[KBB, whatever gregg's is] - Complaint by [Glordqtinkle]

gaylard

[KBB, whatever gregg's is] - Complaint by [Glordqtinkle]

Post by gaylard » January 8th, 2019, 12:22 am

When did this happen: Today, 5-7 PM EST
Round ID if applicable: n o
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): D I S C O R D
What happened:

Alright so I saw woross post the horrible truth that our host, Jamie Jr. banned several of our lovable community members (not all shown), so I innocently posted the image seen below and asked if he really banned them. I was met with an immediate gay-baby-jail as well as getting the idiot kid tag by local sanctimonious anus KBB. He then had the AUDACITY to delete my posts relating to the question and this GENTILE actually called ME a GOY. After I was freed from my unjust sentence, they decided to keep the idiot kid tag on despite my pleading, a tag that has historically been placed on only the SHITTIEST "people" such as gumner, lolswat and gemini, with its only use is to ping them to annoy them. So I gave them an ultimatum, will they either A. Remove my undeserved tag or B. Have the forbidden phrase posted, and now I'm here with NO access to the discord.
Now of course it falls on Greg as well, as yes KBB was doing his TYPICAL shithead move where he enforces existing rules in the worst manner possible to point out their flaws rather than just use his words like a big boy, but Greg was the one who created such a rule in the first place due to his fragile self-esteem. A rule where you can't say a completely innocuous phrase that is only still used because for some reason, he took offense for literally no reason and threw a pissy-fit, like some kind of RETARD.

Last edited by gaylard on January 8th, 2019, 12:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
KBB

Re: [KBB, whatever gregg's is] - Complaint by [Glordqtinkle]

Post by KBB » January 8th, 2019, 12:24 am

+1 it's over for KBB, what a scumbag
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » January 8th, 2019, 12:29 am

-1 nah Gregg is the host if he tells you to stop you stop
gaylard

Post by gaylard » January 8th, 2019, 12:32 am

You're banning your own players because gregg can't take the bare minimum of completely inoffensive teasing and you're also acting like I was even around when he warned whoever to stop (which I clearly wasn't since I asked about the banning without any ill-intent). How about he makes a pin where he says, "please don't bully me guys, I'm emotionally fragile" if he truly wants to be respected and have his aversion to being talked to known.
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » January 8th, 2019, 12:36 am

What did they even do to get banned?
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » January 8th, 2019, 12:36 am

Think of it like this bud Gregg hasn't asked anyone to do anything before if he wants you to stop spamming something he wrote before you should listen to him. You know considering he owns the server you play on
woross

Post by woross » January 8th, 2019, 12:39 am

Bargin Mart wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:29 am
Shut up you filthy bootlicker. Wahh he is host he is holy, since he's host NOONE can tell him no (including hot gamer hippie women, and they say forced ERP is banned on hippie smh..), noone can say "yeah, the current Hippie Host here. I can confirm that it was in fact not Carbonhell who posted that message, but rather some nerd who decided to try and cause server drama between us. I've cleared this up with CM:SS staff" because that apparently triggers poor greg-gregg's poo poo pee pee vietnam war flashbacks :( :( ... Noone can laugh at his adminning, because he's the host!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noone may come forth and speak freely, because,

"O, Gregg, why do you do this?" said the gamer..
"Shut up, you oaf, leave or die." the Tyrant replied..
"But o, Gregg, my family is starving," the gamer cried,
"Then let them eat ass until kingdom come!" said the Tyrant, and the gamer died.

Fuck Gregg.
Fuck anime.
Fuck Bargin Fart.
Fuck Xenon the Semen Demon.

God bless America.
gaylard

Post by gaylard » January 8th, 2019, 12:42 am

Nexendia wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:36 am
From my understanding, all you need to get banned or in my case, gayest baby tagged is post, "Yeah, the current Hippie Host here. I can confirm that it was in fact not Carbonhell who posted that message, but rather some nerd who decided to try and cause server drama between us. I've cleared this up with CM:SS staff." which is out of context by the way, please don't forum ban me ;).
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » January 8th, 2019, 12:45 am

woross wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:39 am
Bargin Mart wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:29 am
Shut up you filthy bootlicker. Wahh he is host he is holy, since he's host NOONE can tell him no (including hot gamer hippie women, and they say forced ERP is banned on hippie smh..), noone can say "yeah, the current Hippie Host here. I can confirm that it was in fact not Carbonhell who posted that message, but rather some nerd who decided to try and cause server drama between us. I've cleared this up with CM:SS staff" because that apparently triggers poor greg-gregg's poo poo pee pee vietnam war flashbacks :( :( ... Noone can laugh at his adminning, because he's the host!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noone may come forth and speak freely, because,

"O, Gregg, why do you do this?" said the gamer..
"Shut up, you oaf, leave or die." the Tyrant replied..
"But o, Gregg, my family is starving," the gamer cried,
"Then let them eat ass until kingdom come!" said the Tyrant, and the gamer died.

Fuck Gregg.
Fuck anime.
Fuck Bargin Fart.
Fuck Xenon the Semen Demon.

God bless America.
What a shame can I get an f for this sweaty boi
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » January 8th, 2019, 12:47 am

gaylard wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:42 am
Nexendia wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 12:36 am
From my understanding, all you need to get banned or in my case, gayest baby tagged is post, "Yeah, the current Hippie Host here. I can confirm that it was in fact not Carbonhell who posted that message, but rather some nerd who decided to try and cause server drama between us. I've cleared this up with CM:SS staff." which is out of context by the way, please don't forum ban me ;).
I mean there is a line and at somepoint it gets crossed and that one has surely hit that line and kept on running.