Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by freshonionvendor » December 13th, 2019, 2:10 pm

Your CKey: AdeptMechanicus
Your Character Name: Launce Gettemy

Offenders CKey: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma
Offenders Character Name: Toxic random names, Mr Medi, Bungo
Round ID: https://statbus.hippiestation.com/rounds/47172 ,
Link to logs:
Reason to ban: blatant metafriendery, exploiting cargo infinite money glitches to the detriment of everyone else, whenever they can. Assisting antagonists (each other lol). this is not the single time they've done it, I've reported it before, there should be a ticket in the admin channel about it too

metafriendery/metacliquery and being cringe
Image no idea but hanging out with antagonists and helping them get better, actively aiding them with cool shit seems like no bueno. Bungo gave the TRAITOR changelingness, what could be stronger than that?
Image Friends on discord, both are british and hang out ingame buddying up as antag and nonantag

bug exploiting

Image keeping the round up for more than 2 hours (this wasn't even taken at the end) just so you can suck the traitors dick for nullcrates and walk around as butt buddies mad gay
every single time one of them gets traitor they emag cargo and abuse BZ canister infinite moneymaking loop, and kill anyone who doesnt suck up to them, then extend the round to the utmost extent possible to conserve all the shit they got

Another time

Code: Select all

sermagma(Bungo)
mrepicsax(Unknown)
https://demo.hippiestation.com/?demo_ur ... .88;2;null

also toxic and bungo did the ick ock
Image implying anyone would want to play as a being subservient to you or a drone.

it is completely unfair and detrimental to the game to have a metaclique posessing infinite nullcrates, an antagonist they can just outsource all their offensive murdering too practically making them all antagonists, infinite lives via autocloning and anything they desire from xenobiology and RnD. And it's lowpop and thus cannot force a restart or call shuttle vote because there's like 3 afk people and they vote no.
Elephant_Seal

Re: Toxici11i, Mr. Epic Sax and SerMagma ban request by AdeptMechanicus

Post by Elephant_Seal » December 13th, 2019, 3:01 pm

This is gonna be a big bruh moment for them, I shall abstain from giving a + or - however due to me not noticing or caring most of my shifts.
Punkinguy

Post by Punkinguy » December 14th, 2019, 9:25 am

+1 ban the bongs
Pools closed!
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » December 14th, 2019, 10:42 am

Are you an idiot? It was low pop, the traitor (you) died early, so we engaged cargo, I revived you, you ghosted and kept making restart votes that failed, we were having fun with nullcrates, you chose to ghost instead of playing, stop being salty
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » December 14th, 2019, 10:44 am

I could’ve cremated your body, or force borged you, but I didn’t. Watch the replay, I revived you as a pacified monkey so you could still play and have full control, and are you saying I can’t have people on discord? and as it says, mutual friends, that must mean you have him too
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » December 14th, 2019, 10:46 am

Also I gave everybody I could changeling, since I had spares, why not hand them out?
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » December 14th, 2019, 10:47 am

Also can you not read? https://i.imgur.com/19dQbme.png I was mindslaved, i gave the person who MINDSLAVED me ling, you really are salty
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 11:01 am

SerMagma wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 10:42 am
Are you an idiot? It was low pop, the traitor (you) died early, so we engaged cargo, I revived you, you ghosted and kept making restart votes that failed, we were having fun with nullcrates, you chose to ghost instead of playing, stop being salty
are you fucking retarded lmao, i was not the traitor. you said it yourself in the next round. no, the CE was the traitor.
"having fun" yeah, lots of fun being part of a self-antagging metaclique, right? mindslaving the non-antagonists, buddying up with antags, benevolently letting them slip you like you did that one round? jerking yourself off with your traitor metaclique is mad gay, pretty much inevitably you're going to aid him in his antagonistic goals
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » December 14th, 2019, 11:05 am

The fuck you on about? You died round start, you got salty and ghosted, started crying about not getting your antag role for 2h, I wasn’t around for the round end, how the fuck would I know you weren’t the antag, I was told you were
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » December 14th, 2019, 11:30 am

SerMagma wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 10:42 am
so now you're going back on this?
SerMagma wrote:
December 14th, 2019, 11:05 am
The fuck you on about? You died round start, you got salty and ghosted, started crying about not getting your antag role for 2h, I wasn’t around for the round end, how the fuck would I know you weren’t the antag, I was told you were
yes, I died at the hands of the britbong nullcrate cargo credit duplication gang, that is the point of this whole ban request
you got salty and ghosted
it appears you forgot to mention that you, a non-antag, put my head on a monkey and pacified me. How dare I not play as a pacified monkey?
I wasn’t around for the round end, how the fuck would I know you weren’t the antag, I was told you were
you did say the next round that I wasn't even antag or something of the sort, don't lie britjew