Spacelove ban request

Medalis

Spacelove ban request

Post by Medalis » October 17th, 2020, 8:39 pm

I don't know the round but it was just before round ID 49782 when Spacelove banned Obamagang for him getting nuggeted. Captain was making erp jokes and being a retard and Seven decided to go kill him, I helped him because I was an antag and thought that if the Cap was dead I might have an advantage that round. After he killed the cap he revived her and put her in a straight jacket within 2 minutes. This is when I thought it would be beneficial and funny to nugget the captain so I used tc to buy a High Frequency blade and nuggeted her right in front of everyone without telling them what I was going to do. Spacelove banned Obamagang because he said he shouldn't have allowed me to nugget the Cap.
I think that this is gay because on round 49782 Spacelove admits that he was the captain and that he basically just banned Obama for a day because he got robusted by him. And Enukar said that in another round Spacelove ahealed himself when he got robusted by a cyborg and was getting killed.
Medalis

Re: Spacelove ban request

Post by Medalis » October 17th, 2020, 8:44 pm

don't remove sevens ban though its funny
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » October 17th, 2020, 8:50 pm

I never said I banned him for me dying. I infact mentioned I banned because he broke rules. He first kills an innocent as a non-antagged, when asked says " Captain makes threats". Then arrests her after defibbing and lets her die. If one has to put someone under arrest, their entire health depends on the perosn arresting them. Be it an antag who kills them or not, I was under his arrest. Should I have handled it myself? Maybe not which is a poor decision of mine but there weren't any other admin online that round.
Milesmoralis
Medalis

Post by Medalis » October 17th, 2020, 9:18 pm

I don't care I just thought it was really funny to make a ban request on an Admin
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » October 17th, 2020, 9:21 pm

Medalis wrote:
October 17th, 2020, 9:18 pm
I don't care I just thought it was really funny to make a ban request on an Admin
-1 :smug:
Milesmoralis
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul » October 18th, 2020, 5:56 pm

SpaceLove, you can't handle tickets that directly relate to you. You need to make a ban request.

EDIT: @medalis I am gonna deny this and handle Spacelove. This is more of an admin complaint.