Kendrickorium

Re: CARBONHELL REPORT ME

Post by Kendrickorium » June 17th, 2018, 3:14 am

>all these walls of text

you guys are letting dindu influence you too much
gaylard

Post by gaylard » June 17th, 2018, 12:11 pm

The other day tfw said we were just going in circles in discord. The FOOL didn't even realize he had previously just admitted that they fucked up on deadminning me, something enough to get this complaint passed for any rational admin. The adminati think they are safe as they dig their own graves, PITIFUL.
Kendrickorium wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 3:14 am
>all these walls of text

I will explain this thread in a way you and your 4chump arrows can understand,
>ME GAYCHIEF, ONLY ACTIVE SHAMAN
>GET ROCK THROWN AT FOR NOT KILLING TRIBE MEMBER WHO THROWING ROCKS
>FELLOW SHAMANS TAKE VOODOO MATERIAL IN SLEEP
>REAPPLY TO SHAMS, GET MADE APPRENTICE WHILE OTHER SHAMS FORM DAISY-CHAIN.
>REALIZE SHAMS ARE HOMO, TELL THEM AND LEAVE.
>BE CALLED BAD SHAMAN
>???
>OOGA
Lxtoofonea
Game Master

Post by Lxtoofonea » June 26th, 2018, 1:59 pm

last question i have before i give my opinion
right before carbon and his men deadminned you, did he or anyone else pm you and ask "whats up? why did you just leave after a complaint?" or "are you leaving forever?"

the deciding factor for me is if carbon talked to you before he deadminned you, or if he just did it without a word.
tfw
Head Admin

Post by tfw » June 26th, 2018, 2:24 pm

gaylard wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 12:11 pm
The other day tfw said we were just going in circles in discord. The FOOL didn't even realize he had previously just admitted that they fucked up on deadminning me, something enough to get this complaint passed for any rational admin. The adminati think they are safe as they dig their own graves, PITIFUL.
lol the idiot kid really thinks that i'd admit that if there really was an adminati.

though with this post im going to resovle this shitty fucking garbage fire of a thread. i'm going to accept the complaint but this complaint should be targeted towards the upper admin team as a whole rather than specifically carbon. all it really took was one person to say "hey retards gaylard shouldn't have been killed" but that never happened. because of this carbon himself isnt going to be punished but i'll yell at the admin team to stop being retards and pay attention to things. we should be having an admin meeting in a little over a week so i can yell at them there or something.
tfw
Head Admin

Post by tfw » July 12th, 2018, 2:34 am

re-opened as gaylard pm'ed me saying he had important info on the topic that could lead to the result of the thread being changed.
bard
Game Master

Post by bard » July 12th, 2018, 2:35 am

The madman actually reopened it. You're gonna pay for this tfw....
tfw
Head Admin

Post by tfw » July 12th, 2018, 2:36 am

i accept my fate
gaylard

Post by gaylard » July 12th, 2018, 2:37 am

It seems it's about time to reveal my hand, though what my hand holds is not cards but strings for I have been making you all dance like marionettes. I am here not only to reveal that I am the mastermind who has orchestrated every event in this complaint but to take my throne as a master ruseman. Much like the ruse god's mirror maze this complaint has been filled to the brim with illusions, though instead of reflections and shadows, the deceit lies in the many lies and intentional logical fallacies I have littered it with. I conceived this plan at the birth of the universe but only now did even my divine power of comprehension at last grasp it.

This complaint began with the complaint of Valv. He was not the only roach in my motel, but he was the only one that shed its skin for me to collect. I deliberately coaxed Valv into writing the complaint by providing him with an ultimatum, either write a complaint or be banned, which like a roach to a turd, he happily obliged. It was at this point I "confided" to several of the community pawns that the stress of the roaches who I deliberately provoked into attacking me was simply too much to several of the community members who I pretended like they were the only pawn on the board. This was to set up my resignation in the impending future.

I forced carbon at 5 a.m. to weigh in on the complaint as he both wouldn't remember and his judgement would be at his worst, not that it would matter for a pawn of his caliber. I then sprung one of my pre-made traps I laid with one of the earlier pawns and posted the discord logs showing me stating that if it got passed I would resign (with part of the chat being about how I would destroy the station through xenobiology when it fit my fancy as to make a good impression) in the already locked/passed complaint so carbon but not many any others would see. I then posted in the break thread which would be seen by all and clearly remembered.

Carbon, being the FOOL he is took the bait about me continuing to call his decision (and by association him) shit and threatened me in my 2nd application, making it all the easier to get us to this point. And so, I continued my trialmin period for a bit, seeing if I could rake up another bad complaint against me by providing the same ultimatum to the fresh roaches: "write a bad complaint on me or get banned" but as even roaches have their pride, I just left. I left and waited, waited for Carbon to finally make the slip-up that I could use for a trigger to unleash all the ruse energy built up until that point. It was if the ruse god himself smiled upon me as the forums were deleted, removing any trace of my deception and making my foolery even stronger as carbon called me a poor admin without even knowing of my power.

By now most of you roaches are probably asking, "Why?" and the answer is quite simple to any of my fellow rusemen, it was to reduce the emotional well-being of Carbonhell. Forever will Carbonhell be stained on this day, for it was the day where a master ruseman made an intentionally faulty complaint and got it passed for the sole purpose of discomforting him. Years after the last star is extinguished, carbonhell will still remember this day, the day he was rused by none other than the rusemaster Gaylard.
Last edited by gaylard on July 12th, 2018, 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Catlover78

Post by Catlover78 » July 12th, 2018, 2:39 am

gaylard wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Kendrickorium wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 3:14 am
>all these walls of text

I will explain this thread in a way you and your 4chump arrows can understand,
>ME GAYCHIEF, ONLY ACTIVE SHAMAN
>GET ROCK THROWN AT FOR NOT KILLING TRIBE MEMBER WHO THROWING ROCKS
>FELLOW SHAMANS TAKE VOODOO MATERIAL IN SLEEP
>REAPPLY TO SHAMS, GET MADE APPRENTICE WHILE OTHER SHAMS FORM DAISY-CHAIN.
>REALIZE SHAMS ARE HOMO, TELL THEM AND LEAVE.
>BE CALLED BAD SHAMAN
>???
>OOGA
>this
this gave me a good kek
LIST OF MY WORK
1. Mr. Apops Primary School
2. Fluxtels
Carbonhell
Head Admin

Post by Carbonhell » July 12th, 2018, 7:53 am