Head Admin

Re: Godsring - Admin Application

Post by KBB » August 12th, 2019, 8:38 am

I have no words.
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 12th, 2019, 9:09 am

Ah yes, an another guilty search by Gaylard.

That said, apart from that misunderstanding with Antique which was probably brought by a lack of admin policies and GM's throwing new babymins to the wolves (which was actually stopped, the GM's do stuff properly from what I saw), you also had a rant about the lack of +DEBUG access for no apparent reason. After you got told you need to wait out before your text period passes, you started seething like crazy and tried to access the permissions panel. You were a BABYmin for a reason back then, not a proper admin. Your sole purpose was to answer tickets and nothing more. This doesn't really make you look like a good admin, mate.

Besides, before you came here, only a few people from the staff team knew you. Would someone in their right mind give an unknown person access to fuck with the server? I think not.
godsring

Post by godsring » August 12th, 2019, 9:37 am

godsring
ADMIN EDIT: Was originally a rebuttal to Gaylard until Godsring lost it and nuked his posts.
Last edited by godsring on August 16th, 2019, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » August 12th, 2019, 7:02 pm

Part of me wants to just say, "yeah, my job is done" but the other part says, "no, the other admins are either apathetic or are retards and won’t be able to follow through based off what I’m seein on turret’s post.” Like jesus christ turret, way to prove you’re no better as the admins on this thread who literally just shat out +1s before they’ve even dealt with the person applying in-game, by dismissing one of the few admins who has dealt with godsing during his short time on the server, thereby making negative progress, you god damned sheeperson.

Let's go through this quick

“Lets establish that during my trial Manly Dwarf was extremely active, as was Zyzarda and several Game Admins”
Alright, by your own admission, the only people from the upper admin echelon in this thread who were active during your trial is the guy who asked, "Are you sure?" and the person who tried to justify your app by saying we trialed other shitty people who failed their trials. Not Toof, not bard, and not bargin.

“however you were not.”
I guess I must have imagined my activity on the server and our exchanges there. I was probably just mistaking myself for turret or one of the other very many active game admins in those months. I’m also sure my prior inactivity, something unique to myself, is why I was one of the people you singled out to insult.

“There was no fit of autism and I at all times remained very calm, collected, and professional in my opinion,”
Yes, my mistake. You are the paragon of good spessman behavior and literally everything you've written doesn't have the slightest tint of sperginess.

“I however did leave after Antique attempted to reprimand me for something that a head admin advised me to do to begin with.”
I admittedly didn’t look too far into the antique situation because I just assumed you went off your rocker old man, but I believe you brought up my name as someone who tried to explain the exact same policy to you that antique did. Not too sure on this one though and I don’t feel like rejoining the discord to check.

“Now while that incident might have been part of the reason I left the actual reason I left is because I seen an inflammatory response to me being around which I felt could hurt the stability of the server which would undermine any good I could do for the server.”
I mean you left within an hour of the argument happening but yes, truly you are a saint, to quit your admin trial because you worried about riling up members of our admin team. I had you pegged all wrong, godsing!

“I will also note that I was given nearly no on job training and was expected to 'know' the admin policy of the server without any direction.”
Yeah, it’s on our former GMs for the most part for you not getting a proper rundown, but I doubt anyone would have blamed you for that and the entire babymin process is one of learning regardless. You not being receptive when someone did try to teach you something about our policy was on you though, since it wasn’t uncommon for that to happen. Not to defend the GMs either, but if you also played for more than a week prior, you probably would have had a smoother time figuring out our policies since they’re not complex and typically the trialmin period is primarily used to show how to use the interface and make sure you're not retarded. You should have already had a grasp on policy before applying.

“Regarding my initial application, the only issue you could come up with during that original application was you thought I would be competent and as such would be a threat to you."
My complaints in your original thread went a bit deeper than that friend. You kept insulting other admins by calling them ‘lazymins’ because of dumb shit like, they wouldn’t bwoink/investigate non-antags whenever they killed someone because there was a chance of it being non-valid and the victim didn’t ahelp. You literally needed 3+ separate admins to tell you that we typically don’t go after every potential non-valid direct kill unless someone ahelps for you to stop bringing it up. You also seemed weird as fuck in that you claimed in your OP that you applied because you liked how laid-back the server is, but wouldn’t stop complaining about how lax we were while trying to 'correct' our team. But yeah, you caught me, the only reason I’m even here now is because you dare to threaten my competency, my rule and my legacy on hippiestation. However, I am in as much power as I was previously and you will fall here as you did before while history repeats itself. Now KNEEL.

“As for the person who recommended I return, it was not Jack and I have no contact with him in any form.”
I guess jack is just a lucky bastard.

“As for the the laziness and outright abuse by several of the staff members, yes I made a few comments and reported a few abusive admins which is part of the reason my presence became inflammatory as admins which were insecure in their ability to respect players and control themselves thought they could be the next ones exposed for their behavior. But how about we do not jest and say it how it is here, you were one of those people who were concerned.”
Listen here you tard, I remember the only time you openly complained about me and it was before you even applied. You literally called me a ‘lazymin’ because I wouldn’t take action when you ahelped at the end of the round because a HoS killed gang members instead of implanting them, and you thought there was a chance he MIGHT have killed a non-gang member, so you expected me to delay the round end and I didn’t. You then continued to insult me in the following round because I didn’t search for this theoretical person who might have been killed in a hypothetical situation completely unrelated to you. Vivadel was actually on, saw this and even asked me, “Should we even trial this guy?” when you did apply a couple days later, because of how seemingly garbage your personality is and how poorly you fit into this server. I made the wrong call by saying, “Yeah, he still deserves a chance.''
Also, if a player is openly griefing and giving memey answers, I’m going to threaten to beat them to death with my wiener, that’s the way it is. Your over-professionalism and sterile answers only make you seem like an even worse fit for this server.

“I must say this is the only time in this or my previous forum post that I actually needed to defend my integrity. Huh.”
Gosh I wonder why.

But I guess it's slightly not as suspicious if it's not jack, I got my opinion out there and it ultimately doesn't even matter if this gets accepted so I can live with whatever happens from here.

edit: save it, it's all yours my friend :).

if you liked that, check out this sick meme i made

QuarianCommando
Game Admin

Post by QuarianCommando » August 12th, 2019, 7:20 pm

-1 just because I like kicking the hornets nest. Just like your last application, all I'm seeing is a god complex mixed with a "woe is me" persecuted hero complex.
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » August 12th, 2019, 7:25 pm

gaylard wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 7:02 pm
Part of me wants to just say, "yeah, my job is done" but the other part says, "no, the other admins are either apathetic or are retards and won’t be able to follow through based off what I’m seein on turret’s post.” Like jesus christ turret, way to prove you’re no better as the admins on this thread who literally just shat out +1s before they’ve even dealt with the person applying in-game, by dismissing one of the few admins who has dealt with godsing during his short time on the server, thereby making negative progress, you god damned sheeperson.
I wasn't dismissing you, but rather making some witty jokes over you being so paranoid with this whole Jack bullshit. Ain't here to offend you, I actually agree with some of your points.

Even though Jack is known for trying to go back to being a staff member with his strange ideas such as the whole "forum administrator" thing, Godsring was never in contact with JackTheLing nor Jack would've even tried to think about that. I actually forgot that Godsring even existed after like a week. More than that, I doubt Godsring was even interested in playing SS13 again and especially trying to become a staff member here after he "resigned".

BESIDES, after I saw Godsring's behavior in the game and in the discord I'm going to say that he has a selfish, power hungry personality with a god complex. I do not wish to tolerate such a person in the staff team.

godsring

Post by godsring » August 12th, 2019, 8:16 pm

godsring
QuarianCommando
Game Admin

Post by QuarianCommando » August 12th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Weeb confirmed. Dunk him.
godsring

Post by godsring » August 12th, 2019, 8:53 pm

godsring
Mideanon
Game Admin

Post by Mideanon » August 12th, 2019, 10:22 pm

played a few rounds with godsring
i retract my earlier +1
sorry dude, nothing personal