddenly showing up and saying "yo wtf you're going too far" obviously wouldn't spark a good response from you.

If you want to re-administrate, I'd be more than happy to try and reinstate you, we can just consider this your "serious warning" to not go after admins when they're trying to administrate, and to try and keep the peace through the banter. But you seriously need to cut the shit. Nex needs to cut the shit too, and I don't care for you insulting them on the discord or your ping wars. So far they haven't gotten in the way of admins doing their job, since that's the line we usually cross, but they need to have thick skin if they want to keep administrating. Like I said, Nex has been a huge mess that I'm not entirely sure has been worth it so far.
The Meat Man
Game Admin

Post by The Meat Man » January 6th, 2019, 6:18 pm

You were warned in adminbus, at least by me. Can't say by anyone else.
But seriously, all you did was shit talk other people, even when serious conversations were happening in the channel. Everyone found you annoying (barring flux) and were sick of it. When some of us try to take things seriously and you come in spamming pepe pictures and being annoying, it gets old real fast
Now, like KBB said, i'd be fine with this being a warning. It's just when we tell you to chill tf out, please do.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » January 6th, 2019, 7:24 pm

I warned you as well. You ignored all of these warnings
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Tranquill

Post by Tranquill » January 6th, 2019, 7:43 pm

KBB wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 5:31 pm
Every single GM was against you. Every single HA voted to remove you. I was pretty much the only person on the team who wasn't adamant on getting you removed (the HAs were going to bring up your removal the next day), until I saw you going after Nex in-game while they were trying to admin. There's banter and then there's just flat being an annoying, unfunny gay baby, and that's the line right there. Admins need to be a team and work together, which is why I'm also extremely disappointed in Nexendia for constantly biting the bait and engaging with turds. They have only gotten more and more people against them, and to be honest, I'm starting to think they're not even worth the trouble any more.
I personally would rather you would have stuck around, but I honestly didn't even know how the hell I was supposed to warn you to stop even if that time came. You seemed like the type of person who would just tell me to fuck off or not take it seriously, or call me sensitive, hence why I just started the vote. I would have figured that other admins would have told you to stop, since I clearly wasn't in a good position to. I don't care for you calling me "gaybb" or not.
However, there were times that I have warned you, not in PMs, but on the Discord its self. You weren't constantly gay baby jailed just as a joke, Tranquill, it's because you constantly de-railed discussion in adminbus with unfunny gay baby shitflinging. I had told you numerous times in adminbus to cut the shit, or at the very least that you were annoying, and you never took a hint at all. If you can't take a hint in public, if you can't take a hint through constantly being gay babied, if you can't take a hint through all of the GMs clearly hating you (you even admitted this), then how the hell are we supposed to even talk to you in PMs?

Admins are held to higher standards than players. I don't care for you running around and saying the word "nigger" over and over, nor memeing it up in GBJ, nor posting huge pictures, or anything like that. I do care for being obnoxious to your other admins when they're just trying to administrate or do other things, which you've been seen doing numerous times in the Discord, and now in-game. The lot of us don't care for banter, but you managed to make an exception for a large part of the team by doing it non-stop, to the point to where it stopped being funny and just became extremely annoying. I can't even remember the last time you had a discussion about something that didn't involve shitflinging at another admin or general insults, you hardly ever discussed the server or anything like that. You were only here to start shit.
As for the HAs not warning you, honestly, I have no idea. It was very obvious that a lot of the GMs were complaining about you being annoying and unfunny in the GM channel, and the lack of HA attention is completely on them I'd say. I obviously can't be the one who goes out and warns you since you constantly banter on my end as well, so suddenly showing up and saying "yo wtf you're going too far" obviously wouldn't spark a good response from you.

If you want to re-administrate, I'd be more than happy to try and reinstate you, we can just consider this your "serious warning" to not go after admins when they're trying to administrate, and to try and keep the peace through the banter. But you seriously need to cut the shit. Nex needs to cut the shit too, and I don't care for you insulting them on the discord or your ping wars. So far they haven't gotten in the way of admins doing their job, since that's the line we usually cross, but they need to have thick skin if they want to keep administrating. Like I said, Nex has been a huge mess that I'm not entirely sure has been worth it so far.
@KBB

I find it hard to believe every Head Admin voted on me out since Bard and tfw both seem to point out that it was pretty much you who lead to doing it. It doesn't surprise me that MOST GMs are against it, I'd like to hear from each and every single one of them to actually prove they are against me since I can believe most would be, but not all. You seem to really paint me out as some bad guy by saying I was "going after him" even though all I did was banter heavily in asay, I did not once use my powers or anything beyond asay to do anything towards Nex and it is pretty ironic how he is defended so heavily, but early he was also spam pinging me. It just seems like he is able to fling at me, but I get punished for doing it back. You even express your disappointment for Nex baiting me, yet he receives nothing and all it took to deadmin me was bantering with him ingame, seems like a pretty petty reason honestly.

I respect you to a certain extent, KBB, but I find it very hard to believe you actually want me around and I'd prefer if you didn't pretend. So, you just started the vote because you ASSUMED I wouldn't accept a warning? That's ridiculous, I don't even get an official "cease your actions or get deadminned" because you thought I would "just tell me to fuck off or not take it seriously." It seems like a whole lot of assumptions here on top of this lackluster reasoning had got me deadminned because you think I would disregard an actual warning so I just don't get one. Other admins never say anything towards me openly most of the time, except for a few. Even your other GMs rarely say anything to me, let alone anything to constitute as a warning. Has a GM said stuff to me before? Yeah, not anything much though, usually it is just a "shut up and stop being annoying." I don't get how it was hard for an HA to say, "You either cut it out or you're gone." It seems everyone keeps their real talk of me in your channels, so I wouldn't have a chance to really see it anywho.

The times you did "warn" me were to stop memeing, usually, in adminbus which also could hardly be considered as an "official" warning, considering you've given other people warnings on that too, all the time. Your gay baby jails could be hardly taken as anything, besides a joke, especially when you did it to me 2-4 times a day, and that was pretty common. I am sure other admins have complained in the past how easily you will gbj someone even as a joke, but regardless you can't expect me to take that as much of a warning when sometimes it doesn't take much to land me there. I'll admit there have been a few times where I derailed serious conversation but, most of the time when I banter around it is when no one is really saying anything of importance or it is pretty quiet, I just ping someone to call them a name. That shouldn't stop you from sending a PM, though, even just saying "regardless if you take this serious or not, but you're risking a deadmin if you continue your actions." A lot of inaction going on here.

I understand that admins are held to higher standards than players when it comes down to answering tickets and bussing to spice up a dull round, I am always exhibiting professionalism. I have not had ONE admin complaint against me, ever. I sure hope you wouldn't care about me saying the word 'nigger' because even the guy I supposedly bullied, Nex, says it plenty in the public discord channels. I can understand how my pinging occasionally can be distracting, but all you gotta do is give me a serious cut it out and maybe sometimes I've missed the serious "cut it outs', but that's definitely some fault on my part. Although I don't distract from ingame, this is literally the one occasion you can think of that I distract an admin from doing stuff ingame, and that is even a great stretch as all I did was say things to him through asay. It seems you might as well, honestly, be an HA at this point given how the lack of obvious attention the server gets from them. At this point they just seem to let the GMs carry out a lot of this stuff I would consider to be HA duties, they even let you solely do this, partly because they weren't active enough to do it themselves, though if "the HAs were going to bring up your removal the next day" then touché. You didn't want to be the one to warn me but were more than happy to lead the deadminning against me. You should set a better example if you don't want people bantering so much and spamming pictures in adminbus. It seems to me that I am getting most of this scrutiny now after I am deadminned rather than trying to seriously address it to me when I still was an admin, and people would rather all throw it at me at once after I am gone. It really seems like faults on both parts here.

I am torn between whether I still want to admin here or not, since I do like adminning and it is the only thing that really keeps me on SS13, otherwise I'd just do other things and never play the game, but, at the same time, if this whole "me and Nex" incident ingame is all it took to send me out the door because most higher ups don't like me because I banter too much, then it really raises the question for myself to why I would want to return and if it is worth it.

------------------------------------------------
@Meat
I cannot recall a single time you have seriously warned me about anything. The only time you say anything is to join in with acid to banter with me, which it is funny to me how you guys will gang up and do your little "haha don't hide your sexuality tranq" and come here and give me this serious reason that you were annoyed of me when you contributed to the same thing that supposedly annoyed you in the first place, it is almost hypocritical. I don't just spam pictures, you guys like to pretend this, but KBB and flux do it too, I don't see anything being directed at them, though.
-------------------------------------------------
@Xenon
I remember a few times you complaining about me in adminbus, but it wasn't any real official warning, I just remember it being you telling me how much you dislike me, which can hardly constitute as a warning.
Nathanel13
Head Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » January 6th, 2019, 7:54 pm

I'm just a GA, but I personally never cared about the banter that happened in adminbus.

I think it would've been better if a HA or even GM had DM'ed you directly and said something like, "Hey, no meme you need to tone it down a bit.". Hinting in adminbus or GBJ a few times, I could see how that could just be viewed as banter/messing around. We can't expect our peers or lower admins to read our minds, if there's issues that need to be worked out they have to be brought up directly. If the person continues to ignore it I guess that's on them. An example could be Nexendia. After posting on their admin application directly and telling them what I had issues with I've noticed the weebness and anime emote spamming had toned down drastically.

I realize I haven't been on the time for the longest time, but this is how I would approach the situation, and this is how I would want to be approached if I was on the receiving end. It's only fair.

Edit: corrected typos
fluxtels

Post by fluxtels » January 6th, 2019, 8:00 pm

Was Tranquill ever DM'd once? If he indeed received a DIRECT MESSAGE (DM) that would have been a clear as day warning to cease the excessive bantering (that we all partake in....) and he would have no excuse to say that he was not warned.
Tranquill

Post by Tranquill » January 6th, 2019, 8:04 pm

Nathanel13 wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 7:54 pm
I think it would've been better if a HA or even GM had DM'ed you directly and said something like, "Hey, no meme you need to tone it down a bit." Hinting in adminbus or GBJ a few times, I could see how that could just be viewed as banter/messing around. We can't expect our peers or lower admins to read our minds, if there's issues that need to be worked out they have to be brought up directly. If the person continues to ignore it I guess that's on them.
I couldn't have said that any better, this is a huge point of mine. You can't claim you've warned me when you have just told me to shut up a few times in adminbus, that doesn't really count and I can't read the minds of all the higher ups since it seems not all of them want to directly address me and keep stuff to themselves instead of bringing it to me.