AdeptMechanicus ban request by OmegaShoots

Request that another user is banned here.
coolguy6969

AdeptMechanicus ban request by OmegaShoots

Post by coolguy6969 » October 11th, 2019, 10:15 am

Your CKey: OmegaShoots
Your Character Name: Declan Cooper

Offenders CKey: AdeptMechanicus
Offenders Character Name: Uland Focell
Round ID: 45208
Link to logs: https://statbus.hippiestation.com/rounds/45208
Reason to ban: tl;dr at end
I join as captain about 3-4 minutes into the round, just in time to set the station name, I get into bridge, set it to "hos is a ..." because of some ickock someone posted saying "hos is a nigger".
Bungo then yells on comms "DOWN WITH THE HOS!" obviously in reference to the station name, because it was funny. I'm in bridge at this time and bungo comes up to me requesting something, while me and hop are in bridge, hos in the meantime I guess had set bungo to wanted and tracked them down, came up to them and started the process of arrest. Me and hop watched and after hos started verbally abusing the lizard and kinda felt like they were about to fuck them over for a joke, both of us went out to try to stop hos for a moment. Hop started trying to disable him, while I took out my stungun and attempted to run at him, but he had disabled hop and me, and started cuffing us.
Afterwards, took us to permabrig, full stripped and shoved us in, taking BOTH of our heirlooms, and obviously our headsets so we couldn't call for help. As you know having your heirloom taken causes you to go through a slow process of stuns and vomit, until you eventually die. Hos left me alone long enough for this to happen, I started having a heart attack with no way to call for help.
Hos comes by my cell after this, while I'm hard critting out, drags me out of perma and tosses my body out into the left side brig hallway where I die, and he also takes hop out and tosses him, while he was not quite as close to reaching the breaking point.

I'm left in the hallway while hos walks by multiple times while I'm dead and doesn't say or do anything about it, until many minutes later, he grabs my body and tosses it to cmo in medbay where I'm revived by autodoc, but still in heart attack so I got hard stuck in the autodoc constantly healing the damage, until the cmo breaks it and defibs me where I can get out my story that hos got me killed and I'm very close to dying again because no heirloom.

I manage to get out of medbay and try to find something to get back into brig with but keep getting stunned, where I try to run back to medbay before I die, but get stun locked, thankfully by an intercom where I call for help, where bungo finds me and I tell them, and they get me back to brig to tell hos.
Bungo tells hos that I need my heirloom, or else, and hos was literally right next to them, heard it, clicked to look at them, grabs my body, goes over to the gulag machine area where I was left the first time, then just drops off my hard critting body again same spot and lets me die again.

In the meantime I guess he has taken the hop to lavaland and executed them, which is also something he said he was going to do when bungo grabbed me, but didn't after being told about my heirloom, don't know why though

Bungo rattles, "Help"

Your arm spasms!

Uland Focell says, "Based"

Bungo rattles, "This man"

Bungo rattles, "Heirloom"

Uland Focell says, "Ill send him to mining"

Declan Cooper coughs!

You fall over in your panic to find your heirloom!

And so at this point I die again, and am left here for the remainder of the round
Afterwards in ooc, hos blames both of us for dying because we "didn't keep our heirlooms safe", when I said it would be the equivalent of robbing a plasmaman of their oxy tank and not putting it back, said essentially it was still our fault for taking heirloom.

tl;dr Hos griefed both the hop and the captain for little to no reason and did nothing to rectify their shittery
freshonionvendor

Re: AdeptMechanicus ban request by OmegaShoots

Post by freshonionvendor » October 11th, 2019, 10:57 am

"Me and hop watched and after hos started verbally abusing the lizard and kinda felt like they were about to fuck them over for a joke, both of us went out to try to stop hos for a moment. "
Yes, I was searching him and shittalking him, I do not see how that is a problem the Head of Personnel or Captain would physically stun the HoS for. Liggers need to be told they are liggers, lest they go into identity crisis.
"Hop started trying to disable him, while I took out my stungun and attempted to run at him, but he had disabled hop and me, and started cuffing us."
So basically I did you the same exact thing you were in the process of putting me through, am I right? Don't try to attack someone and wonder that, for some reason, they defend themselves?!
"Afterwards, took us to permabrig, full stripped and shoved us in"
hurr durr, you got permabrigged for assaulting the head of a department. How could this happen? I wonder if it could not have been avoided by TALKING to the HoS on the command channel instead of just running out and beelining for him with a stungun. Very unrobust, yet still whiny.

"you know having your heirloom taken causes you to go through a slow process of stuns and vomit, until you eventually die. Hos left me alone long enough for this to happen, I started having a heart attack with no way to call for help."
Now, I had no idea about this shitty feature. Bungo at some point may have told me about this, but I didn't do shit coz really, who would think someone would die without an item?

And who is to blame for you dying because you got stripped? Nobody but yourself, you can't expect others to keep your heirloom safe when 1. they don't know you need one 2. it's not a priority for them 3. you didn't secure it carefully, preferably in your anal cavity.
"Hos comes by my cell after this, while I'm hard critting out, drags me out of perma and tosses my body out into the left side brig hallway where I die, and he also takes hop out and tosses him, while he was not quite as close to reaching the breaking point."
How despicable! I freed you from perma, what a huge faggot! One of you was alive and the other was unconscious, anyways. A security man's priority isn't to coddle a bunch of nincompoops that chose a DISADVANTAGE and were at a DISADVANTAGE harmful to them due to it. This is in no way comparable to being a plasmaman as everyone knows plasmamen burn if exposed to oxygen, and thus is clearly rational that they must breathe plasma and be kept in their suit. On the other hand, choosing that one trait that gives you a heirloom is in no way apparent, and is a clear disadvantage, labelled as such. You can't force everyone to comply with your special snowflake character flaw just because you wanted to squeeze a few extra points in the traits menu. And using it as an argument seems to be a bit killbait-y, since anyone fullstripping you is, in your case, killing you. But that's your fault, not theirs.

"Bungo tells hos that I need my heirloom, or else, and hos was literally right next to them, heard it, clicked to look at them, grabs my body, goes over to the gulag machine area where I was left the first time, then just drops off my hard critting body again same spot and lets me die again."
"Bungo rattles, "Help"

Your arm spasms!

Uland Focell says, "Based"

Bungo rattles, "This man"

Bungo rattles, "Heirloom"

Uland Focell says, "Ill send him to mining"

Declan Cooper coughs!"
uhh, this does not really seem like "Bungo tells hos that I need my heirloom, or else". I had no idea on what he was saying, really, i considered it inconsequential.

"In the meantime I guess he has taken the hop to lavaland and executed them, which is also something he said he was going to do when bungo grabbed me, but didn't after being told about my heirloom, don't know why though"
I did not, I found out that he had fucked up telecomms and opened a n2o canister in atmos, broke into engineering, soI sent him to the lavaland outpost in a fully kitted out nice outpost building with turrets, materials, tools, and a landing designator for the mining shuttle. Had he not taken the clearly labelled-as-such Heirloom disadvantage, he could have easily set up the landing site and returned through mining, in addition to being able to make a cool ranch/farm/settlement on lavaland. Sure does seem better than perma, does it not?

"Afterwards in ooc, hos blames both of us for dying because we "didn't keep our heirlooms safe", when I said it would be the equivalent of robbing a plasmaman of their oxy tank and not putting it back, said essentially it was still our fault for taking heirloom."
But that is the truth, and is in no way equivalent to robbing the very visible as such plasmaman of his plasma tank. Greed for points and hubris caused your downfall, not I. And what we talked in OOC is not really relevant to the situation anyways.
"tl;dr Hos griefed both the hop and the captain for little to no reason and did nothing to rectify their shittery"
Is it not natural to retaliate when attempted to be assaulted by someone who should be on your side? Dogging your mates is kinda shit, and you both ganged up on me because I dared search this no-name ligger scientist and dared to insult him, so the clear decision there is to beeline for a well armed security personnel with your puny stungun and try to subdue him for DOING HIS JOB. lmao.

seems like you can't take what you deal out. Don't dog your mate and expect to not be dogged back
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » October 11th, 2019, 10:59 am

I'm left in the hallway while hos walks by multiple times while I'm dead and doesn't say or do anything about it, until many minutes later, he grabs my body and tosses it to cmo in medbay where I'm revived by autodoc, but still in heart attack so I got hard stuck in the autodoc constantly healing the damage, until the cmo breaks it and defibs me where I can get out my story that hos got me killed and I'm very close to dying again because no heirloom.
not even thankful I noticed you were dead and got you cloned smh, apparently I "tossed you", how rude of me
Captain-Ruddy

Post by Captain-Ruddy » October 11th, 2019, 2:03 pm

+1 for this ban request, I almost never post on the forums these days but this man has made me break my hiatus, he is a vindictive metagrudging asshole who uses head roles to powergame and detain every single person on the server until the finds a scrap of evidence that they are an antag, it is validhunting to the extreme and in clear violation of rule 1

at around 1030 UTC 10+ 11/10/19 he hunted me down when there was 3 people left on the station, antag was already dead, he did not call shuttle but instead perma brigged me and then decided to spam flash nades and hook me up to an electropack (I was not antag) and demand that I say woof.

he is a example of the toxic overflow that has seeped back into hippie just after we started cleaning up this joint.
The most fun you can have while keeping your pants on and your thumb outa someones ass
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » October 11th, 2019, 2:19 pm

i think this says a lot about your character.
at around 1030 UTC 10+ 11/10/19 he hunted me down when there was 3 people left on the station, antag was already dead, he did not call shuttle but instead perma brigged me and then decided to spam flash nades and hook me up to an electropack (I was not antag) and demand that I say woof.
ah, yes. I found your blood and prints in my room and on my DEAD DOG at around 1025 UTC 10+ 11/10/19 so I decided I would punish you a while. Rather than merely hitting you like a lackluster excuse of a player I decided i would stuff a dead mouse up your arse and demand you say woof. truly a horrifying disgrace of "toxic overflow that has seeped back into hippie just after we started cleaning up this joint.", unlike your bee immigrant buddies

"vindictive, metagrudging asshole"
at no point have i shown unreasonable and OOC motivated behaviour aimed towards anyone, just because you do not ENJOY being arrested for doing things by security, does not mean that the people playing security are shit. you're just used to there being no sec. suck it up
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » October 11th, 2019, 2:31 pm

+1

major cuckold, ruins rounds sometimes just because somebody kills Ian, is known for murderboning on lowpop unironically, and in general goes out of his way to ruin rounds while taking up headroles

edit: also, taking peoples hierlooms without an extremely good reason and refusing to give it back, while gulagging them is literally like taking a plasmamans oxy tank - it will kill them.
You did this deliberately, and in logs stated "its their fault for not keeping it safe"

shitsec to the extreme
Captain-Ruddy

Post by Captain-Ruddy » October 11th, 2019, 2:40 pm

nice taking some text out of context mate, good on ya
The most fun you can have while keeping your pants on and your thumb outa someones ass
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » October 11th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 2:31 pm
+1

major cuckold, ruins rounds sometimes just because somebody kills Ian, is known for murderboning on lowpop unironically, and in general goes out of his way to ruin rounds while taking up headroles

edit: also, taking peoples hierlooms without an extremely good reason and refusing to give it back, while gulagging them is literally like taking a plasmamans oxy tank - it will kill them.
You did this deliberately, and in logs stated "its their fault for not keeping it safe"[

shitsec to the extreme
alright so I played HoS like 3 rounds today, murderboned once as kanada man, think you might be overplaying it a little
shitsec to the extreme
this is just the typical "oh no security doesnt kiss my ass, police brutality" phenomenon
You did this deliberately, and in logs stated "its their fault for not keeping it safe"
ahem what? their fault for not taking care of it. They could have, y'know, said a little "hey wait can i have my heirloom so I don't die" instead of just letting me guess.
I was not aware of the negative effects of having a heirloom anyways. It's a shit feature, by the way, and you can't realistically expect everyone to cater to your snowflakey peculiarities just because you wanted a few extra points for that sweet iron butt
Also you are a bee reject administrator, it's not like you're the best judge of character

also Image

this is not taken out of context and is directly aimed at the argument we had previously
Captain-Ruddy

Post by Captain-Ruddy » October 11th, 2019, 2:59 pm

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

We all have our problems man, but stop taking yours out on the people who just want to play ss13 and have a fun time, ordering the ai to bolt every maint door so you can clear every single department one by one and permabrig anyone who fights you as the geared to the teeth hos, is a dick move... And there is no place in this community for such toxic behaviour, I have see it, time and time again. You think your smooth because you take screenshots and reference space law, and pretend that you are on the moral highground.

Trust me man, many, many better and more spiteful people have done this over the many years hippie has been around, they get found out, they always slip up, don't become another footnote in hippies history, don't ruin other people's fun.

Posted at 1am while on the sause, don't mind the spelling errors
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » October 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Ok, after the last round 45213 - he was participating in a "group riot" on the shuttle, which involved chainflashing me, toolboxing my head in and getting others involved.

He was a non-antagonist, and when asked in ooc just said "we were rioting" (for reference i was just a naked guy on the shuttle).

would recommend perma for this boi tbh

http://prntscr.com/pi0624
http://prntscr.com/pi0685
http://prntscr.com/pi06c0
http://prntscr.com/pi06fu

Not sure if it was him, then somebody put my body through a portal into a radiation storm.