Powergaming Hippie Viro: The Thread. Part 1: Healing viruses
Posted: March 1st, 2019, 10:30 pm
Okay guys I'm here to help you become immune to fire, space, poison, and moderate beatings. Here's a few things you need to know to get started:
- The virus food dispenser is on the west wall of virology. The food can be retrieve by clicking it with a beaker. The beaker does not have to be empty. It will fill the beaker with the beaker's output setting.
- This is the outdated virology wiki page that can help you get familiar with how viro numbers work:https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Infections
- Saline-glucose solution can be found in the nanomed machine on the east wall.
- You don't have to understand anything about viro to make this virus.
- Efficient use of hotkey mode will keep you from pulling your hair out. It will be a huge trudge without it.
Now that that is out of the way, here is how to prepare your workspace:
- Clean off the table directly underneath the pandemic machine, and if it pleases you the one underneath the smart storage as well. By this I mean one singular tile of table, not the whole thing.
- Vend the following from the smart storage: Rhinovirus, unstable mutagen, liquid plasma, synaptizine
- Put your synaptizine on the table by the pandemic, and put your rhinovirus into the pandemic. Keep ahold of the mutagen and plasma.
- Empty your liquid plasma and mutagen into separate beakers. I like to empty the box out onto the table.
- Fill your two beakers with 30u virus food each. In practical terms: just click the dispenser three times with each beaker.
- Place onto your preferred spot next to the synaptizine on your workspace.
- Open the pandemic. Create a new virus culture from the rhinovirus. Place on your workspace. Empty and eject the pandemic so that there is an empty bottle on top.
- Grab a dropper. Set it to 1u by clicking it in hand.
- Begin by using a dropper to put virus plasma into your test beaker. This is the empty bottle on top of the pandemic. Do the same with your culture. 1u of each into the test bottle should produce a bubbling noise.
- Place the test bottle into the pandemic. If it has sneezing and: flesh mending, tissue regrowth, apoptoxin filter, or self-respiration, then create a new culture and replace your current one. All other symptoms call for an eject and empty.
- Do the same with synaptizine until your culture only has the healing symptom you received.
- Continue droppering your plasma and culture until it has two of the desired symptoms
- Create a new culture of the two symptoms, and use that as your new base culture.
- Continue this until all four of the symptoms I listed are in the virus.
- Grab a bottle of saline-glucose solution from the nanomed. Take THREE drinks from it.
- Fill it the rest of the way up using your mixed mutagen. It should bubble twice. You now have a full bottle of sucrose agar.
- Use this the same way you have been using the other chemicals. Use it on your completed virus until a desirable symptom shows up. If it removes a key symptom, but also adds a desirable symptom, you can(create a copy first) dropper your original virus into it until it absorbs the new good symptom as well.
- Once you have your new five symptom virus, take a sip of it. You can keep using this one or go back to the first virus.
- Add another symptom that differentiates the third virus from the first and second. Take a sip of it. You are now done.