[Nexendia] - Complaint by [BiohazardZERO]

BiohazardZERO

[Nexendia] - Complaint by [BiohazardZERO]

Post by BiohazardZERO » January 2nd, 2019, 9:41 pm

When did this happen: Around 1:30 PM, PST
Round ID if applicable: 35656
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): Server
What happened: So, it's only a day long ban, and it shouldn't matter much. But I haven't broken any rules, haven't done anything wrong this round. Basically, I was playing Mesothelioma, Station Engineer, and had wandered into chem. There was a janitor there, who was starting plasma fires and such. I was set on fire by the janitor, so in retaliation, i stabbed him with a beepsky smash knife. Now, this all happened, and Nexendia banned me, stating that I lit someone in fire, then finished them off with a dagger. It was a CLF3 wave that finished off killed them, and I even tried to borg them later since cloning is borked. Nexendia was very vague about the whole issue, me not even knowing what was going on until the ban. Rich quotes like, "Did you examine them cause the logs are telling me a different story ", and " Care to show me the fire exinguisher that you used to light them on fire with?" If Nexendia looked through the logs, I never even held a fire extinguisher that round, much less lit someone on fire. They handled everything in a sterotype much like the standard HRP trialmin, and I suspect that their character was killed, and that they sought to find someone to release their virign anger upon. The day ban doesn't piss me off, the reasons why do. Please make sure your trialmins are actually deserving, and handle things in a professional manner, instead of being vague, confusing, and overall seeming like a salty prick.
Nexendia
Game Admin

Re: [Nexendia] - Complaint by [BiohazardZERO]

Post by Nexendia » January 2nd, 2019, 10:09 pm

This was the ban reason: Light someone on fire then finished them off with a dagger, lied in ahelps about setting them on fire.\n\nPrevious similar notes.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » January 2nd, 2019, 10:24 pm

-1. You choose to lie in a complaint now?
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
BiohazardZERO

Post by BiohazardZERO » January 2nd, 2019, 11:59 pm

How am I lying? I did not light anyone on fire, yet Next claims that I lit someone up with a fire extinguisher. I'd love proof in the logs of me even picking an extiguisher up that round. I never made chems that would cause fires that rounds, only beepsky smash(which got converted to knives), unstable mutagen (also turned into knives), and medical chems. All there is, is the word of an admin who was very hard to understand, but I don't understand where he came up with me lighting people up. I'd love an explanation
The Meat Man
Game Master

Post by The Meat Man » January 4th, 2019, 9:33 am

Im not sure what to think here. Were the logs checked? Are we 100% certain Biohazard lit the clf3?
Nexendia
Game Admin

Post by Nexendia » January 4th, 2019, 9:53 am

The Meat Man wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 9:33 am
Im not sure what to think here. Were the logs checked? Are we 100% certain Biohazard lit the clf3?
I checked and couldn't find anything, there was however no fingerprints on any fire extinguisher near chemistry from anyone.

I based this soley on the messages I recieved through the ahelp and biohazards notes.

I am also 99% sure clf3 isn't logged but I also haven't been here in 2 years and lots of code has changed.

Edit:

Looking back on this however I feel I might be wrong as the only definitive logs I had of there even being fire besides tiles being burnt to a crisp was the chat logs from the person ahelping so i could be completely wrong and have made a hasty judgment.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » January 4th, 2019, 12:56 pm

Wait a sec. That lying in an ahelp thing was for nex by the way. I just accidentally hit - instead of +.
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Fleetgothic

Post by Fleetgothic » January 5th, 2019, 10:13 pm

Fleet here. I can confirm the hasty judgement. I would know, because I was fucking around with Bio. What was not fair, was that on the one day off he and I got for a while, you banned him. And a Sorry doesn’t cut it, especially for people who barely get time to go on anymore. I understand that admins make mistakes. They do. But I used to go on HRP servers as a main, and was surprised to see this kind of hasty judgement, based on notes. I would consider that to be akin to a VORE station admin. My friend never has griefed on hippie, and besides. Why didn’t you can the CLF3 bomber. Or the assistants who attack him relentlessly without being an antagonist. This is hippie station. Not some hugbox. (Edit: I was at his apartment btw. That’s how I know lmao.)
EagleEyes
Game Master

Post by EagleEyes » January 6th, 2019, 11:00 pm

this was a misunderstanding it seems. i checked the logs, and didnt see anything to do with fire at all. unless it was the wrong round id
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
Nexendia
Game Admin

Post by Nexendia » January 6th, 2019, 11:06 pm

I could only go off the fact that he had burn damage and the copy/pasted chat from the one who ahelpd I cannot for the life of me remember who it was though.

but I feel this was a misunderstanding at some level.. Sorry Biohazard.