Zipzipzapityzoo - Ban Request by ME

Request that another user is banned here.
gaylard
Game Admin

Zipzipzapityzoo - Ban Request by ME

Post by gaylard » December 2nd, 2019, 10:07 pm

Your CKey: MINE
Your Character Name: Shittard the Outrageous

Offenders CKey: zipzipzapityzoo
Offenders Character Name: Brick
Round ID: 46876
Link to logs: shit starts here https://demo.hippiestation.com/?demo_ur ... pzapityzoo
Reason to ban:

this man broke his animated statue rules and repeatedly tried to attack ME, his creator, while in a statue state throughout the round. He also used an exploit to de-statue himself thus freeing himself of my control several times by walking into the SM which is pretty homo-tier. Carl123 also known as 'Good boy' was the statue that eventually killed me, but the will of the people decided to spare him and I wanted to die at that point anyway since all my statues were huge smelly shitheads.
KBB
Head Admin

Re: Zipzipzapityzoo - Ban Request by ME

Post by KBB » December 2nd, 2019, 10:12 pm

remove that gay flavortext saying statues have to obey the creator
shedowtnt

Post by shedowtnt » December 2nd, 2019, 10:27 pm

tip of the day: never trust nobody
everyone wants you dead
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » December 2nd, 2019, 10:30 pm

KBB wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 10:12 pm
remove that gay flavortext saying statues have to obey the creator
yeah okay lets make statues essentially shittier slaughter/laughter demons, it's not like they're not affected by their master's sight specifically so no code-changes would be needed either. also now that i think about it there's really nothin in their prompts that says that they can't bug exploit to release the statue control currently. damn kbb, more keen insight and ideas. no but seriously way to give a pointless opinion/idea that would essentially only serve to lower the punishment by implying the way statues works is inherently stupid instead of just giving any actual opinion on the ban request itself where a guy ignored a big bright red prompt on his screen several times about not being a droolin retard.
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » December 2nd, 2019, 10:44 pm

slaughter demons were added after statues
statues are the real classic
fugg da demon!
zipzipzappityzoo

Post by zipzipzappityzoo » December 3rd, 2019, 11:30 pm

uh I missed the text the first time you statued me, but we were in combat so it was hard to switch gears so quickly, sorry. the second time I was statued I hit you at like the same time I was readying the flavor text and then i fucked back off and left you alone, as you even said it was good boy who killed you. Also I didn't realize I was using an exploit, I walked into the SM and it destroys the statue, leaving body intact. I thought this was common knowledge not an exploit. Plus it looked like people were curing themselves by starting plasma fires on themselves