Ban Appeal from John John the Marxist Circus Performer

Wall of Shame
Lingering Profanity

Re: Ban Appeal from John John the Marxist Circus Performer

Post by Lingering Profanity » September 6th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Blah blah blah, you people are missing the fucking point. The point being that I'm going to start playing antag just so I can be 'security antag'. The point being that I'll have less red tape and bullshit to deal with if I simply play as an antag and kill criminals that way. The point being is that you people make sec unplayable while antags literally rape the server with their bullshit.

There is a bigger issue here, one which you blatantly refuse to acknowledge. The point being is the horrendous and contradictory standards involved on this server. Where-in antags can go from department to department, killing anyone they please, simply because 'DURR THEY ANTAG DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR' where as sec are kept on a fucking leash and p- Why am I wasting my fucking time? YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT THIS WAY. YOU PEOPLE LIKE THE FUCKING CHAOS, THE DERANGED BULLSHIT, YOU PEOPLE LIKE FOR SEC TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS AND FOR ANTAGS TO FUCKING RAPE THE SERVER.

Fucking reprobates. God damned fucking reprobates.

XENON, YOU USED TO MAKE GOOD FLASH ANIMATIONS, WHAT HAPPENED? YOU'RE A CUNT NOW.

Remember who you are, Xenon. REMEMBER, DON'T EAT MY ASS, I NEED THAT TO LIVE.

WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR OLD FLASH ANIMATIONS, XENON???? The last time I checked you had, like, gay painting sessions up. That's not art. Your flash animations were fucking art, man. That shit was art. God damnit.
Free will is inherently an illusion
Humanity exists in a state of robotic-like trance by default
Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law
Lingering Profanity

Post by Lingering Profanity » September 6th, 2018, 10:01 pm

Lxtoofonea wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 9:57 pm
here is what went down from what i saw. someone ahelps about you meta grudging them, i talk to you, you say it was a joke, i accept that reason. he says you killed him, ask you why, you say it was an accident and that cap gave you permission after the fact, i was going to let this slide but as we are discussing this you gun down a cargo tech who just walked into sec, i give you a 6 day sec ban. you then start spamming ahelps, i tell you to stop, you of course do not, so i give you a day ban to cool off. you then start spamming both my and funky's byond accounts, you spam mine so much that my byond client crashes. so i speak to the other admins about this and all of us agree that this is toxic behavior, even for hippie. so we perma ban you.

Then this amazing fucking ban appeal, holy shit man...
i guess +1 for what funky said.
The point of spamming the shitty byond chat client is to cause it to crash, yes.

Also, that cargo tech had unauthorized access and walked into a restricted area!!

Obviously I had to shoot him four times with my shotgun point blank.
Xenon
Game Admin

Post by Xenon » September 6th, 2018, 10:03 pm

Lingering Profanity wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 9:58 pm

XENON, YOU USED TO MAKE GOOD FLASH ANIMATIONS, WHAT HAPPENED? YOU'RE A CUNT NOW.

WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR OLD FLASH ANIMATIONS, XENON???? The last time I checked you had, like, gay painting sessions up. That's not art. Your flash animations were fucking art, man. That shit was art. God damnit.
Different Xenon. Xenon is an element on the periodic table so it is relatively common.
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Lingering Profanity

Post by Lingering Profanity » September 6th, 2018, 10:08 pm

Xenon wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 10:03 pm
Lingering Profanity wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Different Xenon. Xenon is an element on the periodic table so it is relatively common.
Well, that's probably a good thing, cause I googled one of Xenon's old flash animations and wow, pretty mediocre really.

My point still stands despite whoever you may or may not be.
Yske

Post by Yske » September 6th, 2018, 10:09 pm

I mean, if an antag gets too crazy then the admins send in shit to deal with it. Be it ERT or whatever, killing sprees don't usually last too long.
Lingering Profanity

Post by Lingering Profanity » September 6th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Yske wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 10:09 pm
I mean, if an antag gets too crazy then the admins send in shit to deal with it. Be it ERT or whatever, killing sprees don't usually last too long.
How about Kiefer who simply walked into sec and killed me with 2 bags of holding? And who destroyed about a quarter of the station through the same means?

I firmly maintain that if you break into sec, through unauthorized access or otherwise, you deserve to be shot dead on the spot.

There is only one reason to break into sec, and that's for the armory. Attempting to seize hold of the armory is 100 percent mutinous, and deserves to be quelled with the utmost prejudice, and said criminal should be taken out of the loop. It is quite literally life or death. One fuck up, and I'm on the ground, being beaten to death and the assailant then goes on to pick the armory clean.

This is the social climate that security have to function in. And you say I am wrong for gunning the man down. Absolute rubbish.

Either curtail greytiders or give security more leniency. It's that god damned simple.
Yske

Post by Yske » September 7th, 2018, 12:49 am

What if medical is too damaged to use and the arrivals one is fucked and they require sleeper aid? What if there's a blob on station? The dude you killed wasn't even an antag, he just walked through the doors that someone left on emergency access. You didn't even try to ask him anything or detain him, you just blew him away for no reason. Kiefer was an antag that round, and while it was a dick move antags can do whatever they want. Either way, since two admins have agreed on it. A week ban with a two week sec ban behind it will be put in place.
Lingering Profanity

Post by Lingering Profanity » September 7th, 2018, 3:14 am

Yske wrote:
September 7th, 2018, 12:49 am
What if medical is too damaged to use and the arrivals one is fucked and they require sleeper aid? What if there's a blob on station? The dude you killed wasn't even an antag, he just walked through the doors that someone left on emergency access. You didn't even try to ask him anything or detain him, you just blew him away for no reason. Kiefer was an antag that round, and while it was a dick move antags can do whatever they want. Either way, since two admins have agreed on it. A week ban with a two week sec ban behind it will be put in place.
Great, whatever, bans, so cool.

But... that's bullshit. You think I didn't check the doors? I checked the doors. Those doors were NOT on emergency access. Further more, I went on to check his ID and it was clearly edited. His job name was "Cargo Master Man" or some goofy shit like that. He had been given all access by someone.

Who gave you that information? Because whoever said the doors were on emergency access, and that he just so happened to "wander through them" fed you a load of complete bollocks, mate.

Now then, to handle your hypothetical scenarios in order: 1) Holodeck medical, or else they can literally fucking die, I'm not gonna let anyone other than the Captain or Heads of Staff into security to use the brig medical. Once you start rubbing elbows with random fucking assistants and botanists, that's when someone pulls out a fucking stun baton or syringe gun and you wind up dead as fuck in a corner somewhere naked. 2) I would distribute weapons to the crew (probably by throwing them outside of the brig so the filthy heathens don't come near me) and the rest of the round would basically slowly/quickly degrade into anarchic violence where-in all the security checkpoints are broken into for use of the rechargers by what has basically become a roving band of marauders.
Wolf245

Post by Wolf245 » September 7th, 2018, 9:08 am

Memory serves me correct, While I cant recall if the doors were on emergency Access, John Travis the guy he killed said he got all access from the HoP. Dont quote me on it but thats what I remember.
thefastfoodguy_2

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » September 7th, 2018, 9:24 am

Wait, aren't you the piece of shit who got laughed at by /r/ss13 for being a shithead on Yog?