Re: Why the hate on female chars?

Post by ArchitectOfChaos » January 7th, 2019, 8:41 pm

karma wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:39 pm
ArchitectOfChaos wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:33 pm
KBB wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:28 pm
It's my goal to keep snowflake /tg/fags out of the server, since they invariably cause problems.
Female players in SS13, like I explained to you, a red flag for many reasons. You could just look around the forum and see all the crap that's been pulled. You have players like Meteoses, Ahana, LoLSwat, etc, then you go to other servers and it's the same. Female characters, as well as cats, tend to attract the shittiest, most obnoxious, and griefiest people. So, if you seem like you're part of that demographic, please head on over to tgstation.
https://tgstation13.org/
Sorry to shatter your stereotype but i'm not. And I know I got your opinion, but I was interested in others too, not just yours.
why play a female static?
Why not? Also I lowkey dislike the male hairstyles
ArchitectOfChaos

Post by ArchitectOfChaos » January 7th, 2019, 8:43 pm

woross wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:37 pm
ArchitectOfChaos wrote:
KBB wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:28 pm
It's my goal to keep snowflake /tg/fags out of the server, since they invariably cause problems.
Female players in SS13, like I explained to you, a red flag for many reasons. You could just look around the forum and see all the crap that's been pulled. You have players like Meteoses, Ahana, LoLSwat, etc, then you go to other servers and it's the same. Female characters, as well as cats, tend to attract the shittiest, most obnoxious, and griefiest people. So, if you seem like you're part of that demographic, please head on over to tgstation.
Sorry to shatter your stereotype but i'm not. And I know I got your opinion, but I was interested in others too, not just yours.
go to /tg/ you faggy fucking faggot

I'm banned and after playing hippie, I don't think I could go back to a server as restrictive and fun-police as theirs.
tfw
Game Master

Post by tfw » January 7th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Post by karma » January 7th, 2019, 8:53 pm

ArchitectOfChaos wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:41 pm
karma wrote:
ArchitectOfChaos wrote:

you can use female haircuts as male
The Meat Man
Game Admin

Post by The Meat Man » January 7th, 2019, 9:47 pm

ArchitectOfChaos wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:41 pm
karma wrote:
ArchitectOfChaos wrote:

Old Man

Post by Old Man » January 7th, 2019, 9:50 pm

At least she is playing a human and not a ligger or moth
woross

Post by woross » January 7th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Old Man wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 9:50 pm
you're dead to me
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » January 7th, 2019, 11:13 pm

woross wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 9:56 pm
Old Man wrote:
you're dead to me
you're dead to everyone..
woross

Post by woross » January 7th, 2019, 11:19 pm

Nexendia wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 11:13 pm
woross wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 9:56 pm
Old Man wrote:
you're dead to me
you're dead to everyone..
I am

Yske

Post by Yske » January 7th, 2019, 11:24 pm

as someone who plays a static name female character:
you are the biggest gay and think you're better then anyone else when you're mediocre at best, it's the sterotype that's stuck around for years. On some places females used to be like the go-to for powergaming because you could kick people in the dick and it did less damage to gamer girls which is where this sterotype mostly started from. Bonus points for non standard hair colors and double bonus points for having a non anglo saxton name

tldr; most girl gamer characters are toxic therefor people expect the same from you