Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Toxici11i
Posts: 139
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 9:40 am

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by Toxici11i » December 14th, 2019, 1:11 pm

http://prntscr.com/qar273 - literally not in the round
User avatar
freshonionvendor
Posts: 379
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 1:21 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Also reminder, antagonists are immune to "metafriending" "assisting antagonists" and "RDM" - Plus, It wasnt metafriending. I just didnt go on a fucking killing spree until like 2 hours later when i was bored.

The only reason I killed you, is because you attacked me like a nigger and was obviously trying to kill me. Hell, I gave you cash and emagged your console and you throw spears at me? And YOU expect not to be killed but instead i ass blast everyone but you?

yeah no fuck off
yes but bungo is not immune to metafriending and assisting antagonists, duh. no idea why you quoted those like you're talking adult words, idiot brit kid.
as much as you spin it around, metafriending and assisting and antagonist IS a bannable offence
User avatar
freshonionvendor
Posts: 379
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 1:25 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Also, you forgot to mention the time when YOU ick ocked, and started bitching in ooc about being robusted/dead/nuggeted/fucked. Really, is your own fault for being a retard
this post really has nary a semblance of proof or value, you don't say anything solid in particular
Toxici11i
Posts: 139
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 9:40 am

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by Toxici11i » December 14th, 2019, 1:29 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:21 pm
Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Also reminder, antagonists are immune to "metafriending" "assisting antagonists" and "RDM" - Plus, It wasnt metafriending. I just didnt go on a fucking killing spree until like 2 hours later when i was bored.

The only reason I killed you, is because you attacked me like a nigger and was obviously trying to kill me. Hell, I gave you cash and emagged your console and you throw spears at me? And YOU expect not to be killed but instead i ass blast everyone but you?

yeah no fuck off
yes but bungo is not immune to metafriending and assisting antagonists, duh. no idea why you quoted those like you're talking adult words, idiot brit kid.
as much as you spin it around, metafriending and assisting and antagonist IS a bannable offence
he wasnt metafriending me at all, he didnt know i was an antagonist before he got mindslaved and therefor had no reason not to help me
Toxici11i
Posts: 139
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 9:40 am

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by Toxici11i » December 14th, 2019, 1:30 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Also, you forgot to mention the time when YOU ick ocked, and started bitching in ooc about being robusted/dead/nuggeted/fucked. Really, is your own fault for being a retard
this post really has nary a semblance of proof or value, you don't say anything solid in particular
just like your baseless claim of bungo metaing you in the next round
User avatar
freshonionvendor
Posts: 379
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 12:51 pm
So, you blatantly fail to mention, that i was the only antagonist on the station until midround kicked in. It wasnt them assisting an antagonist (infact, they believed the opposite) Because I framed your gay ass.

I made sure to emag the cargo console, and drop some stonks on the floor (replay system) and then call you out for attacking me, and claiming you had an emag to start doing nullcrates.

Also, the exploit was only fixed to prevent security players from abusing it anyway and lunaman themselves told me they didnt care.

Also bungo got mindslaved on the first nullcrate, so by the time they learned i was an antagonist, they could do nothing


really you just a salty nigga
ok
So, you blatantly fail to mention, that i was the only antagonist on the station until midround kicked in. It wasnt them assisting an antagonist (infact, they believed the opposite) Because I framed your gay ass.
this doesn't have any effect on your lack of an argument, you're just stating random facts like a broken record. See quote 5
Also bungo got mindslaved on the first nullcrate, so by the time they learned i was an antagonist, they could do nothing
so you're telling me in all the dozen of times you've done this before he had absolutely NO idea you were an antagonist, even though you've both, or all three, rushed cargo multiple times just to dupe crates and buy infinite nullcrates? interesting
Also, the exploit was only fixed to prevent security players from abusing it anyway and lunaman themselves told me they didnt care.
not relevant, an exploit is an exploit. It was fixed so it wouldn't keep existing, not "for security", that's just what steamp0rt said coz he's a filthy science faggot
lunaman shitposts dw
really you just a salty nigga
you are implying I am mad from a normal course of events, but you do not realize that a metaclique of 2 non-antagonists allying with an antagonist and helping him repeatedly along many rounds is far from the proper course of events
Also bungo got mindslaved on the first nullcrate, so by the time they learned i was an antagonist, they could do nothing
anyone sane would realize that just saying "oh i got the emag from that guy" is not nearly enough proof to decide somebody else is NOT an antagonist, but sure go ahead mindslaving each other and basically exploiting this weird niche of metafriending and self-antagonism

just like your baseless claim of bungo metaing you in the next round
don't recall where I said anything about bungo meta-ing me in the next round, gotta be pulling shit out of your ass
Toxici11i
Posts: 139
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 9:40 am

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by Toxici11i » December 14th, 2019, 1:33 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Also, you forgot to mention the time when YOU ick ocked, and started bitching in ooc about being robusted/dead/nuggeted/fucked. Really, is your own fault for being a retard
this post really has nary a semblance of proof or value, you don't say anything solid in particular
also "assisting an antagonist" only fucking applies if they know I am one, you did NOT call me out and its on your own fault that you got framed as easily as you did. Emagged console, cash on floor damn QM you a tot.

stop being a literal retard
Toxici11i
Posts: 139
Joined: October 5th, 2019, 9:40 am

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by Toxici11i » December 14th, 2019, 1:34 pm

So, your implying that on the first round we did it, that we had done it for 3 rounds in a row, even though the replay system would suggest otherwise?

And your also implying that we did it the round after, which bungo was not present for

and then your also implying that we should HAVE metafriended/metagrudged because we did it "three rounds in a row"

lmfao shut the fuck up you literal retard
User avatar
freshonionvendor
Posts: 379
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 1:38 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:11 pm
http://prntscr.com/qar273 - literally not in the round
elaborate, what is not in the round? if you mean one of you, you do realize latejoining is a thing, yes? if you mean him contacting me, he just said it in OOC at some point. OOC seems to not be logged or displayed in the demo playback
So, your implying that on the first round we did it, that we had done it for 3 rounds in a row, even though the replay system would suggest otherwise?
no, where did you pull this? lmao idiot kid. It's just something happens periodically, either you, mr sax, or toxic, or more commonly collectively, rush emagging cargo and buy infinite nullcrates. Don't deny it, I have ahelped about it before, admins can find it in the tickets channel.
And your also implying that we did it the round after, which bungo was not present for
not implying shit. This here is called a strawman.
and then your also implying that we should HAVE metafriended/metagrudged because we did it "three rounds in a row"
there is no connection, another strawman
lmfao shut the fuck up you literal retard
your mouth claps like i clap yo mammas cheeks every night
User avatar
freshonionvendor
Posts: 379
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 1:40 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:33 pm
freshonionvendor wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 1:25 pm
Toxici11i wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 12:53 pm
Also, you forgot to mention the time when YOU ick ocked, and started bitching in ooc about being robusted/dead/nuggeted/fucked. Really, is your own fault for being a retard
this post really has nary a semblance of proof or value, you don't say anything solid in particular
also "assisting an antagonist" only fucking applies if they know I am one, you did NOT call me out and its on your own fault that you got framed as easily as you did. Emagged console, cash on floor damn QM you a tot.

stop being a literal retard
I mean, if you're going by visual evidence like "Emagged console, cash on floor damn QM you a tot." which could have easily been done by you, then I can do the same and say he should've known you were traitor, as the airlock to cargo was emagged, to which I had access to.
Locked