Medalis Admin Application #2

Medalis

Medalis Admin Application #2

Post by Medalis »

Name: Medalis, Nomad#0490, Six/Cobra in game most of the time.
Timezone: Central Time or Eastern for most of the year.
Languages: English
How long have you played on hippie: A little over three years.
What brought you to Hippie: It was the only server that didn't suck. And I liked its fast pace gameplay and simple code.
Why do you want to become an admin: Because I want to host events in my free time and bring some pop back to the server. Most people who join end up doing the same thing for hours at a time and quit out of boredom. I hope to at least somewhat curb that, even if I am late.
Any previous admin applications or experience: I have experience with the admin tools from playing on private servers over the past two years with friends. And I applied to be babymin two years ago, I had the role removed for bussing too hard. Although the players appreciate the round I did buss to hard. At the time.
Any additional information: Not at this time.
Videos showing robustness: None from this year.
LegitGod

Re: Medalis Admin Application #2

Post by LegitGod »

Penis,+1 kept hippie alive and made my server actually based from shitters ngl
Wheezl
Head Admin

Post by Wheezl »

+1 on the condition you go through a probationary period as a trialmin for three weeks
Mr. Epic Sax
Game Admin

Post by Mr. Epic Sax »

Active and cares. I support a trialmin period as standard procedure, though I lean towards 2 weeks or less. We all bus a bit hard from time to time, stay clean this time and adhere to standards and you're golden.
+1
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul »

+1 He cares about the community. Either babymin or trial period then babymin. Might need some refreshers on how to actually handle tickets.