Gilded age - Ban request by Yobihodazine

Request that another user is banned here.
yobihodazine

Gilded age - Ban request by Yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine » June 13th, 2018, 1:56 am

Here's literally everything that happened:
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "Nigger has an emag"
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "CE has a guy in crit on the bridge"
Goose McSunny says, "CE has a guy in crit on the bridge"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton has thrown the explorer bag.
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "Says he has an emag"
Goose McSunny says, "Says he has an emag"
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "Im not buyin it"
[Common] James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "I literally showed you the emag you dumb ass"
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "You literally could have it in your own backpack dumbass"
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "Dropping an emag prove snothing"
*at this point he fired disablers at me, and any chasing I would do of him does not make me valid considering he critted a guy and threw him into AI upload*
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "CE ROGUE"
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "TYRING TO TASE ME"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton fires the antique laser gun!x2
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "BRIDGE"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton has stunned you with the stungun!
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton is trying to put zipties on Goose McSunny!
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "HOP"
Goose McSunny says, "HOP"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "Good ob"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "That was a real criminal you fucker"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "You're getting perma, faggot"
Goose McSunny says, "Uh huh"
Goose McSunny says, "Perma for chasing you for killing a guy"
Goose McSunny says, "That'll go down well"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "Fuck it you said I was valid so I am just hanging you fam"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton starts building noose.
Goose McSunny asks, "So when did I do that?"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "When you said I killed someone"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "The man outside is not dead, I revived him after cuffing"
Goose McSunny says, "Nah, I didn't"
Goose McSunny says, "So do what ya want"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "Have a good afterlife bitch"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton ties the noose over your neck!
(F) [Common] James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton says, "Yobi you are shit and your mom gay"

so basically his only reasoning to kill me was for chasing him or for saying to his face that he killed a guy, which is no reason at all. I don't actually know if he was traitor or not, cuz we restarted, but I don't think he was.
Gildedage

Re: Gilded age - Ban request by Yobihodazine

Post by Gildedage » June 13th, 2018, 2:14 am

I see Yobi is trying to start shit again because he thinks he is the next Roma. I was really confused why he was complaining in OOC because I thought he was the miner (who was kicking my ass pretty hard), but was apparently the clown.

Also Yobi has purposely placed the quotes in a wrong order/without the filler in between, please look at full round logs because he is purposely being deceitful. When I insulted him in the last line I thought he was the the miner who had a teleport armor thing since Yobi's favorite armor is teleport (I know his favorite items, but not his static name, that's pretty rough) and I was trying to taunt him into doing something stupid. This was a good 10+ minutes after I executed Yobi who I didn't know was Yobi at the time.

Also let's look at the logs you posted

[Common] Goose McSunny says, "Dropping an emag prove snothing"
*at this point he fired disablers at me, and any chasing I would do of him does not make me valid considering he critted a guy and threw him into AI upload*
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "CE ROGUE"
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "TYRING TO TASE ME"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton fires the antique laser gun!x2
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "BRIDGE"
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton has stunned you with the stungun!
James 'ligger Skinner' Enderton is trying to put zipties on Goose McSunny!
[Common] Goose McSunny says, "HOP"

Isn't it convenient that I shot you with disablers THROUGH A BUNCH OF MONITORS? And isn't it convenient that according to you when you tried to slip me while a man who emagged his way out of the bridge is completely ignored, and how when I had tried to arrest you you broke into medbay, and were still screaming I was valid and killed a guy? And how when I "threw a guy into the AI Upload in crit" he wasn't in crit, and had actually ran outside of the bridge when I came back to get him? It's interesting how you saw things very differently than what actually happened, it's almost as though you are trying to get me banned because you are mad and you'll lie and harass the admin staff to get it done.

Here are some facts which can be backed up by logs:

1. There were two admins online at the time. Literally no reason to write a player complaint, he was probably shot down hard when he first ahelped.

2. I was dealing with a miner who emagged into my (cap's, I was acting cap) office and I critted him after a couple minute chase so I could get cuffs on him since I ran out of disabler shots. Yobi was screaming I killed the miner despite me having a conversation with the miner while Yobi watched and he even witnessed me healing the miner and the miner stood back up, and Yobi still screamed I killed the miner when he saw the miner being walked on the bridge to the AI upload so the turret tazers could hold him for a bit.

3. He was screaming valid and things that he knew were false even when I showed and told him other wise, and he was honestly just trying to start shit with me. He has been known to have metagrudges with people, and I think he has a metagrudge with me. I have a static name and normally play command and sec roles so as per usual Yobi I kill him occasionally when he is antag (and other times he kills me I assume, I only find out it's him when he starts screeching in OOC and dead chat and sometimes in character chat about it) then he screeches in IC and OOC about how it was bullshit, pure luck, etc. He's metagrudged and done this same shit forever. Regardless of whether or not he was metagrudging me (I think he was, but that's whatever, I'd personally like a note on him about possibly metagrudging me) knowingly screaming someone is valid when they aren't valid is valid/kill baiting and makes you valid to the person.

4. When I came back with the supplies to execute the miner, yobi aided the miner in escaping allowing the miner to rob the armory and reactive teleport armor and kill the whole station aside from me which ended in a 30+ minute chase. He literally ruined everyone's rounds by doing this shit. I wanted to do some science memery instead of hunt some miner that wanted me dead.

5. Yobi spammed the round restart button about three times until the round restarted by a 2 to 1 vote because people forgot an absence of a vote is no longer a vote no and he ruined literally everyone's round including the antags. I want that miner traitor to get an antag token because he was fucked over by that (he was killed by me but he still might've been cloned, he could've set an auto cloner up for all we know).

6. Yobi had a few pairs of ziptie cuffs on him as clown when I searched him, indicating he had the ability to cuff people as clown meaning he was a traitor and being a traitor/enemy of the corporation is an instant execution.

7. He had allowed someone who was to be executed for good reason (cap office, emag in hand and in asshole, claims of murdering someone) escape. Space law says that if you jail break someone then you get their punishment too. He also made himself look like a blood brother for trying that hard to get the miner free.

In summary: Yobi started shit self antaging as hard as possible, had indication of being a traitor, and sought to ruin the round for the whole server and he succeeded in doing so and this has already likely been seen by the admins and he STILL insisted on writing a report about it to stir more shit. There were three different ways that he was executable/valid. He also has a very extensive history
of trying to start shit, with several shit storms on the old forums and even some screen shots of his autistic screeching in ongoing rounds because he didn't like how things were going and I am sure plenty of notes about lying in ahelps, valid/kill baiting, and general griefing.
yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine » June 13th, 2018, 3:12 am

1. Actually, I made damn sure it was in the right order, all I did was remove all the other crap in the middle. I included everything relevant that he or I said. Everything that I said on the radio or to this guy is posted.

2. The admins online were AFK and not answering at all. I never said he was valid or screamed any of that nonsense, so that's a complete lie.

3. I restart voted twice, which is well within my rights to do.

4. I did not AID the miner, I chased you AFTER YOU FIRED DISABLERS AT ME THROUGH THE MEDBAY WINDOW, and you even fired lasers at me. And no I never allowed anyone to escape, he was the dumbass who released the guy in the first place. That whole post is wordy to the point of distraction and it's full of bullshit.

5. "Yobi had a few pairs of ziptie cuffs on him as clown when I searched him, indicating he had the ability to cuff people as clown meaning he was a traitor and being a traitor/enemy of the corporation is an instant execution. "
lmao the amount of extrapolation and lying in this post is pitiful, you shot at me so I went and got some mutadone so I wouldn't be helpless. You are obviously scrambling for a good defense and just shotgunning words onto the screen.

6. He's claiming I'm trying to ruin the round for everyone? Because I chased him after he shot at me and because I said that he killed a guy to his face? Uh huh.
yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine » June 13th, 2018, 3:26 am

And one more thing:

" since Yobi's favorite armor is teleport"

I literally never wear tele armor, so absolutely false. Shows how much he knows.
fake_h

Post by fake_h » June 13th, 2018, 4:45 am

Can this BQ please be instantly considered invalid because yobi decided he wasn't gonna use the format?
We need more format enforcement since yobi has apparantly not used the format for any of the permabrig services YET.
(For the record. Success = essential genocide or greentext)
Successful BM Speedwagon rounds: 2
Successful Conjure Bees rounds: 1
Successful Badass Syndie/Balloon rounds: 1
Gildedage

Post by Gildedage » June 13th, 2018, 5:07 pm

fake_h wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 4:45 am
Can this BQ please be instantly considered invalid because yobi decided he wasn't gonna use the format?
We need more format enforcement since yobi has apparantly not used the format for any of the permabrig services YET.
Yes, he didn't use the format instant throw out.
Anajamois

Post by Anajamois » June 15th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Yobi makes this 1000th ban appeal of the month.

Nothing to see here.
yobihodazine

Post by yobihodazine » June 15th, 2018, 9:59 pm

Hey toof, I know I said it was no hurry but I'd appreciate it if you took a look at this now. If I must switch the format to appease the autism let me know.