Nathanel13 complaint by danhibiki

Submit a complaint about an administrator here.
Dan Hibiki

Nathanel13 complaint by danhibiki

Post by Dan Hibiki » August 30th, 2019, 11:16 pm

When did this happen: 08/30/2019
Round ID if applicable: 43877
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): Server
What happened: Nathanel13 spawned a gorilla pod right on top of me because I did not want to give the bomb suit to Punished David Bowie, the chaplain, wanting to use it for myself after having been a direct victim of a bomb that almost killed the warden and myself.

I caught the chaplain starting to break into brig thru court room, which I told him to stop doing that. He wanted the bomb suit so he could use it in some sumo arena or some bullshit. I followed him and continued to tell him to stop doing that, which then when he went to the suit and began to loot it, I shot and stunned him, and gave him a light 3 minute sentence. The armory was still fucked from the bomb earlier that almost killed myself, but I hadn't realized it until the chaplain was suffocating in crit. So I dragged him out to the security dressing room left of the HoS office, pulled out his internals mask and proceeded to try to turn on his internals when Nathanel dropped a pod containing a gorilla on me. I caught fire, and the gorilla obviously chased and beat me to death, which then I ahelped and the following conversation ensued

Code: Select all

PM to-Admins: What the fuck kind of adminbus bullshit was that
Admin PM from-Administrator: He prayed to Harambe.
PM to-Admins: I need to know who this is so I can file a complaint
Admin PM from-Nathanel13: Sure, do adminwho. I unstealthed for a sec.
Admin PM from-Nathanel13: I saw you follow him into Security, you watched him break in then stunned him. It was slightly gay, so I shot you with a pod. If you want, you can make a complaint, I'll keep in mind to not do any shenanigans around you.
PM to-Admins: Because I told him to not break in.
PM to-Admins: Why would you say he prayed for it then change your story?
Admin PM from-Nathanel13: Punished David Bowie says, "God is on my side bro"
Admin PM from-Nathanel13: He's the Chaplain m8, that's my meaning.
I'm not sure why Nathanel was following me in ghost while this was all going down, but I'm more curious why he willfully chooses to ignore me telling the chaplain several times to not do that. And also lying about why he first did the pod drop. He healed me immediately after I made my ahelp, but I shouldn't be chastised for stopping someone breaking into brig because they are the chaplain.
KBB
Head Admin

Re: Nathanel13 complaint by danhibiki

Post by KBB » August 30th, 2019, 11:22 pm

Dan Hibiki wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 11:16 pm
I'm not sure why Nathanel was following me in ghost while this was all going down, but I'm more curious why he willfully chooses to ignore me telling the chaplain several times to not do that. And also lying about why he first did the pod drop. He healed me immediately after I made my ahelp, but I shouldn't be chastised for stopping someone breaking into brig because they are the chaplain.
Prayers have a FLW button, Dan. If he prayed and the admin just decided to do something silly, and not much really happened, then what's the problem? Seems more like a bitchmade complaint, even though I hate mob spawning for bus.
Personally if I were to mess with prayers I wouldn't try to interact in the middle of a kidnapping too much, or I'd try to make it as extremely subtle as possible. Also you don't want to step on Security or Antagonist's toes too much. If it's some random shmuck powergamer, absolutely step on their toes.
Split on this.
Dan Hibiki

Post by Dan Hibiki » August 30th, 2019, 11:26 pm

KBB wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 11:22 pm
Dan Hibiki wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 11:16 pm
Prayers have a FLW button, Dan. If he prayed and the admin just decided to do something silly, and not much really happened, then what's the problem? Seems more like a bitchmade complaint, even though I hate mob spawning for bus.
Personally if I were to mess with prayers I wouldn't try to interact in the middle of a kidnapping too much, or I'd try to make it as extremely subtle as possible. Also you don't want to step on Security or Antagonist's toes too much. If it's some random shmuck powergamer, absolutely step on their toes.
Split on this.
Thats the thing, the chaplain didn't pray. I was arresting someone, as security, to stop them from breaking into brig and stealing shit
MrHardDrive
Game Admin

Post by MrHardDrive » August 30th, 2019, 11:36 pm

Both sides are lame and gay, but I don’t think it warrants a complaint.
QuarianCommando
Game Admin

Post by QuarianCommando » August 30th, 2019, 11:37 pm

You don't really know that he didn't pray. Chaplain players really like to spam prayers when they do something stupid and get their asses handed to them. -1 because your round didn't really end up ruined.
Dan Hibiki

Post by Dan Hibiki » August 30th, 2019, 11:42 pm

By literally Nathanel's own admission he didn't pray, he did it based off of a say, which I quoted in my original post.

PM to-Admins: Why would you say he prayed for it then change your story?
Admin PM from-Nathanel13: Punished David Bowie says, "God is on my side bro"
Admin PM from-Nathanel13: He's the Chaplain m8, that's my meaning.
Last edited by Dan Hibiki on August 30th, 2019, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuarianCommando
Game Admin

Post by QuarianCommando » August 30th, 2019, 11:46 pm

That doesn't mean he didn't pray. He was sitting there getting arrested, he had plenty of time to multitask.
Dan Hibiki

Post by Dan Hibiki » August 30th, 2019, 11:47 pm

Thats just being willfully ignorant of what Nathanel already said in my interaction with him, that there was no prayer at all.
Nathanel13
Head Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » August 30th, 2019, 11:49 pm

It was a 40 minute round, there was a single antagonist doing absolutely nothing, and the shuttle was coming in 23 minutes due to the consoles being destroyed (I shortened the time later).

Chaplain was doing a gimmick, the sumo ring, I was watching him set this up because literally nothing was going on, and then I saw a security officer dicking up the gimmick. I shot you with a single pod with a single gorilla, which was hilarious by the way, the Chaplain was in utter awe and believed it was god encouraging the sumo ring (it was) and after Harambe beat you I teleported you a safe distance away and healed you.

To clear the air, Chaplain didn't pray beforehand, I was following him because I was interested in the Sumo ring. He did pray immediately after and ICly thanking me for saving him, my devout follower. You also proceeded to rage at him saying things like "Not going to brig you because your adminbuddies will teleport you out", "You prayed for adminbus didn't you?", etc. which was kind of gay.

Was it adminbus? Yeah, it was.
Was it malicious? No, not really. I didn't know you were the officer, and I wasn't targetting you. I was watching Chaplain gimmicks, and you disrupted him, so I decided a loyal follower could get a small shenanigan.

Edit: If my godly intervention really ruined your round, then I'm sorry. I'm hoping you don't think that was my intention. Me giving the Chaplain a little lifeline was purely to encourage players doing funny shenanigans which in this case was the Sumo ring.
QuarianCommando
Game Admin

Post by QuarianCommando » August 30th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Changing my -1 because your round wasn't ruined to a -1 for raging about admins in IC.