Post by GradusNL » July 11th, 2018, 10:58 am

Your CKey: GradusNL
Your Character Name: Frank Straub

Offenders CKey: Jabnem
Offenders Character Name: Jabnem Jabinski
Round ID: 29886
Link to logs:
Reason to ban:
Killed multiple people, including me, as non-antag without a reason and destroyed the cloners.

Jabnem killed Agent Kiefer wearing the PDA of a sec officer for breaking into genetics by smashing Kiefer to death with his hulk.

After this Jabnem destroyed the autocloning pod which was cloning Kiefer at which point I attacked him and he killed me too. (the unknown that died was Kiefer from getting ejected from the cloner early)

I was starting to get autocloned, at which point he destroyed the cloner I was using too and killed me again.
EagleEyes
Game Master

Re: Jabnem ban request by GradusNL

Post by EagleEyes » July 11th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Ya seems kind of a shitty move to break all of cloning and kill 2 people with hulk powers. would like a response from jabnem though for his side of the story before i side with anyone.
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
Jabnem

Post by Jabnem » July 12th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Allright so my point of view was preety straight forward Kiefer pulled a tazer on me so i knocked him down and bashed him to crit (Reason for that pulling tazer on me and wearing sec officer pda which was very suspicous) then i proceeded to hide the body to have a few minutes to think what to do about it (wanted to borg him but it never happened) then Frank Started shooting me so i lubed him and we had a fight (he was planning on killing me cause he shot red laser at me) so i figured they were blood brothers (they weren't) and they were getting autocloned so i bashed the cloners (wanted to rebuild them afterwards but general chaos didn't allowed me to do that) the "multiple people" included Frank Straub ,Agent Kiefer , and actual antagonist of the round Chief engineer.Hope i cleared the situation a little
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » July 12th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Seems like he took it way to far, killing a dude for pulling out a taser when he can not be tasered then hiding the body is kind of a dick move. but killing the dude who lasers was... okay.. since he was using lethal force (the only force that could be used) but braking the cloner and killing the dude is a big no no.
3 day ban will be applied
ACCEPTED