Wow I'm a semen demon?
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
woross

Re: [KBB, whatever gregg's is] - Complaint by [Glordqtinkle]

Post by woross » January 8th, 2019, 12:56 am

Bargin Mart wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:45 am
What a shame can I get an f for this sweaty boi
You silly fool, willing to walk over the CORPSES of those you used to call brother, walking over the corpses just to appease whichever poor psychopathic sod that might be in power right now.. You admin for the players.. Not for the headmins.. Not for yourself..

But for the players, working solely to create amazing autistic experiences for all parties involved, let the RPers and the retards play in harmony, let them rejoice in the god-given gift that is Space Station 13. Fun, that is the main priority here. You shouldn't appease anyone. You and everyone should be having a blast and that is the only criterion that makes you a good admin.

However, you lust for power. In our happy comfy little space game, lusting for power? But why. You already have the power to make all your players happy, what more do could need?

I don't wanna take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls. What the hell I wanna go off and go to work for? Work for what? Money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy."
-Charles Manson

Stop worrying about shit like this. Not only it's petty, it's also probably either really stressful or boner inducing, depends on what kind of person you are. Either way, stress and erections from videogames are both bad for your long term mental well-being.. So just let go...

And fuck anime, fuck Gregg
bard
Game Admin

Post by bard » January 8th, 2019, 4:32 am

Goy
Yske

Post by Yske » January 8th, 2019, 6:22 pm

He did ask and warn many times not to keep spamming over and over again. He said do it in Gay baby or whatever, just don't keep spamming the same exact thing over and over. While I feel he didn't handle it the best he could of, he did give plenty of warnings
Yske

Post by Yske » February 16th, 2019, 9:00 pm

The situation has mostly blown over. I'm surprised this is still open, we told gregg to stop being such a penis gobbler about it and kbb already knows his place: under me. Accepted.