JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

JackTheBanned

Re: JackTheLing's Ban request on the biggest retards I've seen in a while

Post by JackTheBanned » May 4th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Cris5311 wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 7:55 pm
Zyzarda wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 12:26 am
It doesn't matter if you "intended" to throw him out of the shuttle, someone that you were directly responsible for FELL OUT OF A SHUTTLE. +1
i have been told in multiple ahelps, that a security officer/HoS/cap/whatever dosnt have to save a prisoner.
I even tried to stop him from falling out, but there is only so much you can do while on the floor. I tried closing the door which prooved impossible due to the spacewind, and almost got sucked out with it. So why should i get punished while trying to help,while someone who goes out of their way to not help is free to go? Is it because the affected is an admin, or ist the shuttle part such a important detail?
Ok so I know I'm not an admin and have no right to say this but, whoever told you that HoS security and cap doesn't have to save a prisoner that they know is dying should have a complaint against them.

Also criss. Please I'm begging you, listen for a second. Just stop being a dumb nugget. You critted me twice after you said something along the lines of "this is your last chance" and then suddenly..I fall out of a shuttle and die..? That's comedy gold to anyone hearing this. So coincidental right?

Then on another note. You took both the HoP and the Captain off z-levels when the HoS had got dragged out and killed because you went afk inside cargo, and that is also how you got your id taken.

If ce rd or cmo (i do know know which) was not alive we would've lost the round because once again, you're gay and should have to take an iq test (along with the hos and the others involved in this complaint) to get anywhere close to a security or command job.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 4th, 2019, 2:20 pm

That includes even being close to bridge and brig as any job.
Cris5311

Post by Cris5311 » May 14th, 2019, 10:01 pm

I see how it does look like a "coincidence". I also see how i fucked up in a big way. Personally i blame it on lack of sleep but thats no excuse. If id still know who said that id put in a complaint, but the rules are VERY ambigus and this was before they were (more) specified. Like I said i didnt intend for you to fall out of the shuttle and the threats were mostly shit talking.
Cris5311

Post by Cris5311 » May 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:19 pm
Cris5311 wrote:
Zyzarda wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 12:26 am
It doesn't matter if you "intended" to throw him out of the shuttle, someone that you were directly responsible for FELL OUT OF A SHUTTLE. +1
i have been told in multiple ahelps, that a security officer/HoS/cap/whatever dosnt have to save a prisoner.
I even tried to stop him from falling out, but there is only so much you can do while on the floor. I tried closing the door which prooved impossible due to the spacewind, and almost got sucked out with it. So why should i get punished while trying to help,while someone who goes out of their way to not help is free to go? Is it because the affected is an admin, or ist the shuttle part such a important detail?
Ok so I know I'm not an admin and have no right to say this but, whoever told you that HoS security and cap doesn't have to save a prisoner that they know is dying should have a complaint against them.

Also criss. Please I'm begging you, listen for a second. Just stop being a dumb nugget. You critted me twice after you said something along the lines of "this is your last chance" and then suddenly..I fall out of a shuttle and die..? That's comedy gold to anyone hearing this. So coincidental right?

Then on another note. You took both the HoP and the Captain off z-levels when the HoS had got dragged out and killed because you went afk inside cargo, and that is also how you got your id taken.

If ce rd or cmo (i do know know which) was not alive we would've lost the round because once again, you're gay and should have to take an iq test (along with the hos and the others involved in this complaint) to get anywhere close to a security or command job.
PS i scored over a 140 on the MENSA IQ test and am quite hetrosexual
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 14th, 2019, 10:18 pm

Cris5311 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm
JackTheBanned wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:19 pm
Cris5311 wrote:

PS i scored over a 140 on the MENSA IQ test and am quite hetrosexual
Now that I am a babymin, I have to act a certain way so I am only allowed to say the vaguest things to demonstrate my distrust of your mentioned information so here it is, no
Cris5311

Post by Cris5311 » May 15th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Well i feel no need to prove it
2bubberducky2

Post by 2bubberducky2 » May 31st, 2019, 4:54 pm

I AM a Gamer, I am the biggest Gamer ever. Let that be a fact here.
And those other 2 people? They are Gamers Too. And you've been Gamer'd on.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » June 7th, 2019, 6:41 pm

Accepted. Will be given a day ban
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA