Why the hate on female chars?

Wall of Shame
ArchitectOfChaos

Why the hate on female chars?

Post by ArchitectOfChaos » January 7th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Legit, playing a normal round of hippie station minding my own business and i'm instantly messaged by an admin accusing me of being on the wrong server, and when I say "I dont think I am" they say this:

I'm not really offended or anything, but I found it surprising an admin went out of their way to ahelp message me in the round to basically say "Fuck off you snowflake ree"

So what's the big deal lmfao? Female = snowflake? How does that even work? I'd understand if they were acting like a snowflake but jeeze
Xenon
Game Master

Re: Why the hate on female chars?

Post by Xenon » January 7th, 2019, 8:21 pm

Kbb hates women
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
ArchitectOfChaos

Post by ArchitectOfChaos » January 7th, 2019, 8:23 pm

Xenon wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:21 pm
Kbb hates women
fags

Post by karma » January 7th, 2019, 8:25 pm

you're choosing to play as a woman for no reason other than to be a girl which means u wanna be a trap irl or your'e just a faggot who wants as nowflake character
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » January 7th, 2019, 8:28 pm

It's my goal to keep snowflake /tg/fags out of the server, since they invariably cause problems.
Female players in SS13, like I explained to you, a red flag for many reasons. You could just look around the forum and see all the crap that's been pulled. You have players like Meteoses, Ahana, LoLSwat, etc, then you go to other servers and it's the same. Female characters, as well as cats, tend to attract the shittiest, most obnoxious, and griefiest people. So, if you seem like you're part of that demographic, please head on over to tgstation.
https://tgstation13.org/
ArchitectOfChaos

Post by ArchitectOfChaos » January 7th, 2019, 8:33 pm

KBB wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:28 pm
It's my goal to keep snowflake /tg/fags out of the server, since they invariably cause problems.
Female players in SS13, like I explained to you, a red flag for many reasons. You could just look around the forum and see all the crap that's been pulled. You have players like Meteoses, Ahana, LoLSwat, etc, then you go to other servers and it's the same. Female characters, as well as cats, tend to attract the shittiest, most obnoxious, and griefiest people. So, if you seem like you're part of that demographic, please head on over to tgstation.
Sorry to shatter your stereotype but i'm not. And I know I got your opinion, but I was interested in others too, not just yours.
fluxtels

Post by fluxtels » January 7th, 2019, 8:34 pm

woross

Post by woross » January 7th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Thank you KBB for your service, you're the only guy keeping this place the last bit of sanity
woross

Post by woross » January 7th, 2019, 8:37 pm

ArchitectOfChaos wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:33 pm
KBB wrote:
Sorry to shatter your stereotype but i'm not. And I know I got your opinion, but I was interested in others too, not just yours.
go to /tg/ you faggy fucking faggot

Post by karma » January 7th, 2019, 8:39 pm

ArchitectOfChaos wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:33 pm
KBB wrote:
why play a female static?